It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Zionist Israel the Third Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Nostradamus talked about three Antichrists.

Napoleon was the first.
Hitler was the second.

Both led states that had an agenda of dominating as much of the world as they could reach. To the rest of Europe, both represented states that had gone rogue and were considered to be behaving like 'mad dogs'.

I invite you to check out this link

fourwinds10.com...

The government of Israel (not the people) is becoming more and more aggressive and arrogant. If they are prepared to take the 'rest of the world' down with them, then they are boarding on becoming a mad dog rogue state. If in fact the Mossad was behind 9/11 as more and more people are coming to believe, then that is the ultimate act of a rogue state.

From a purely religious perspective, a state inspired by a religion, that denies the divinity of Christ could easily be described as being 'anti-christ'. Maybe that's what Nostradamus was really getting at.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Studenofhistory]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I don't believe that Israel were responsible for 9/11.

I think the middle east and asia have some disturbed people who need to modernise their approachs to life and thought.

Nostradamus didn't really predict anything until the event happened and people interpreted the texts to those particular events. Otherwise we would be able to discern future events exactly from his writings, which we cannot unless we take leaps of faith.

Anyway there are no antichrists, just silly humans who kill each other!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The short answer is YES.

The long answer is YES.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Mossad responsible for 9/11. That is funny. 19 Muslims kill 3,000 Americans and you say that Israel is responsible. Good one.

And the tooth fairy hangs out with the easter bunny.

So now you have rapped up a ridiculous 9/11 anti-Semitic truth smear into some kind of religious Nostradomas thread. That took some creativity.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
By way of explanation, I'm not anti-semitic. Being anti-zionist is NOT anti-semitic. Some of the most ferverent opponents to zionism, which is a political ideology not a religion, are Israeli rabbis. My belief is that the vast majority of jewish people around the world, who are decent, honest, hardworking and LOYAL people, would be horrified if they knew what a minority, who are in control of the Israeli government and of Israeli Intelligence (Mossad) are doing.

Zionism has many similarities to Fascism. Labeling opponents of Zionism as Anti-semitic is a favourite tactic of zionist supporters. There is nothing racist about criticizing a government.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
No, Isreal is not the thrid anti-christ.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

I realy don't know why I am writing this, cause it will probably go in one ear and just rattle around there.

The only authority to consult is the Bible, if you are going to talk about the anti-christ. That name is used only in I John 2:18, 2:22; 4:3, and 4:7 and 2 John 7.

The word antichrists is in 1 John 2:18.

In the Hebrew prophets, he is called the king of fierce countenace, the little horn, and the assyrian, among other names.

But there is only one. Trust me. I have a masters in this, plus I have been studying for over 35 years. There is a false prophet who goes along with the anti-christ, but the end for both is the same at the same time.

Nostradamus, bostalamas. Anyone who will trust a bad poet from the late mideval or early modern period really needs to get a life.

top topics

join