It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge (event) at Infowars.com alex jones "BIGGEST" anouncement ever coming tomorrow

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Either the Obama presidency edited the blog to make it seem a dud, or its been hacked/edited on purpose. I saved the ENTIRE document the second I read it and there was no bottom disclaimer a hour ago.

Are you for real? It's far more likely that the article was published without the disclaimer the first time in order to generate frenzied interest in today's show. Once that's done team infowars can edit in the disclaimer to cover their arses.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
Wow just read it!?

WTF!? This wasn't in there when I read it an hours and a half ago. Wow I just got duped. Screw you Sheen and Alex Jones.

HAHAHA! Tell me about it! That wasn't there when I read it either. I saw that posted on here after I read the whole freaking interview. And yes, screw Alex Jones, IF he doesn't come up big today. He's lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned if he doesn't make up for this bullfeces!

That's typical shock jock crap.

EDIT: Imagine ALL the people who shot off an email to friends and family with that transcript! That is nothing to joke about. It's actually pathetic. That does more to HURT the truth movement. All the thousands of people who shot off emails are now viewed as idiots. Is that what Jones wants?

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by northexpedition

Thanks, North! Nothing from what you quoted is on the page that is up on my computer! That had to be put in afterwards!

Also, none of the first 124 comments mention anything about it! There are a couple of people saying "Wow is this for real?" But, there is nothing on the page to indicate it isn't factual?!?

I had already copied/pasted/and fired off a viral email with the transcript and a link to the page!! A**holes for making me look stupid now!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
reply to post by ROBL240

I didn't think about it from that angle, I guess I don't have my tin foil hat on tight enough, but that is definately a possibility now that you have me thinking about it. Hmmm....Would Alex Jones and Sheen really mislead us like that?

My goodness, can't you wait another hour before judging this whole thing? I don't know if it was supposed to be some sort of a joke or whatever, but we will find out soon. If you think they really wanted to mislead us, don't you think they figured that someone would find out this interview never actually happened? I know a lot of people think AJ is not too bright, but come on.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes, it was edited in about an hour after the interview was posted.
I feel disappointed and violated in a strange sort of way. The interview was presented to the world on the Internet as an actual event that occurred, then disclaimers were added in later. Jones made himself look like a flake and a huckster.

Jone's followers can make excuses for him, but in my opinion this was a stupid, fraudulent, and dishonest way to get my attention especially considering that he is claiming to be a "truther."

I hope Jones's followers drop him like a bag of dirt for this ploy.

I know I will.

[edit on 8/9/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this is a repost: i hope's it's legal.

charlie sheen huh? this sounds more like Wag the Dog. Wag the Dog is a 1997 film starring Robert De Niro and Dustin Hoffman (in their first-ever onscreen pairing), about a Washington spin doctor who, mere days before a presidential election, distracts the electorate from a sex scandal by hiring a Hollywood film producer to construct a fake war with Albania. The scheme enlists the aid of a country music singer, who creates several theme songs for the war; a "fad king"; and a costume designer, who helps create a fictional special forces unit to fight the war's supposed battles....
en.wikipedia.org...

which is a Hegelian Dialectic www.strike-the-root.com...

too rehearsed.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
What a load of crap.

Jones's website was just taken off my list, I have listened to him for a few years now, but never will I listen to him again.

He has been going on about how the Government lie to us? He just did the same thing, he told a big fat lie to the people who he says are being lied too.

Jones died today.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
John Matrix, you feel violated because AJ made a huge cover-up of its own article. This is either business fraud, or he was commended to lie.
The only one who should not do such a mistake did it.
Auto-goal.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I never listen to the Info Wars show. Ive seen the name mentioned all over ATS since I joined. If the "BIG news" isn]t news then i'll never take a second glance at Aj's name or the Info Wars site.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by IntelRetard]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

I will drop him if today's broadcast does not feature any significant announcement of some kind. I certainly will not drop him over what appears to be a joke. God knows I'm not the brightest individual but I suspected right away that this wasn't real for the reasons I had mentioned in my earlier posts.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Me and 2-3 other posters quoted the sign off on infowars.com by Charlie saying it didn't happen ... yet.

And they were mysteriously deleted a couple of minutes later.
All of them.

At least I can't find them, there were 3 close together posted at 9:44 or :46.

But the statement by Charlie stilll stands.

Don't know what to think really...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldWarEnd

woa! we still have 1 hour before the big reveil, i like you was very upset afetr reading the interview for a disclaimer to be added into it an hour later, but lets just see what unfolds first, and if that dosent happen, then we can all get our pitchfolks and torches and charge the motherf**ker down!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullhorn

I read the interview.

1. Doesn't seem believable.
2. Who recorded/transcribed the interview? If CS was writing the article, you mean to tell me that he remembered word for word what was said and the exact time actions were taken by PBO or his staff (i.e. looking at his watch, his advisers coming over to him).

edit: Disclaimer was added after I read article. Matter of timing.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

If you read all the thread you would know by now it isnt real lol. It states at the end this is fictional!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The interview is indeed fiction...

Author’s Note: What you have just read didn’t actually happen… yet.
This is an open letter to the President requesting a new investigation.
Charlie Sheen.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimea

ok everybody. i witnessed this addedum too, this is fraud.
let's flood AJ thread with these claims.
if you have some 2 minutes to spend, ATS guys, let's do it, it is our duty as far as i know.
I'll start myself immediately.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

OK, I'll bite. I'm guessing Elvis.

You saw that coming didn't you?

Damn you, prescient ATS denizens!

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

audio recorder...

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentRunning

Before everyone gets their undies in a twist, wait to hear Alex's LIVE show that is airing in an hour or so.

He's supposed to make some big announcements this week.
Don't get all riled up because there is ONE article on his site amongst that thousands already there. That's just ignorant.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"The Bush Regime and mine." Damn, that made it pretty obvious and still I took it at face value. Damnit.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join