It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Has Finally Lost It--His Credibility And Damaged Ours

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

so my advice based on your statement is stop being a troll and find a thread you can contribute to?

the topic is about a hoax aka a lie? or did you not read that part? or shall i paste the u2u i got from ats? oh fk it i will..

An unfortunate event has occurred today that has the potential to harm the credibility all people and sites seeking to find the truth in a broad range of conspiracy-related topics... the The Alex Jones Interview Hoax. Some hours after the deception was exposed, several dozen online sources have not yet fully come to terms with the fictional nature of the "interview." Help raise awareness of the reality by DIGGing the ATS thread that contains the link to the original, unaltered version. Thanks. (This is a mass U2U sent to all 11616 members who have been on ATS in the past 30 days. Please do not respond to this message.)

now you can
1) bs me
or
2) move a long and stop trolling

[edit on 8-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

[edit on 8-9-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

As we watch Sheen's life sytematically dismantled during the coming months this will at least be a gruesome confirmation to those who are awake that the machine will stop at nothing to accomplish its agenda ...

I'll admit don't understand his strategy - the reasons he did this -- but I can say Jones is about as smart as they come, and I will stay tuned to see how things develop.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

1. From what i've seen ATS is the only outlet gullible enough to believe it wasn't a fictional article. As for it not having a disclaimer, I can't believe some of you are so silly it required a disclaimer. Perhaps it was an oversight on their part. Perhaps they wanted people to buy into the idea that it was real. I think most of you overestimate the importance of your movement.
2. Trolling would be not making a point but rather just trying to get people to fight. You need to refute some actual points instead of just screaming troll.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

made me grin

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

You are a very interesting person.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Alex trolls the living hell out of his rabid supporters and they don't even realize it.
They are too busy living in la la land making plots in their mind on how they can 'take down' "nig63r Obama" and his "ape family".
Talking about killing cops, being a one-man army, turning into Rambo, surviving a direct nuclear hit, typing as if they knew more than the government, etc. You know....the usual.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thebeast2012

Sounds like 90% of the posters at ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A lot of people here obviously don't like AJ ... but their ire is poorly founded. The interview article included a disclaimer noting it was fictional. So, all the AJ haters here are themselves, much ado about nothing.

You can like AJ. You can hate AJ. But all of the above 14 pages of nonsense are way overblown.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
well, unfortunately several e-tainment sites have run the story and although they have been mild it is the comments under the stories that say it all. If people did not think we were a bunch of kooks before the surely do now. Thanks Alex.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by thebeast2012

I agree with that. Brave macho talk as fast as the fingers can sweep the keyboard. The revolution is in the last video game played.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by medicis

You obviously did not read the OP friend.

He waited 90 minutes before telling people it was a hoax.

AJ hoaxed his own audience.

Do you not see the problem with that? The man who is suppose to be "trusted" which attempting find the truth, pulled a stunt on us. That makes us all look like morons.

And with Charlie Sheen no less.....Z-List actor nobody cares about.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I don't see how he made you look like a moron. Unless you have something personally invested in him.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Good thing Jones has such a talented lawyer - " Schurig specializes in "the design of complex estate and business plans for U.S., non-U.S., and dual-citizen clients, and in assisting such clients with their pre-immigration and expatriation tax planning." 25 countries listed. And she "serves as outside counsel to several high net worth family offices.""

www.alexjonesmachine.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
well, unfortunately several e-tainment sites have run the story and although they have been mild it is the comments under the stories that say it all. If people did not think we were a bunch of kooks before the surely do now. Thanks Alex.

People already thought most of the "truther" movement were kooks. You didn't need Alex's assistance to look silly.

link   
Have you all gone mad????

Come on, this is a no story..non story event. Nothing to get your knickers bunched up in a knot about.

Let Alex and Charlie do their thing and who knows, it may all turn out t
backfire in their faces or it may help TO AWAKEN THE SLEEPING masses.

I dont see what the big deal is.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

link   

Originally posted by medicis
A lot of people here obviously don't like AJ ... but their ire is poorly founded. The interview article included a disclaimer noting it was fictional. So, all the AJ haters here are themselves, much ado about nothing.

You can like AJ. You can hate AJ. But all of the above 14 pages of nonsense are way overblown.

Oh yeah? Check out the original screenprint from the web site and tell me where the "disclaimer" is

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

hm really?

lets see..mr lex makes a vid OMG SHOCK AND AWE..its gunna be on the news..

NO HINT of what itwas

people go to his site.. and await with INTEREST whats this news IS

THEN we "the public" are LEAD no matter how smart you wish to thin lady have a transcript "fake" of mr sheen talking to the POTUS..

after 90 mins a foot note is added "this is fake"

then you come on here bitch and whine
1) you do not care
2) im a fan boy
3) blah blah troll

the fact is you are and ill show you.

your 1st post

I think it's hilarious this is the top thread at ATS. It was also the top story at rense.com Rense has also linked to STORMFRONT lit so I'm not shocked all by that. I think some of you have a personal axe to grind with the man. No one in their right mind would seriously believe CHARLIE SHEEN interviewed the president. I went and listened to the show since all of you were crying about it. Within thirty minutes the man called it "Fictional". If you don't like it don't listen to it. It's that simple. There are more important things to discuss. Frankly, I got utterly sick of the crap I was seeing constantly on this site. People have posted more widely outrageous crap and ATS let's it stand. As for Bill Cooper, people give me a break. You give up one messiah for another. Real smart guys.

your 2nd post

I don't give a crap about Bill Cooper. I've read his crap. he had no proof for what he spewed. I don't care about jones either. As for the axe, it's painfully obvious to me you are a Cooper fanboy. You want your man to win.

your 3rd post

Do you not get it? I don't care if he lied. I don't have something invested in this. I don't give a crap point blank period because i'm not following someone. If you had any sense you'd stop following humans because they will always let you down.

your 4th post

1. From what i've seen ATS is the only outlet gullible enough to believe it wasn't a fictional article. As for it not having a disclaimer, I can't believe some of you are so silly it required a disclaimer. Perhaps it was an oversight on their part. Perhaps they wanted people to buy into the idea that it was real. I think most of you overestimate the importance of your movement. 2. Trolling would be not making a point but rather just trying to get people to fight. You need to refute some actual points instead of just screaming troll.

and for the final insult..

if anyone with half a brain reads what i posted you are

1) a troll
2) stuck up your own...
3) did not contribute ANYTHING other than slagging off ATS and it members

i would insult you but that would bring me down to your level akin to "fan boy" crap..

if you can not talk about the topic at hand other than calling people fan boys or trolling move on or log off.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I'm glad you are a member of this forum.
Another (rare on this forum) rational mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Alex Jones publishes fake interview of President Obama with Charlie Sheen

Alex Jones, the controversial talk radio host and operator of conspiracy websites like Infowars.com and Prisonplanet.com, sparked outrage today by publishing an entirely fabricated Q&A interview between President Barack Obama and Two and a Half Men actor Charlie Sheen. For his part, Sheen appears to be a willing participant in this ploy.

Branded as the most explosive information of his career, Jones posted a transcript of the fake conversation on his websites this morning, deliberately misrepresenting it as a 20-minute interview between Obama and Sheen. He later modified the content – after it was presented to the public as being real – to include a disclaimer on the very bottom of the article, which states that this is merely an open letter from Sheen to Obama, and that no such conversation has taken place. One website, AboveTopSecret.com, has since published a cached edition of the original report, which clearly demonstrates how it was initially positioned to viewers.

Even with the abovementioned revisions, this report continues to provide misleading information, as it attributes wholly falsified quotes to our President. In addition, its opening summary deceptively positions the conversation as being real; anyone that fails to read the entire document would never know the difference. That said, even though I often disagree with Obama politically – I believe, wholeheartedly – that these actions are completely malicious.

Yeah, the only thing making news here is his absurd hoax..

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

big deal is 3000 dead people..

and a lie

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join