Your Birth Certificate as a $750,000 "bond" or Pledge

page: 5
88
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


Yeah, your talking about legal laws that only apply to Corporation/Persons. Who cares about legal laws? stop applying for them and they can't use them against you.

You apply or a Drivers License then you bound by the Highway Safety Act and you will get fined for breaking any of their rules. The speeding signs you see on the roads are for Corporations, Persons and Federal Agents/Officers. They do not apply to Free Men and Free Women traveling the same road. Basically a free man/woman can travel at whatever speeds they feel free to travel at even if it's 300mph, and a cop can't give them a speeding ticket, if they do, then that's "Gross Negligence" which is equal to "Fraud", and fraud is a serious offense under the Constitution.




posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
PAULIGIRL,

What you say negates nothing. Just like the case in Las vegas where a man paid his employees in REAL GOLD MONEY COIN that has a legal tender value established on the face of it. The IRS claimed that that wasnt the legal tender value and that it has the market value and that that is what the taxes are to be based upon. POWERFUL PEOPLE will try to suppress the truth and twist the truth in any way they can. The American way of life is a scam. Do you think you are free? Seriously. I have seen examples sitting in front of me that have worked. I mean court documents and all where the cases were dropped.

Is a car loan a contract? Where are the two signatures that are required in a contract. Full disclosure, have you ever seen any of it? Where does the money come from to pay the car dealership? It comes from a note that you and only you signed. The bank simply created the digits in a computer and passed them onto your account. Their liabilities and assets increased. The note is sold and the bank also collects money from you as well. Double dipping. Ask a bank to give you $150k cash to buy your house and watch their face turn bright red. The commercial system is a scam designed to steal off the uneducated slave.

Read LYsander Spooners No Treason the constitution of no authority or watch Stef Destroy the SOCIAL CONTRACTin under 5 minutes, people have been deluded into thinking that they are free and are under statutory law. Do you understand the rights that I have just read you, Meaning do you stand under the law which I have just read you.



posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


Yeah, your talking about legal laws that only apply to Corporation/Persons. Who cares about legal laws? stop applying for them and they can't use them against you.

You apply or a Drivers License then you bound by the Highway Safety Act and you will get fined for breaking any of their rules. The speeding signs you see on the roads are for Corporations, Persons and Federal Agents/Officers. They do not apply to Free Men and Free Women traveling the same road. Basically a free man/woman can travel at whatever speeds they feel free to travel at even if it's 300mph, and a cop can't give them a speeding ticket, if they do, then that's "Gross Negligence" which is equal to "Fraud", and fraud is a serious offense under the Constitution.


Are you saying that if you don't apply for a Drivers License and you drive, you can speed all you want and not get a ticket? That the law does not apply? I really want you to clarify this.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stilltrying
PAULIGIRL,

What you say negates nothing. Just like the case in Las vegas where a man paid his employees in REAL GOLD MONEY COIN that has a legal tender value established on the face of it. The IRS claimed that that wasnt the legal tender value and that it has the market value and that that is what the taxes are to be based upon. POWERFUL PEOPLE will try to suppress the truth and twist the truth in any way they can. The American way of life is a scam. Do you think you are free? Seriously. I have seen examples sitting in front of me that have worked. I mean court documents and all where the cases were dropped.

Is a car loan a contract? Where are the two signatures that are required in a contract. Full disclosure, have you ever seen any of it? Where does the money come from to pay the car dealership? It comes from a note that you and only you signed. The bank simply created the digits in a computer and passed them onto your account. Their liabilities and assets increased. The note is sold and the bank also collects money from you as well. Double dipping. Ask a bank to give you $150k cash to buy your house and watch their face turn bright red. The commercial system is a scam designed to steal off the uneducated slave..


If this is the one you are talking about, this is why he was convicted.
www.allbusiness.com...

The jury found that Robert and Lori Kahre devised and used a payroll scheme that concealed and disguised the true amount of income received by his employees and the employees of the companies for which he provided payroll services. Robert Kahre maintained an office at 6270 Kimberly Avenue in Las Vegas where he claimed to pay employees in gold or silver coins, but which were actually immediately exchanged for pre-determined envelopes of cash. The face amount of the coins was one-eighth the amount of pay that the employee actually earned and received in the cash envelope. The defendants told the employees that the income was either not taxable or that they should falsely report to their income to the IRS as the face amount of the gold and silver coins.


A car loan is based on a note, your promise to pay, which is signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. The dealership signs their part when they put the title in your name, even though it’s held by the lender. Disclosure is on the Truth in Lending form. I got with my last car (even though I lease-they still disclose) I don’t see how you get Double dipping–you’re making the payment you agreed to. It’s not like you are making the payment twice.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Maybe we should all take a page out of G.W. Bush's book: it's just a g-d piece of paper.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
Checked my numbers but nothing came up... does this mean I died..?...LOL
Yea me too nothing came up I'm asking the same question as KAKUSA....did I die??



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


No! Your not understanding because your not doing your home work and your wanting us to spell it all out for you. Driving is Commerce, when you apply for a drivers license your applying for a commerce license.

I said you can "Travel" at what ever speeds you want, not "Drive" at whatever speeds you want.

Check Blacks Law Dictionary, and look up Driver/Driving you will see that it sais a driver is getting payed to go from point A to point B; Commerce.
1) A Taxi Driver is a Driver(Commerce)
2) Soccer mom traveling to the soccer game(not Commerce)

Do you get payed when you travel in your automobile? If no then why did you apply for a drivers license? You have the Lawful right to free Travel.

Traveling and Driving are NOT the same.

And you don't have Passengers(paying for a ride), you have guests(like when someone comes to see you at your home).

Taxi drivers have passengers.
Soccer mom has guests.

get it?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by BugByte]



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Not to spoil a good conspiaracy
But...

Just What if President Obama actually 'was' born in Hawaii and someone advised his mother to not have a birth bond ie (enslavement document) created for him.

Could explain why no one has found it.

It could also get a lot of americans out of endentured servitude if we all as a group filled out that form and demanded our document back. (Can you ever get a job afterwards? Or would you have to live on the streets?)



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
reply to post by Pauligirl
 

I said you can "Travel" at what ever speeds you want, not "Drive" at whatever speeds you want.


So if you are speeding 45-60+ mph on a racing bike the police can't give you a ticket? (unless you are on a track it is a dangerous thing to do considering how long it takes to stop)

Besides if you really want to pick at it you don't technically 'drive' a car Drive is what you do to a horse to make a buggy go forward. An automobile enthusiast 'motors' in a car.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
guess since mine didnt come up i aint worth anything to the gov. woulda been cooler if somethin did come up lol



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As to the driving thing, a friend of mine had a high dollar constitutional lawyer work out some legal mumbo jumbo for him to basicly declare his status as a citizen of the Soverign State of NC, I don't pretend to understand all of it, but rather than having to have a drivers licensce, he carries a couple legal documents around with him. The cops usually don't understand it either and he gets tickets but they have to throw them out of court or convene some kind of special federal court to even so much as write him a parking ticket. Next time I talk to the guy I will see if I can get him to explain it to me one more time, was pretty fascinating.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ..5..
 


That depends... If a cop stops you and sais your "driving" too fast and now your getting a ticket.

1) If you admit to "Driving" then your braking the law.

2) If you say "No! I'm not Driving, I'm Traveling." then no you are not breaking any laws.

But its not just that simple either... You have to make sure your automobile is unregistered with the government, if it's registered with the government then they can enforce you to have valid insurance and a drivers license.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hmmm I'm a bit late seeing this thread, so what else is new? lol

Take a look at Admiralty Law. Jordan Maxwell and another nice young man did both videos and conference talks on this subject. Videos of both are easy to find online. According to their research, Admiralty Law basically states that human beings are a product of the corporation of their country.

Some examples they discuss:

Currency = current/sea
Bank = river bank/bench, controls how the "flow" of money goes
Doc = the doctor that signed you in as a "delivered" product from your mother's "waters"
Birth = Berth?

etc etc etc



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ..5..

Just What if President Obama actually 'was' born in Hawaii and someone advised his mother to not have a birth bond ie (enslavement document) created for him.

Could explain why no one has found it.

It could also get a lot of americans out of endentured servitude if we all as a group filled out that form and demanded our document back. (Can you ever get a job afterwards? Or would you have to live on the streets?)


First, I doubt that his mother would know anything about this, but I could be wrong.

Second, of course you can still work without a Social Security Number. Corporation are allowed to hire Free Men and Free Women. Just make sure you don't create a contract between you and the one your going to work for. IE: do not use your Social Security Number for the job.

Put it this way... if you were working for a mechanic shop, and when you applied for the job you provided your Social Security Number, then you must pay income tax, because now that you used your Social Security Number you are actually a government agent, and the Federal Income tax Act applies to all federal agents.

But if you gave your employer 2 weeks notice of terminating your employment with them, then you still work for the same company but with out your Social Security Number you are now working as a free man/woman. You do not need to pay income tax, and you will make more money(due to not having to give away 1/4 of your income) and your boss makes more money because they won't have to pay all the crap that they normally do with employees.


But I urge yous to watch these info movies at the Free Man Society site they can be long but tones of good information and about how were are being hurdled like chattel property, similar to the way we process cattle.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
As to the driving thing, a friend of mine had a high dollar constitutional lawyer work out some legal mumbo jumbo for him to basicly declare his status as a citizen of the Soverign State of NC, I don't pretend to understand all of it, but rather than having to have a drivers licensce, he carries a couple legal documents around with him. The cops usually don't understand it either and he gets tickets but they have to throw them out of court or convene some kind of special federal court to even so much as write him a parking ticket. Next time I talk to the guy I will see if I can get him to explain it to me one more time, was pretty fascinating.


A high dollar Constitutional lawyer is a Common Law lawyer, who fights in court using only common laws because legal laws do not apply in a DeJure court.

A legal Lawyer is a federal agent or a member of the Bar which is the Law Society and they only fight legal laws, they are not allowed to use the Constitution and they fight in a DeFacto court. Why you might ask? Because they are not lawful lawyers.

Did you know that if you were tried in a Federal court, you do not have to do anything the Federal Judge sais? Why? Because a Federal Judge is an Unlawful Judge, yet at the same time they are a Legal Judge. Only a Common Law Judge is a lawful Judge, to which you must obey.

If everyone knew and understood the difference between DeFacto and DeJure Laws, I can assure you, the Federal Government and the Corporations would not be getting away with what they are getting away with. And most important we would all be Free and debt free.



posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte
 


BugByte, I would really like to see some proof of what you are saying here. Do you have anything to back it up? Court cases maybe? Something other than stuff off websites with pseudo-legal language that have no basis in reality.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I just read an e-mail that lnked me to this www.tpuc.org... and it reminded me of the OP title. I honestly havent read through the thread much YET, but plan to. even if this is not quite on topic, it is close.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by BugByte
 


BugByte, I would really like to see some proof of what you are saying here. Do you have anything to back it up? Court cases maybe? Something other than stuff off websites with pseudo-legal language that have no basis in reality.


Yeah it's called Black Law Dictionary, as I have said many times... If you think I'm going to violate ATS ROE your insane. Go read Black Law Dictionary and look up Driver/Driving if you need the proof. Where do you expect me to get the court transcripts from if you don't accept other info from other sites? Would you like me to fax you them? I don't think so.

Or go the easy rout and try and find the law that sais you have to obey a federal Judge. If you can find that law, I will gladly admit that I am wrong.
Good luck finding it though, because it doesn't exist.

Sorry, But I have better things to do than to hold someones hand and help them learn how the laws work if there not even willing to try and look up a few simple things things. Because I know that no matter what I try and show you, you won't accept it, your mind is closed, and you need an open mind.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything and you can ask me questions if you have any, and I will try and help, it's just that I try and help so many others only to have people simple blow it off as BS simple because they don't hear about it in main stream news. The proof is out there you just need to do a little searching and then you can decide for yourself what you will accept as fact or fiction.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BugByte
 


Full cites for the court cases will be sufficient. If they are federal, I can get them off Pacer.

I have a Black’s law Dictionary, it’s old, but so am I. The first part about”Driver” is right, but it goes on to say: “A person actually doing driving, whether employed by owner or driving his own vehicle. Wallace v Woods, 340 MO 452, 102 SW2nd 91, 97.” Something to keep in mind, Black’s law Dictionary is just that, a dictionary, not the law.

As far as Federal Judges I think it’s U.S. Constitution: Article III

I have pretty good idea of how the law works. I deal with it everyday.

Here’s the thing, since you are the one making the claims, you are the one that needs to provide the proof.



posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by BugByte
 


Full cites for the court cases will be sufficient. If they are federal, I can get them off Pacer.

I have a Black’s law Dictionary, it’s old, but so am I. The first part about”Driver” is right, but it goes on to say: “A person actually doing driving, whether employed by owner or driving his own vehicle. Wallace v Woods, 340 MO 452, 102 SW2nd 91, 97.” Something to keep in mind, Black’s law Dictionary is just that, a dictionary, not the law.

As far as Federal Judges I think it’s U.S. Constitution: Article III

I have pretty good idea of how the law works. I deal with it everyday.

Here’s the thing, since you are the one making the claims, you are the one that needs to provide the proof.




Now look up "Person", It's a "legal fiction" how can a legal fiction drive it's own car?

Your right Blacks Law is not the law, but if you know about law then you also know that they fallow the letter of the law which "is" blacks law.
So when you go into court and your talking about "driving" the courts go by Blacks law of what a driver means, not Websters dictionary. When a judge needs to find out the definition of what a word mean they look it up in Blacks Law, while we look it up in an English dictionary. Try comparing a bunch of words from the English dictionary with Blacks Law Dictionary.

Also if you go to the free man society forum that I linked to you will see many members who posted their court transcripts. No one actually wins a case as they(courts) will try to hide the fact that the defendant in many cases are in fact right, so the judge simple will say things like... "The crown has no evidence, case dismissed."

Also think about the Federal Income Tax Act.... It's unconstitutional right? Actual it isn't unconstitutional, because the Income Tax "only" applies to persons, a Legal Fiction. Also ever wonder why it's called Federal Income Tax Act and not American/Canadian Income Tax Law. An Act is an Acknowledgment, when you fill out the form and sign it, your acknowledging that you will abide by those terms and conditions.

Also I'm not going to post any court transcripts as I believe that would violate the T&C of ATS because I do not have their permission to do so. But if you read the T&C here on ATS you will see how Simon uses the words Legal/Illegal and Lawful/unlawful and he uses them in their proper context. If Legal and Lawful mean the same then why not just use one of the two? The Constitution in Lawful and Federal is Legal.

But I urge you to check out the Free Man Society Forums many members there have posted their court transcripts and you will start to see what is going on. Yes some people have lost their case in court, all because they slipped up while in court, like for example if you claim to be a free man or woman to a judge and the judge sais "Well, Mr John Smith...." and you reply as Mr John Smith(person/legal fiction) with out arguing that there is no Mr John Smith(person/legal fiction) in the court room only the free man John Smith, then you just admitted to being a legal fiction. Mr, Mrs, Miss, is a "Title" and only Corporations have "Titles" and as I said before, Legal laws only apply to Person/Legal Fiction, Federal Agent/Officer and Corporations.

I can go on and on forever but I'm just not fast at typing to actually get into all the details, but since you say you know the law, then you should be able to verify or disprove what I'm saying pretty easily.

But please keep me informed of your findings, I'm interested to see what you uncover. And as I said before If you can prove me wrong, I will be more than happy to admit to it, as I do not wish to mislead anyone or propagate disinformation. I only seek to help educate. Feel Free to U2U me as well, though I don't check my U2U's vary often, so a reply from me could take some time.





new topics

top topics



 
88
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

log in

join