It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Explosive Theory

www.metroactive.com

This was the actual headline on my weekly paper.

An Obama Official quits, and experts say the 'jet fuel' explanation for the Twin Towers collapse just doesn't add up.

Munyak, of Los Altos Hills, is a mechanical and fire engineer whose job is to review building plans to ensure they comply with the California Building and Fire Code. In 2007, after speaking out on his own for a few years, Munyak signed on with a then-fledging organization called Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth (AE911 Truth), founded by Bay Area architect Richard Gage.

Today, far from being isolated, Munyak now
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edit - Here is the link to the groups website.

www.ae911truth.org...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by poet1b]

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 9/11/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It looks like this country has hit the wall on the BS meter, and thing are going to finally get shaken up.

I'm not going to hold my breath, but this is some solid stuff. Of course instead of being put out in mainstream media it is in the local weekly paper that I pick up religiously to read the horoscope.

Ah, but the FBI is starting to say that they will look at what these professionals have put together. It will be interesting to see how the Obama admin will handle this. Coming out with the truth backed by people of this caliber will be very hard to shout down.

If it is shown that the jet fuel could not have taken down the buildings, how big will the resulting media explosion be?

www.metroactive.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Obama has made little to no mention of it at all...Tomorrow being 9-11 all we can assume is we're going to get the same media coverage about the "official" story we've been hearing for the last 8 years.

Its good to see that people are beginning to wake up and smell the flowers, even if the administration isn't or is just playing dumb....

Either way- far more whistle blowers now then there ever was...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And people laughed at us and called us truthers. They don't even know the facts... we've been looking at this thing from like the last few years. I know that other people have different views on us than we do... but it's about time that people stop name-calling us as truthers and stop stereotyping our beliefs and we have a real investigation of 9-11. I'm not about to hold my breath either but it's about time people woke up to this.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Some of us never laughed at you.
Some of are very grateful that you put yourselves out there.

I thank all of you for your efforts and hope that you keep up the pressure.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

From your quoted article.

Munyak and his fellow AE911 supporters recently received acknowledgement from the FBI's counterterrorism division, which concluded that the organization's core evidence deserves—and will get—FBI scrutiny. In a letter, Deputy Director Michael J. Heimbach assessed AE911's presentation as "backed by thorough research and analysis."

I won't hold my breath for the FBI to investigate but I am wondering, why now?

This has been out there for a long time.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Unfortunately, even if they HAVE to recognize the BS of the original story, their just going to say that somehow Muslim terrorists snuck in to the buildings and laid thermite everywhere. That would also explain the passport that was "found"

We will never have the outright disclosure stating that it was our governments fault. Just won't happen. Although if we could even get them to admit PART of the official story is wrong, that will open a lot of peoples eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Its been out there a long time, but unfortunately the perpetrators were in power for the duration of its availability. Since a good portion of those in charge during that time are now purged from the upper echelons (Bush, Cheney, many people below them) we are going to see a considerably greater number of cracks appear in the original story.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Last Year was Good....I thought we made tremendous strides in revealing the truth to the world.

In Russia, Italy, France, Germany and Japan they aired on TV

The Movie,

"Zero, An Invesitgation into 9-11"

----------

It is an excellent documentary. One of my favorites to reference or lead people toward.

I also support many other movies and research papers.

I have been a "Truther" since 2003-2004

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Some of you may remember the Bush family bought a huge tract of land in Paraguay some years ago.

Perhaps this would be a convenient place to flee if people get angry enough and demand a trial...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
These guys aren't wobbling on their opinion they are coming out hard against the official 9-11 story.

"Buildings do not fail from fire related causes in the way that World Trade Center 1, 2 and 7 failed. Steel frame or composite steel buildings, modern high-rise buildings—they just do not collapse catastrophically like that. It's impossible.

It's impossible

NOT a lot of wiggle room there.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I will never laugh at a *real* "truther".

Though it's impossible not to laugh at all the tagging going on in many videos and the scared puppies afraid to voice over their propaganda, however meaty and good it is. Instead people cower behind their keyboards and stream a friggin text file!!! Speak up with your voice on the vids. Stop barraging us with theme songs, logos and graffiti like tags etc. That's where the problem is in the truth movement.

Got to go pro dudes! Be like the media. You cannot win against such a huge team if you aren't playing the same game. Got to get the language and the format down to have serious people take this seriously.

THAT is what we are dealing with, serious and brainwashed serious people that have lived long, structured lives with years of programming and positive reinforcement of those ideas that were HIJACKED in the cold war. THOSE are the people that HAVE THE POWER to fix this and financially support your endeavors. They are the guys who contribute hundreds and thousands to their local candidate during elections etc.

A song like "Let the bodies hit the floor" and a multimedia orgy of clips is not going to keep a 50 or 60 year old COMMUNITY LEADER or corporate executive interested. However cool I find that song!!!

50 types of blasphemy a minute is no way to go either.

We need a conspiracy video consortium. A digital summit to straighten out this mess we've created with this bareback orgy of hyperactive PRESENTATION. We need to get off the nutter steroids and calm down, speak slowly and clearly unlike a 13 year old with puberty rage.

LETS GROW UP and play nice and cool and WIN instead of fueling the "truther" profiling. To be honest I know what a modern truther is, it's laughable, it's a bowel movement is what it is. Otherwise TRUTHER would be an HONOR badge when we are called one. Let the derogatory use of the word TRUTHER fuel our overhaul and resolve to make this "ricer" a "real racer"!

Let's get professional and release good info in GOOD STYLE. Spread this message whenever you can and in your own words. We have to keep serious if we seriously want to win. The downfall of the truth movement is EQUALLY close as our VICTORY.

I will never laugh at a *real* "truther".

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Just think about how two buildings that are identical hit by two different planes in different spots fell just so perfect! Man wow that's incredible!

These truthful art not just run of the mill conspiracy nuts. They are well educated analytical minded professionals.

edited, my spelling is less than professional

[edit on 10-9-2009 by IntelRetard]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
This is the point that drew me into evaluating the story.

The collapse of the three buildings resembles two different types of controlled demolitions, and not the bending or toppling of a heated building section that might result from a fire.

If the columns got hot enough to start to give, they wouldn't give suddenly, they would have softened enough for the structure to start to move, and that would have resulted in the building toppling in the direction of the big huge holes in the outer support structure.

The only way the truth will ever come out is if Obama is able to remove the key people within NIST who control the process.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

If it is shown that the jet fuel could not have taken down the buildings, how big will the resulting media explosion be?

They're not gonna ever prove that. There are just too many variables. And even if they did prove it, the media would just bury the story like they have buried the smoking gun story of Building 7.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

[

The only way the truth will ever come out is if Obama is able to remove the key people within NIST who control the process.

The truth has been out there for 8 years but the media will not report it. Thank god for the internet or the govt would have easily gotten away with this monstrous crime.

As for the NIST, i hope you realize that that is a part of the Commerce dept and Bammer can remove whoever he wants.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Just think about how two buildings that are identical hit by two different planes in different spots fell just so perfect! Man wow that's incredible!

Makes you wonder why demolition companies exist. Hey -- you just explode a bunch of jet fuel in a randomly chosen spot and the structure collapses perfectly.!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Honestly I think the only way they could prove all, beyond reasonable doubt, would be a miniature mock up of the towers.

I have to wonder how much it would cost to create a realistic mock up, good enough to prove what so many see. I think it could be possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Brave
The Movie,
"Zero, An Invesitgation into 9-11"
It is an excellent documentary.

...i watched that tonight and i agree, its excellent - very well done...

...as for the news release in the op - i dont expect any kind of landmark decision from those who have the power to truly investigate because they already know the truth and they dont give a hoot... they'll either ignore it or do the same old song and dance and say they'll look into it and 100 years from now, if we're still here, americans will still be debating "who done it" and all the reasons why...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've always been curious... the people that say 9/11 was a cover up by our own government, seem to think that Ol' Bush was to blame. I find this very intriguing, as most of you know, the US news media Is about 99% liberal/Dem run state media, accept for 1 new station (FOX) and a handful of radio station. (if you disagree you are seriously deluding yourself) Democrats literally get away with murder and it's never reported, but if a republican farts, it's in the news with in 5 minutes with the details of where, when, what it smelled like, what foods they ate to cause the fart, then blaming them for the being cause of global warming, then a congressional committee accusing them of violating air pollution laws and how it's somehow responsible for Katrina (LOL).

So, COME ON!! If ol' Uncle George had something to do with 9/11, he would have been tarred, feathered, drawn and quartered. Seriously!!

Honestly, I think it was the Democrats that were behind it. If you think about it, Clinton had Osama in his sights twice and let him go. I think this was originally a set-up to make a newly elected President Al Gore look like a hero. But the dem's screwed up in Florida, they didn't anyone would notice tampering with ballots. But that's a whole different story.

Really, how different do you think the lib media spin would be if Al Gore was president?? (other than we'd all be wear head towels by now lol)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join