It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Maybe Alex is planning to quit and raise his kids.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Any Thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

Yes. I think I am due many many apologies from all the folks who so angrily defended him when I called him out on his lies. He lies all the time. People would say but "this is true" and "that is true" as if that makes all the lies ok. I can fly. Well, I exist so that part is true, see I am not a liar.

Pffffffft. I used to listen just for entertainment but I stopped the day he claimed that CPS locked kids in stacked cages and tossed them hot dogs once in a while or let some starve to death. I knew he would mess up good sooner or later.

Sorry Jone's fans. I know I will get slammed for this. Defending a liar is defending the lies. What made you interested in Jones to begin with? Looking for lies or the truth? Here is the truth - he is a fraud. He is a gold and water filter salesman and little else. He is barely even a good Christian.

Has he issued any kind of audio statement about this yet? I like hearing him explain things because you can always tell when he just starts making it up as he goes along. He talks, backs up, embellishes and goes on a bit, backs up, embellishes, etc.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

im sorry but it was a hoax

and who do you think you are calling me a fish?

because i am pointing out the facts?

get a clue.. he admitted it was a stunt.. to get you to do what? call your representative? he always says that

even the title is misleading..

20 mins with mr sheens alter ego?

yep..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Im done with alex jones. He has really done it this time. I was reading that sheen interview and thinking how great it was. Then to find out its fake just pissed me off.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why do people attack jones, then turn around and worship the holy word of bill cooper? That guy was a freaking nut, a jerk, a purveyor of crap and bs. I'm glad he's dead.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

All I said in the bit you quoted is when one is trying to find causality the first place to look is at who benefits most ... hardly controversial stuff.

What is upsetting you so and what does the rest of your rant have to do with it?

And if you think this hasn't bothered me you obviously haven't read my posts in this thread.

Yikes.

[edit on 8 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

I did read your posts you talk about this hurting the movement and i posted a Gawker story on the Fantasy interview and in mentions nothing of a hoax and or Alex jones so i just am asking taht other than here who else outside of this site is calling it a hoax because according to them it was always a fantasy interview.

Gawker Charlie Sheen story

In other words. Other than here his rep is unaffected and 9/11 truth has reached the Gawker a celebrity site that isn't populated with skeptics and people jealous of Alex's success.

I object to you because you disregard the good people do in favor of attacking viscously a mistake. That is a petty imo.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Agreed, and everyone lies.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

What I support or don't support is of no concern to you.....what my point is....is that people are over reacting....there was no hoax, it was a radio show broadcast of Charlie Sheen's and Alex Jones' making. Charlie wrote over 90% of the material....why not bash him? But, no Alex Jones is your target for now....I really don't approve of him entirely, but many people feel the same about me.....and probably about you also.....All I know is that for the past 25 years of my adult life I have seen this government pull the wool over it's citizens eyes countless times and I am Sick to Death of it. Anyone and everyone is welcome IMHO to help get this monster back in it's cage.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Ok, first of all I have no horse in the "truther" movement, I almost never post in the 9/11 forum, and I am too personally connected to that day to be part of that conversation.

Somebody mentioned that this might hurt the truth movement, all I did is suggest that if this is the case, perhaps that was the ambition all along. I have no idea why the man decided to wake up this morning and lie to the world ... but IF I was part of a movement he represented I would be pretty upset right about now.

And please ... a "mistake" ...

The man flat out lied, and not only that, he freakin' advertised and hyped it to no end to get a couple of extra dollars in his pocket.

So a choice has to be made here:

1. He is mentally disturbed
2. He's trying to make a quick buck by selling out his credibility
3. He's full of crap
4. Or .. something else is going on. Hence my question about who benefits most.

By the way it may be a combo of the above.

But a mistake it isn't.

[edit on 8 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
There are members here who've made many far-fetched claims or posted hoaxes. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CapsFan8

may be because AJ is full of BS?

and bill cooper cleaned cock?

oh cry me a river.. He said mr sheen SPOKE with the POTUS did he? NO= bs hoax

He promoted a STORY under the pretense that it was FACT what part of hoodwinked do you not get?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Maybe i'm missing something, did this "gawker" (never heard of it) article run with this fake interview before AJ's site did, labeling it a fake before AJ's site posted it at all? If not, what are you talking about? The point is, ALOT of people here on ATS, listened to Alex Jones, and now it is apparent that he is a liar. The "gawker" has nothing to do with ANY of these threads. I see the point you're making that Charlie Sheens little fantasy may reach more viewers now, but it's Charlie Sheen. If it were a respected actor, it may open more ears, but it's not. It's Charlie Sheen, people are going to laugh at it and move on.

In my opinion, ALL of this thermite, hologram, missile crap hurts the real quest for truth more than anything. I'm sure the government allowed 9/11, but they didn't carry it out. All the warnings were there, they just didn't stop it because it would help them push the agenda they wanted to push long before it happened. I think AJ and anybody else who pushes all the outlandish BS hurts the movement.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I decuded some time ago that Alex Jones is mentally ill. He suffers from an extreme case of infantile narcissistic magalomaniacal grandiosity, and his Rush Limbaugh voice immitation doesn't help either.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The moment I saw his add, I had a bad feeling about it. Looks like I was right. It would be nice to have someone representing us with some credibility.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Ok...let me get this right....your for the truth movement but you only want them to suggest that the government allowed it to happen and only ask the questions that you list are creditable.....who the hell are you! If you want truth....it the whole thing or nothing! You can't pick and choose....everything you stated are facts for review into who, what, where and when the people involved in 911 are to be exposed.
I am sorry, but we can't have only part of the truth.....we want the entire truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoptics

do i care? my reaction is to the fact you are 25 and can not see a baisc HOAX when its in your face..lets look at it

1) he hyped it
2) he and sheen put this quango into gear
3) its his show + his history holds him responsible
4) the title is misleading akin to / 20 mins with an alien
5) reason? Promotion of his and mr sheens agender
6) lets pretend mr sheen spoke to the POTUS when in fact he did NOT

so what logical part are you missing? it was a FALSE FLAG, kinda ironic he used the same tatics he bitches about on his followers...

sad and silly if you cant see what he did

he is SCUM and a cretin

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Actually, if you read the whole piece this was Charlie Sheen's, not Alex Jone's, idea. He wanted to be controversial to get people's attention, and it worked. This "hoax" will do more to get mainstream people to read and think because it is shocking.

And we love shocking things...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
who the hell are you!

What is it with idiots asking this retarded rhetorical question today? Who am I? *rambo voice* I'm your worst nightmare.

I am sorry, but we can't have only part of the truth.....we want the entire truth.

You want some hyped up '24' crap to be truth. Whatever you say though, i'll continue to believe what i believe, and you do the same.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

same here, and the response?

hes demanding? lol an interview, what a crock of bs..

gave you a star for being as miffed as me when i got to the bottom.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

no it will and does make them look like a pair of idiots.. we know all the info the important part was HE met the POTUS ...HE DIDN'T

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join