It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going to Happen Tomorrow on 9/9/9

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If nothing extraordinary happens it is your fault because you didn't ''believe'' in the great disaster or whatever.
You need to honestly and wholeheartedly believe that a gigantic disaster is going to happen and then you need to pray to the disaster gods to make it happen.
If not, then YOU are the loser.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
If nothing extraordinary happens it is your fault because you didn't ''believe'' in the great disaster or whatever.
You need to honestly and wholeheartedly believe that a gigantic disaster is going to happen and then you need to pray to the disaster gods to make it happen.
If not, then YOU are the loser.

I'll remember that and get my Godzilla buy one get one free, disaster cards out!!

my useless second line..just for your viewing pleasure

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am praying that all of you be a witneess to an endless parade of kitties!!!!

Look and witness the greatness of my prayer for you!!!!

You shall see 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 kitties into eternity!!!!

And THIS is my prayer for you.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by THX-1138]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well another day had passed aamnd once again nothing has happened. Hopefully you learned your lesson and stop acting like you can predict the future.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
i'll stick to my theory of 12-31-2009 (1+2+3+1+2+9=[9+9]=18)
Codex Alimentarius ..........

but 9-9-09 is a possible day for something to happen ...... back in 6-11-09 (6 & 9 are the same flipped, and in many occults upside-down reading it always considered) was the Iran elections if anyone remembers. I predicted it, but only because i knew that no matter what happened there would be chaos in Iran.

9-9-09 = i give it a 15-20% chance of something happening.

11-1-09 = i give it a 60-70% chance

12-31-09 / 1-1-10 = 80-90%

Actually on the night of 12-31-08 to 1-1-09 i noticed a large number of explosions (small ones, but still) and a good number of people getting drunk and staying up very late. Do you think something like that could happen again?

And happy birthday phage.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What earth shattering things will happen.... hmmm. I got my usual spam, I need to go to the chiropractor, go raid my friend's car and get the 3d glasses out of it, feed the chickens, And spend another day alone because I cant find love at all.

Heh. Mebbe some woman will see me and cant resist me! Ha!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

interesting revelation.

im anticipating on getting struck by lightning inside my room.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

This coming September 9, 2009, is the 252nd day of the year, 252 adds to 9, and 09-09-09 = 27.
09-09-09 is also the last of the single-digits dates for quite a while - 92 years to be precise.
It is also the upside-down number of "the beast" - satan = 666, of course.
The day itself falls on a Wednesday and both Wednesday & September have 9 letters.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ModernAcademia

More importantly, it's my birthday.

Based on this, can we expect to witness the historical 999 cake fire? It could be felony arson or just a kid playing with candles.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Its just another day.
Dont worry. 999 909 am

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
1. Wake up on 9/9/9
2. ???
3. PROFIT!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well I don't know what may or may not happen today but its weird that i go to google and their little icon has 2 sets of 09/09/09 below the google icon, just creeped me out a little bit, you guys should go check it out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
nothing is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Apparently, my neighbor is going to mow the lawn obscenely early, waking me up before I want to on the first day of my vacation, and endanger his life.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Numbers can describe anything.

Knowing what they truly mean is an excruciating process of mathematics, probability, random happenstance, and last but not least, the 'always stable' Human behaviors and social qualities.

42 maybe the answer to life, the universe and everything, but interpreting it is a pure waste of time. All one is similar, what does it mean? Interconnectiveness, but I can still mention it and have people grasp the concept, unlike the power of 42.

Numbers can be attached to letters or anything else. For every number that accurately tells you the date of the end of the world there are a billion more that have nothing to do with anything. Satan is usually attached as well. 666! OH GOD HELP US!

Depressing

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And yet we have another reason why ATS is killing ATS.....

Ridiculous "numerology" posts.

I guess for 9/9/9 we can say, another day another go nowhere post on ATS....

Some of us really need to get a life....or a girlfriend....

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
I'll remember that and get my Godzilla buy one get one free, disaster cards out!!

my useless second line..just for your viewing pleasure

I'd never cause a disaster that would harm fellow ATS members

Nice to know you're thinking of me though

On topic: Google is acting all cryptic again too, like with the UFO thing, maybe today is the day UFO's abduct the second o for real, and we all use "Go gle" from now on.

On topic: I don't think anything is going to happen today that is all monumental or anything, but then again I could be wrong. I shall pray to various pagan deities for our safety, and perform an animal sacrifice.

Off topic again: I left a new, slightly used bottle of ranch dressing out all night, is that bad?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Nothing is going to/will happen. Unfortunately, I don't think that when 9/9/09 is an uneventful day, that people like you will stop in your endless pursuit to try to "predict" the future, then repeatedly failing.

When will people like you get it that things happen when you least expect it to? Unless you have SOLID proof that something will happen, and not because of a bunch of silly numerology rubbish, just go into a dark corner and don't come back.

link   
Man I think I have been attacked by the Allergy Terriorist. Damnit I diddnt see that one coming, roll out the Army boys.

By the way can I start a 10/10/10 thread?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by poedxsoldiervet]

link   
The whole world is coming to an end Mal........
After the drinking I did on my B-day the 8th the 9th feels like it should/would end...
Does that count?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join