It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo video and moon that i can't explain. maybe YOU can?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko

Originally posted by x2Strongx
Sorry... I see the same object in both pictures...

*** Second Line ***

Realy??? you cant make out that there is a huge crack missing from the bottom picture? on the left side, Come on man thats so noticeable. I aint saying this is a ufo but its certainly strange that the crack has vanished.

I have to agree with Conon:

Originally posted by Conon
Same object, different photo angle, different shadow, different lighting conditions. Just look at the crater around it and you can see its exactly as it landed. I think you're looking for something out of nothing here.

Different viewing angle so you can't tell if there's a crack there or not.

@the amused, you're looking at the opposite side from the side with the crack and saying no crack, what the heck? The crack is on the opposite side my friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

So what are you saying? A UFO crashed then NASA decides to throw away some billion dollars on crashing one of their probes just to cover it up?
Sending in military and saying nothin happened here seemed to work just fine in the past.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by Conon
Same object, different photo angle, different shadow, different lighting conditions. Just look at the crater around it and you can see its exactly as it landed. I think you're looking for something out of nothing here.

OK just for you...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9211fb54965.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dc50a8173af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc949867ec39.jpg[/atsimg]

It's not the same thing man.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by TheAmused]

That bottom pic you have pointed out there is no crack, but thats because its the rear of it. Its the crack on the front that is missing. The pic with the helis in is a picture from the other side. Hope that helps. But still the crack on the front is missing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Oh ok...

i see now.
At least you can see the giant crack from the rear then lol

But the Msnbc photo has no crack.

So Msnbc wasn't there they faked the pic?

[edit on 4-9-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It's not the same thing man.
Remember sesame street?
one of these thing's is not like the other!

LOL...
Enjoyed that post. I wish all debates were like this!!!

Actually the photo with the helicopter you are seeing the other side of the craft.

The first two... Different angles of light... The Same..... S-A-M-E..... SA-ME... SAME!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The crack is there its just a different angle. I see it.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by -NewSense-
The crack is there its just a different angle. I see it.

please show it to me.
i zoomed in i see no crack on the yellow one lol

i see a crack in the video from nasa.

i zoomed in please point to it.
i cant see it honestly lol

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You're losing the plot man. Listen carefully to what I'm telling you, its the same object filmed from different angles. Thats all, nothing at all sinister in it.

Try it for yourself. Draw a line on a piece of paper, turn the paper away from you. Oh my gawd, the line disappeared

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wait i just got it.

The thread should have been titled "NASA technology safer than ET technology"
This probe free fell from space and only a crack, when the ufo crashed at roswell it burst into pieces of indestructable metal. So NASA is kinda like the Volvo of the galaxy.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
lol, i feel a fool, i think i can see where the crack is, there is just enough on the picture to suggest where the crack is, im no good at painting on pics to point it out, but i see it now . DUH! please forgive me for my rash posting lol. Im sure someone will point it out tho. Sorry theamused, maybe im just tired and didnt see it at first.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Due to the sideward angle, glare, and possible outward bent metal, the majority of the crack cannot be seen. It is however obvious that there is some damage in that specific location. Its not hard for me to conceive the crack being there, just not visible because of the previous reasons. Hope that helps.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by -NewSense-

Great work on the pic, thats where i could see it too (eventually).

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i know angels plays trick's but it's one huge crack..not a hairline we are talking about.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dc50a8173af.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df8947ca49d3.jpg[/atsimg]
almost same angel..and i see it in one not the other.
wwwimage.cbsnews.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/504219830151.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaf926131717.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ya I see it too, the pictures are all from different angles thats why there appears to be no crack on the second one and the third picture is of its rear you can see the bent part is the same front and back.

your seeing it from the left side in the second pic so you cant see it. I saw it and it was pointed out already you can make it out.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by M4K4V3LI

It may be idk..

dang next time i buy a car i need yall with me.
we get at all angels incase it cracked.

cause i would have bought this if it was a car..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You do notice how that part is bent outward right? It's only natural to not be seen from that angle..

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
thank you newsense- I wish i knew how to add circles and lines and text to pics- this conversation was very frustrating to read. I see the same thing you do. the angle of "the pic" is just such, that it covers the carck!
thank you for posting pics with little lines and circles!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

almost same angel..and i see it in one not the other.

And there you have your answer.
ALMOST.
Not the same.
ALMOST!

In fact I think ALMOST is not really accurate, it's about 45 degrees difference between the two shots.

Have you ever been outside and looked at things from different angles?

Here is a picture of the same chair taken from two different angles.

This chair has four legs.

Would you think it strange if I started telling you that the top chair must be fake or doctored in some way because you can't see the fourth leg?

Come on man, get a grip on reality please.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd8d401c117b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No problem guys. Correct Ignorance

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by M4K4V3LI

It may be idk..

dang next time i buy a car i need yall with me.
we get at all angels incase it cracked.

cause i would have bought this if it was a car..

Indeed, and the salesman would have laughed at your expense and loss. Please, try to understand a very serious issue without becoming insulted.

Many people agreed and became excited over a missing crack, that was actually present in the first two pictures, along with thousands of identical configurations of sand, and various other identifying "visual finger prints" of the image(s).

In short...many freaked out and became rude and overly "EXCITED" when a few people pointed out the facts. Those who pointed out the facts did so on a level that "should" have explained it to anyone still "freaking out", INSTEAD the result was the "fooled people" getting defensive and "matter-of-factly" about the issue.

I was not fooled. Perhaps my work with photos my whole like allows me to understand the common illusions found in photography? No...I wish it was something that awesome.

No, the real reason why I was not fooled is because I "examined" the photos for 30-40 seconds, while paying ATTENTION to details.

I am warning you people...if you could not see the pictures were of the same probe or if you were convinced that any of the ideas of these photos being of "different objects", then you are seriously "not paying attention" (or worse, unable to do so).

Ok...I know...sounds insulting, right?

NO! I am so SERIOUSLY WORRIED FOR THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE AROUND ME that I have to continually ask people to just "think!"

I swear, if there is any plot against us anywhere near as complex as ANY of the typical conspiracies theories out there, then you are SCREWED if you do not learn to THINK WITH CRITICAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

The facts were apparent. The photos contained thousands (if not millions) of identifiable watermarks-of-realty.

If you can not see clearly, then you are seeing a false image.

Please...start opening your eyes before it is too late for me to risk "insulting" you.

I don't say this as an insult, or claim I am anything but a stupid monkey floating in space. But when the "majority" of your "peers" are all "out to lunch" on "basic reality", it feels like JASON has finally won and there is no more need to worry about us ever "waking up".

All love.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Mr Mask]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join