It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yea, this whole thing is stupid, if they don't let the Architects investagate this collapse, how are going to know if they are making mistakes in their construction pratices.
That's the bottom if the Government is not hiding somethingt they, the Architects, should be allow to go foward with this.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Honestly I think the only way they could prove all, beyond reasonable doubt, would be a miniature mock up of the towers.

...its been done... watch that zero documentary...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by menjo2000
So, COME ON!! If ol' Uncle George had something to do with 9/11, he would have been tarred, feathered, drawn and quartered. Seriously!!

...hate to bust your little pro-republican / anti-democrat bubble but 911 and the state of our country ever since has nothing at all to do with political parties because they mean nothing at all - nothing - nada - zilch...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Because this is coming to a boil. they will most likely do something else worst, that will make everyone forget this even occurred.
They know how easy it is to pull the wool over the public eye.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by menjo2000
I've always been curious... the people that say 9/11 was a cover up by our own government, seem to think that Ol' Bush was to blame.

I don't know of any truther who thinks that. I certainly don't. I've always been puzzled how bushie sat in that school room and did nothing after he was told of the attacks. He didn't know what to do because he wasn't in on it.

Mind you, Bush deserves to hang for his involvement in the coverup but i doubt very much if he was in on the planning for 911.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Because this is coming to a boil. they will most likely do something else worst, that will make everyone forget this even occurred.
They know how easy it is to pull the wool over the public eye.

Then again, they might do something trivial to distract us like Clinton did in the 90s. He should have been roasted over Waco, and OKC, and the terror bombing and sanctions of Iraq but he invented the monica scandal and that's all anybody cared about.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by menjo2000

I'm a liberal, I don't see mainstream media as being liberal at all. They pretend to be liberal, but any examination of what they report always seems to support the beliefs of the establishment, as in the PTB, and they are elitists, they are conservatives who desire to take and maintain control.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
One thing you can do is go to this groups website and sign their petition to get an independent investigation conducted.

www.ae911truth.org...

Friday Sept 11th in Evening – AE911Truth at
REAL CHANGE CONFERENCE – NY – Join us!

Sat Sept 12th 2:30pm – AE911Truth at
We Demand Transparency Conf – NY – Join us!

836 architectural and engineering professionals
and 4612 other supporters including A&E students
have signed the petition demanding of Congress
a truly independent investigation.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I couldn't find any information on a physical mock up.

I watched the trailer of the Zero movie, but there is not mention of the mock up, nor does there seem to be any thing written up about such an experiment.

I wonder how someone could get a copy of the complete movie.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by poet1b]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Today's - 9-11-9 - Gold Chart Forms Double Tower Pattern 9am-10am

quotes.ino.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by menjo2000

Please refer to the FCC website and do a search on the "ownership" of media in this country. You will see that the "liberal" media does not own 98% of it. That is propaganda on the part of those who want to create division.

If there was such a thing as "liberals" and "conservatives" we would have whiplash watching our government change strategies with each new term or administration, and we don't. The rich are always protected, the middle class always pays for things, and the poor are always blamed.

There is no such animal as a "political party" in America. They are a fabrication used to keep you from banding together with your liberal or conservative neighbor.

They all went to Bilderberg meetings. Check out the Bohemian Grove lists. Why if they totally disagree and dislike each other do they dress up in hoods together and perform fake sacrifices in front of owl statues? Good old college type fun is their ridiculous answer.

Could you (you seem an obvious conservative) dress up in a monk's robe and dance around a fire with Obama?

I could never hang out with Dick Cheney for more than five minutes without telling him that I think he is in league with the devil. And yet...the liberals in Congress can.

Does this make sense to you?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
anyone feel it in their spine? I've been feeling great all week. Times are changing, people are changing, stuff is moving like it never has before. The truth movement, no matter what anyone says of its outlets, is indeed snowballing, downhill, and the only inevitable end is total government control or a different kind of revolution, less violent than the average.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok. Say I bought into all of this. I have a few questions.

1. Who would be accepted as an independent agency to conduct this investigation?

2. How should the investigation be conducted?

3. What type of tests should be performed?

4. Who should conduct those tests?

5. What happens if they come up with the same results as NIST?

Serious answers only please.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

I would say you would obviously have to add some members appointed by different groups. I.E. truth movement, state elected...some way to ensure there is no overall group bias.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
Ok. Say I bought into all of this. I have a few questions.

1. Who would be accepted as an independent agency to conduct this investigation?

There should be two "independent" groups. One offered by the government and one offered by the organization filing suit.

2. How should the investigation be conducted?

I'm not sure what you mean. Like any other crime scene investigation? Be diligent in the interview process, no softballs thrown, and disallow any "exemptions".

3. What type of tests should be performed?

Tests? I'm sure they could use computer simulation for the towers collapse, as for the Pentagon just allow for all camera footage to be released to the investigation team. There are cameras (and were then too) every quarter mile due to the aggressive driving laws (or so they say that's why).

4. Who should conduct those tests?

Again, there should be multiple tests by both sides.

5. What happens if they come up with the same results as NIST?

We all breathe a sigh of relief.

Serious answers only please.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If there is ever going to be a new investigation, it will only come about if professional engineers and/or architects put forth a solid argument as to why the current NIST report is flawed.

It will have to be very specific and point out why the current model doesn't offer adequate explanation for the initiation of the collapse.

A new investigation will never come about by the common threads that are usually posted here like "Just look at the video... It shows a controlled demo... You can see squibs... "

It will have to be based on analysis of the mechanism of collapse and/or arguments that demonstrate that the current model is not adequate.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

This is not an attack on A Fortiori's post, I am just addressing his comments.

There should be two "independent" groups. One offered by the government and one offered by the organization filing suit.
/

What organization? What lawsuit? The last thing that you want is a lawsuit. If that happens you have to go into the court system and play by their rules. Keep the Courts out of it.

I'm not sure what you mean. Like any other crime scene investigation? Be diligent in the interview process, no softballs thrown, and disallow any "exemptions".

Interview who? All of the hijackers are dead.

Tests? I'm sure they could use computer simulation for the towers collapse, as for the Pentagon just allow for all camera footage to be released to the investigation team. There are cameras (and were then too) every quarter mile due to the aggressive driving laws (or so they say that's why).

Have you seen the National Geographic show on 9-11? Purdue University performed a highly detailed computer simulation on both the WTC and the Pentagon. Several truthers blew it off. I do 3D modeling and computer simulations for a living and I was fascinated by Purdue's.

Again, there should be multiple tests by both sides.

Short of rebuilding the WTC towers and flying planes into them again there aren't any tests that can be run.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Congress would have to appoint someone to be in charge of such an investigation like an independent counsel. Although if a group like AE911 Truth were to get enough signatures on the a petition, they might be able to demand access to all the evidence gathered by NIST, and then be allowed to re-examine the evidence to come up with their own independent version.

Under the Freedom of Information Act they should be all rights be given full access to re-examine the evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
From this article, the smoking gun is the chemical evidence of thermite in the dust. All NIST has to do is test this dust for the evidence of thermite, and that would be enough to demonstrate that thermite was used.

IE911 Truth has dust that was gathered by ordinary citizens at the site, which they have tested and found the signature traces of thermite, but because they have no clear paperwork trail tracing the dust back to the site, it can't be counted as evidence.

NIST has plenty of dust samples to test, but refuses to to the testing, or to turn over any of this dust for others to test.

I wouldn't be surprised for it later to be announced that this dust has also disappeared, if push comes to shove to get it tested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join