It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran, Brazil Able to Play Major Roles in New World Order

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Iran, Brazil Able to Play Major Roles in New World Order


english.farsnews.com

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Foreign Minister said Iran and Brazil can play major roles in new world order including cooperating in global nuclear disarmament and at international scenes.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
ooo Iran becoming a world player, finally. This is what I have been waiting for, the current monopoly can finally end and Muslims can have a say in world matters.

Muslims have been left out due to the new age colonization but now a long lived revolution has brought them back to the big boys table which they deserve. They have a huge population and their views should be represented in Global Stage.

english.farsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What a joke. 2 insignificant countries teamed together who couldn't dominate a small house cat. They think they are going to disarm the US, or Israel? Iran couldn't even dominate Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu
 


It is good that you mentioned it, more and more countries are having a stance against the world monopoly which exists. It isn't just Iran and Brazil, many other non-super power states are joining to create a balance of power between weak and powerful.

And regarding disarmament, it isn't forced disarmament. In order for America to give up something, it has to gain something in response. If enough countries line up America can be pressurized. It is an international agenda, not and Iranian or Brazilian agenda. America also talks about nuclear disarmament, which also applies to America.

Thanks for your response

oozy



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Whatever. If you think Brazil is amuslim country to bring you your voice you are sadly mistaken. Folks on this website arent even real. The comments on here are spread by computers to see how people will respond. A thread like this is such evidence.




Originally posted by oozyism


ooo Iran becoming a world player, finally. This is what I have been waiting for, the current monopoly can finally end and Muslims can have a say in world matters.

Muslims have been left out due to the new age colonization but now a long lived revolution has brought them back to the big boys table which they deserve. They have a huge population and their views should be represented in Global Stage.

english.farsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace
 



Folks on this website arent even real. The comments on here are spread by computers to see how people will respond. A thread like this is such evidence.


I dont think this is the case. The HUMANS on this website do so much of research and there are so may posts that are well done research. The computer may not be able to do such research.

Yes AI can act as a real user and then post comments, but I think to interpret the comments of the other users is a big effort and I dont think any AI of any govt would waste time on it.

If you have any evidence to back up your claim then please present it here.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Whatever. If you think Brazil is amuslim country to bring you your voice you are sadly mistaken. Folks on this website arent even real. The comments on here are spread by computers to see how people will respond. A thread like this is such evidence.




Brazil a Muslim country, umm who said that. Did I say that, ooo sorry for the mis-understanding. I was talking about Iran, but I'm sure you knew that. Any ways there aren't many independent Muslim countries out there in the world, if you had done your research you would know that.

Let us discuss this issue if you want, we can go deeper in to the sea.

Thank you for your thoughtful response

oozy



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu
 


Brazil is a leading nation in terms of alternative fuels. When the gas shortage because imminent, the world will turn to Brazil.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu
 


Actually,
Iran managed to hold off the American back Iraqi's when they invaded.
They also pushed them back into Iraq, when Iraq lashed out with chemical weapons supplied by the US, the two brokered a peace deal.

Sounds to me, like a ill-prepared and caught off guard Iran managed to stop the Iraqi invasion, and push the aggressors into their own land.




posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
reply to post by stevegmu
 


Brazil is a leading nation in terms of alternative fuels. When the gas shortage because imminent, the world will turn to Brazil.


Once they slash and burn their way through what is left of the rain forests, where will they grow the cane needed for ethanol?



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop
 


So in this revisionist view of history, Iran won the Iran-Iraq War?



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop
 


Very true, I think the war was merely orchestrated to reduce Iran's defense. It took many Iranians lives just to hold the American backed attack. Let's not forget that Saddam was an American puppet who turned against its master, the poor guy was an Arab nationalist and with experience changed dramatically. Although he changed, he still doesn't deserve forgiveness for the atrocities he implemented all across Iraq.

Even the coup against Qassim was orchestrated by the US. CIA helped the Baath party come to power which opened the door to Saddam.

I will only provide evidence when asked.

Thanks for your time and response

oozy



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu
 


My point is that in the next generation of superpowers, Brazil will probably play a very important role.

According to wikipedia, 180,000+ Iranians died and 250,000+ Iraqis died. A very costly conflict indeed, US didn't help much by shooting down Iranian passenger jets


[edit on 10-9-2009 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 



My point is that in the next generation of superpowers, Brazil will probably play a very important role.


The next generation superpowers are going to be BRIC. They had a summit last month. BRIC is Brazil, Russia, India, China.

China and India are the only countries that showed positive growth rates of 8% and 6% respectively in times of recession and Russia is a superpower, admit it or not. Brazil is a very large country too.

This is not the NWO though, as the NWO is a concept that the US has created, in which US has everyone following it (if I am correct, I dont read much about NWO)

[edit on 10-9-2009 by sunny_2008ny]



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
 


How so?

That's pretty much a stalemate. Iran taking a significant amount of Iraqi land would have been a victory.



posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I love all the ignorant idiots posting crap here, about countries they don't even know. Calling Brazil a muslim country, you are an idiot. 2 Insignificant countries, please get off your dumb ass, and do some homework.

ATS has been filling with retards fast in recent times.



posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
NWO is just a generic term, it has little to do with the US since the US has already peaked IMO.

BRIC superpowers I can agree with though. The next next couple of decades will prove to be interesting.



posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
I love all the ignorant idiots posting crap here, about countries they don't even know. Calling Brazil a muslim country, you are an idiot. 2 Insignificant countries, please get off your dumb ass, and do some homework.

ATS has been filling with retards fast in recent times.

Who said Brazil is a Muslims country, I want to know that. This is the second reply which stated that someone else stated Brazil being a Muslim country.



posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If there is world disarmament, that means wars will be fought in the traditional matter. I would rather just die in a flash of light in one second from a nuclear weapon rather than fight in some foreign land and have my legs blown off bleeding to death.

I approve of nukes. It has deterred major conflicts thus far...



posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
If there is world disarmament, that means wars will be fought in the traditional matter. I would rather just die in a flash of light in one second from a nuclear weapon rather than fight in some foreign land and have my legs blown off bleeding to death.

I approve of nukes. It has deterred major conflicts thus far...

The cold war was a major conflict, do some research. Fights are still being fought in traditional manners through proxy wars.



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join