It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are a freshman in high school , 9/11 happened when you were 6 years old.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Must seem like ancient history to some of these kids, like the Missouri Compromise or something. Still feels like current events to this old middle-aged tinfoil-hatter.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I prefer this instead.

If you are a 22 year old Marine in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban, when everyone knows all the hijackers on 9-11 were Saudi Arabian Nationals, you were a freshman in high school when it happened.

Think about that.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was in 7th grade when it happened,(during school). and I am almost 21, longest American "war" ever eh?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I was a freshmen in high school when 9/11 happened.

I know a kid who was one year my younger (went to basketball camp with him at the local catholic highschool) and recently saw him in the paper over in Afghanistan...in full military 'dress'.

Ha, his full name was even cited in the article.

That is wrong feeling.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I am a highschool freshman and I agree, it does feel like old news

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I am watching a 9/11 movie now - what a coincidence!

It is about the Pentagon plane.

Also, I mentioned 9/11 today on the phone to someone who asked me something.

Coincidences are the most amazing things, and they are probably trying to tell us something.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I am watching a 9/11 movie now - what a coincidence!

It is about the Pentagon plane.

Also, I mentioned 9/11 today on the phone to someone who asked me something.

Coincidences are the most amazing things, and they are probably trying to tell us something.

Well, maybe you're on to something there...but I dunno, logging into ATS and finding a 9-11-related thread strikes me as anything but a coincidence, IMHO..."sometimes a cigar is just a cigar" -Sigmund Freud.

Nevertheless, in a few days the date will be 09-09-09, which does freak me out just the tiniest bit, somehow...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Sure, but what are the odds of 3 strikes - which I had right now?

1 or 2 ok, but 3?

I do think coincidences are trying to tell us something, but sadly we don't know what.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Here's the problem.

You were 6 when it happened. Okay. Now you only know what they told you happened. Not what really went down. You were only a child.

So all your life you believe that a tragic terrorist plot, took place when you were a kid. You grow up, never knowing the real reason why the towers were dismantled. You read books, never realizing the truth.

Thats the problem.

Hoping one day, someone will show you the real answers.

I, fortunately, was out of high school, when it took place. I knew something wasn't right the moment the towers collapsed. Straight down. It looked like a controlled demolition on TV, then. It still does now.

Truth.

top topics

join