It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going to Happen Tomorrow on 9/9/9

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
There is something special about tomrrow

it's the only time where 9/9/9 will ever occur
it won't ever again

Next!

Not true

I plan on living to be very old...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, let's see. I foresee the night growing brighter by day break, a . . . strange yellow-like object slowly moving across the sky. I'm giving a 50/50 chance of darkness this evening.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

yeah sure, I got one for you...it will be an unusually normal day around the world

[edit on 8-9-2009 by reject]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I didn't read through the thread, but thought I would post.

Apple is going to release some new stuff tomorrow! Maybe IPods, maybe tablets. Muhahahaha.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The mud puddles will all come into alignment after the great spring shower that will last exactly 9min and 9seconds.

At the end of this, we will all exude huge rainbows from our posterior and jump around singing "gee that was fun, could you please pass the potatoes and gravy".

Imediately after all this, Yoko Ono will admit to being a man, elvis will admit to being the anti-christ, george bush and bill clinton have evil ways with sheep, and I will discover that i am fresh out of toilet paper at the worst possible moment.

hmmm. thats a psych profile isnt it

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If something does happen I hope it gets posted to a new thread because we've all kind of trashed this one with jokes.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Every day you get to live is a gift from GOD. Be glad and rejoice in it for it may be your last day. Why worry about it? No one but GOD is in control of what will happen tomorrow.

If we would all just remember that we would all be a little happier.

GODSPEED,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nifron
I believe in 1 hour, there will be great destruction come upon the world, And this will cause panic from Top to the bottom and There will be a flash and come from the east to and another to the west like to bright stars, some will claim is a very bright moon. Mark with in 13 hours.

Well you sure stuffed that one up didnt you

By the way its been 9/9/09 in the most of the world for hours now...like I said, nothing happened on the 8/8/08, the 7/7/07 etc etc

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by john124

Lol but something happens everyday. No one has been joking either we are all super serious around here. I'm just checking back to make sure the UK is gone. Starting my own empire has always been a little dream of mine. This could be that time I have been patiently waiting for.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hakii
Just another day, just like all the 'other' numerology days. . . 06/06/06 - 07/07/07 - 08/08/08. . . Every year on these types of dates people try to claim 'something big' will happen, and every years its just another day. . .

I think the BIG events only happen on the odd number years.

On 07-07-07 we had Holographic Al Gore at Live Earth.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Tomorrow is not 9/9/9, it's 9/9/2009...9/9/9 already passed a long, long time ago. Just like 6/6/6 was not on 6/6/2006. so if you are going to add up numbers you need to include the 200 before the 9...stop looking so hard for something to happen. When something happens it will happen...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, tomorrow I'll be singing..... (cue Prince music)

Tonight I'm gonna party like it's nine, nine, ohho, nine.....
(you have to stretch the "oh" out to make it fit the melody).

[edit on 9/8/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Phage

I was thinking more along the lines of 999 bottles of beer on the wall but I guess your idea works too...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
obviously something important is going to happen on 9/9/09. Something historic happens every day...
whether it is relevant to the U.S. or the United Kingdom (the two places where most of the members here seem to be from) is another matter entirely.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Nifron
I believe in 1 hour, there will be great destruction come upon the world, And this will cause panic from Top to the bottom and There will be a flash and come from the east to and another to the west like to bright stars, some will claim is a very bright moon. Mark with in 13 hours.

Well you sure stuffed that one up didnt you

By the way its been 9/9/09 in the most of the world for hours now...like I said, nothing happened on the 8/8/08, the 7/7/07 etc etc

08/08/08 -> Russia invaded S.Ossetia!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Hakii
Just another day, just like all the 'other' numerology days. . . 06/06/06 - 07/07/07 - 08/08/08. . . Every year on these types of dates people try to claim 'something big' will happen, and every years its just another day. . .

I think the BIG events only happen on the odd number years.

On 07-07-07 we had Holographic Al Gore at Live Earth.

Al Gore hologram a big event. Puhleeazze........ although 08/08/08, Russia and Georgia were at war.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
At the end of this, we will all exude huge rainbows from our posterior and jump around singing "gee that was fun, could you please pass the potatoes and gravy".

If there's going to be potatoes and gravy then count me in.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I am thinking a terrorist attack in Europe somewhere on 9/9/9 or 9/11/09

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I understand that this is a conspiracy theorist website, but isn't there a point where paranoia becomes overly-paranoid, and then DILLUSIONAL after that? LOL

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
New people born, new people die....business as usual , though the date is pretty cool looking

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join