It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Brazil Able to Play Major Roles in New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
What a joke. 2 insignificant countries teamed together who couldn't dominate a small house cat. They think they are going to disarm the US, or Israel? Iran couldn't even dominate Iraq in the Iran-Iraq war.

You ignorant fool. How long do you think your inbred country is gonna stay on top. Oh wait, it's not. HAHAHAHAHAH. Your all slaves in your own country, and dumbed down sheeps with your " Federal Reserve" LOL.

Why do you show so much pride when your country is all smoke and mirrors, and is finally being seen for what it is. Your country is weak, and the other countries will show it to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redneck from Hell
You ignorant fool. How long do you think your inbred country is gonna stay on top. Oh wait, it's not. HAHAHAHAHAH. Your all slaves in your own country, and dumbed down sheeps with your " Federal Reserve" LOL.

Why do you show so much pride when your country is all smoke and mirrors, and is finally being seen for what it is. Your country is weak, and the other countries will show it to you.

Are you kidding? These countries would still be #ting in holes they dug if it wasn't for Americans and Europeans. Do you really think these third world countries will show us ANYTHING? The joke is on them. They are buying worthless debt so we can party and they can make toys for us to play with. Good day...............

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
The cold war was a major conflict, do some research. Fights are still being fought in traditional manners through proxy wars.

The cold war was a major conflict? How many people died in the war? The cold war was a chess game. It wasn't a major conflict. Nobody died from the chess game, only the actions that were taken because of that board game the USSR and USA was playing.

Of course there are wars being fought in traditional manners. But you aren't seeing Russia, USA, China and Europe all fighting in Africa against each other, And you won't. Because of nukes. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Really? We are actually one of the most diverse countries. No inbreeding here, unlike in the Muslim world.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

I can't hesitate but to jump in this ranting session but... ZZ you know when more and more people know about the truth what deems to happen is that they will all turn against you. What is the problem with that you may ask? Well when more and more countries turn against you, you end up like USSR. Remember the humiliating defeat of USSR in Afghanistan? Hope you don't have amnesia just like the rest of your fellow Americans.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RetinoidReceptor

The cold war was a major conflict, do some research. Fights are still being fought in traditional manners through proxy wars.

This time in bold so you can read it.

I happen to believe it was a major conflict because millions of people's lives were ruined through it. But ofcurs American lives are more valuable.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

I can't hesitate but to jump in this ranting session but... ZZ you know when more and more people know about the truth what deems to happen is that they will all turn against you. What is the problem with that you may ask? Well when more and more countries turn against you, you end up like USSR. Remember the humiliating defeat of USSR in Afghanistan? Hope you don't have amnesia just like the rest of your fellow Americans.

Let's get this straight. I do not agree with American policy. Redneck whatever was attacking Americans, not the government though. And he used the example that these other countries would teach us a lesson. There is no friggin way Brazil, Iran or anyone is teaching us a lesson. Like I said, these countries are lucky they even get air time because without the West, they would have to have pigeons drop their rants all around the world that they wrote on rolled up papyrus.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
just my humble opinion - but the brazilians should tell the ` BRIC ` coalition to take a hike .

russia / india / china - did not invite brazil , to benefit brazil - they chose them becaise they want access to stable real eastate - look at brazils location on the map

then look at the politial history of brazil - and compare it to all its neiboirghs - and the west african countryies on the othe side of the atlantic

R / I / C - only want brazil because its in the right place - and it will always play second fiddle , be used and abused by the others

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It is all about contribution. If RIC wants Brazil's land, then they will have to contribute to the advancement of Brazilian society.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Brazil is around 90% catholic , to anyone wondering.

To the person saying that brazilians are the sole destroyers of the Amazon Forest , think again , most that go there for those purposes are foreigners from first world countries. If not directly , indirectly they fund those actions and bribe local authorities. Of course they do not teach that to you in your schools though

And I do not know about Brazil working to disarm the world , when Brazil's own military is a joke , that certainly sounds like propaganda to me.

I am only waiting to see what will be the US's excuse to actually invade Brazil (which is a very rich country that is and will continue to be abused by others) ... not impossible at all , unlikely right now , but hey Sadam had weapons of mass destructions remember? Maybe they will find Lula in a hole too :O

You guys screaming "your country sucks , mine is better" should keep those to U2U's , they add nothing to the topic , be more civil please.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
reply to post by stevegmu

Brazil is a leading nation in terms of alternative fuels. When the gas shortage because imminent, the world will turn to Brazil.

Once they slash and burn their way through what is left of the rain forests, where will they grow the cane needed for ethanol?

You really don't know about ethanol =P Make a research and find how much space is used to make it at this moment. You will be very surprise. BTW rain forests is one of worst place to try grow suggar-cane

top topics

<< 1   >>

join