It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone having dreams or visions of ominous clouds?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wonders, talk to me. What things have u seen that verify a good spirit for u? Like, post corporal spirit, non human. I will share more about myself but I honestly lol do not have the energy right now. Yes I was taking about japan and from what ats is saying about it being on the brink of collapse without any solution, is this true or can u ask around for me, like I said can't ven go into how busy I am at moment. but I would like to hear your uplifting stories if you don't mind going there w me, I am dead right now and could even use the spiritual boost, esp since I've got st pretty insane going on right now, dangerous. Um could you pray for me tonight if you see this btw, the thing I'm referring to is dangerous either way and ..yep, I guess could use the help. Thanks wonders we'll talk more, ok

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thank goodness I didn't have to meet w someone who scared the crap outta me. Guessss what tho, he made me believe in actual bad spirits tho. But I'm safe bc I really was too tired to be on guard glad he wasn't home

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So I remembered seeing your post earlier yesterday, as well as a few others actually stating the same thing about having weird cloud dreams. Now I'm wondering if they have anything to do with the Fukashima Reactor: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My neighbor said she dreamed she was looking south & there was a big, black, rolling cloud from horizon to horizon. She said she stood there watching it rolling toward her & as it got closer she could see that everything beneath it was scorching & shriveling up as it passed over. Just as it got almost to her, she woke up.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill
My neighbor said she dreamed she was looking south & there was a big, black, rolling cloud from horizon to horizon. She said she stood there watching it rolling toward her & as it got closer she could see that everything beneath it was scorching & shriveling up as it passed over. Just as it got almost to her, she woke up.

OK, nasty.
That sounds like a dream I had a few months ago, but my black, rolling, pyroclastic type cloud was coming from the east. Right on the ground. Nothing was scorching in my dream, but it was a horrible looking thing, moving in slow motion.

It was memorable, in my dream running around trying to get the dogs in the truck, yelling at my husband to get out of the bathroom
Then I woke up.

When I told him about the dream, and how he was holding up our escape, he just laughed, and said that sounded like him.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XHellcatX

wow thats freeky, two nights ago I had a dream about a black "thing" it was round in shape and it too lashed out a weird snake-tounge thing, only they were on fire I guess but same result, poof- and they were burned up! good news in the dreams, I and others were hiding in our homes and cars and we were passed over and not fried.

just my two cents

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdc5ff
Wonders, talk to me. What things have u seen that verify a good spirit for u? Like, post corporal spirit, non human. I will share more about myself but I honestly lol do not have the energy right now. Yes I was taking about japan and from what ats is saying about it being on the brink of collapse without any solution, is this true or can u ask around for me, like I said can't ven go into how busy I am at moment. but I would like to hear your uplifting stories if you don't mind going there w me, I am dead right now and could even use the spiritual boost, esp since I've got st pretty insane going on right now, dangerous. Um could you pray for me tonight if you see this btw, the thing I'm referring to is dangerous either way and ..yep, I guess could use the help. Thanks wonders we'll talk more, ok

I have a brother in stationed in Japan, I shall ask him. We aren't close but I'll try.

Well, I believe that when humans die, their spirit or "breath of life" goes back to God who sent it, of course I believe that this is what happens with the spirit of other living creatures of the earth.

The soul, I believe, is our subconscious, subject to judgement. Birds of a feather flock together, so the saying goes, which is why the idea of "collective conscious" makes agrees, because many people think alike.

I personally haven't seen any post-corporal spirit except for the time I prayed before bed asking to speak to Jesus in my dream. Before I woke up I asked him a question, I don't remember what it was but his answer I don't remember what he told me either but it made me ashamed of myself and I woke up downcast and a little perturbed at not knowing what our parting conversation was about.
In the beginning of that dream I was in awe, I knew EVERYTHING pertaining to good when I was near Jesus, he showed me what the condition of the world was like and I nearly collapsed because for but Jesus stopped me from seemingly quite literally sinking into the depths of despair and lifted me up and gave me peace that surpasses all understanding.
Here's how the scene looked, Jesus in the foreground with me, I sensed that God was there and was speaking the same things Jesus was to me but I didn't see God, He was as light, the voices were distinct but saying the same thing at the same time. I believe that God answered my prayer to talk to Jesus because he knew that there was something that I wanted to discuss with Him and He consented.

I could give loads of details to everything I've experienced and I probably will when I have time and energy but what I need most I suppose is the will to share the details of what I've experienced. I encourage you to ask God in truth and sincerity about what you want to know about. I don't feel comfortable telling people that I'll pray for them since prayer is supposed to be done in secret, I hope others here pray for you as well.

I look forward to talking more with you, I noticed that I haven't really answered your question about what things I have seen that I deem a good spirit and I'd kind of like to get into that more along with sharing some uplifting experiences and even some experiences where I could have done well but failed that you may learn from my mistakes. At the moment I'm feeling a bit bogged down so I'll take a breather here so I'll cut it here and get back to you on this.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TERAKO68
I had a dream last night. I was outside talking to some friends and I looked to the northwest and there were these very dark billowing clouds. They were movng fast and in a strange pattern. I tried to get my friends to notice, but they wouldn't look at them or pay any attention to what I was saying. It was a strange dream....

If i was standing beside you in your dream, i would have seen it, some people just don't want to see. they may look but they don't see.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

WOW, this gave me goosebumps. but I had a dream somewhat like what you are looking for. it was two nights ago on may 5th, i had a ridiculously very real dream. In it I was some sort of prophet(similar to elijah it seemed) and i manipulated the weather and through God, i destroyed a city.

To start in my dream, There were two land masses seperated by a large body of water, i dont know the land masses or the name of the body of water, but it was fairly dark outside,but it started while I was on one side of the land with a group of people who were all talking/ watching what was happening on the opposite land mass. From what i remember I was fighting my way through them in some sort of hurry and panic trying to get out, and once i was clear of them all and by myself in front of everyone, I saw on the opposite side tons of cities and buildings but they all looked as if they were Greek or like how the city of Jerusalem would look. Then suddenly I dropped to my knees and started praying and calling to God, and The Holy Spirit was going crazy inside me and i could feel Him and he was praying through me, it was so real it seemed. Everyone was watching me, Then suddenly the weather was going crazy with wind and clouds and thunder, and it was all gathering above the cities across from me, and then lightning started striking down and the city then started to be destroyed, and there were fires and people were dying. And in the midst of all this I heard a man's voice shout out, "Sardis is destroyed" (..or something of that manner.) and i looked up from my praryer and saw the survivors of the city standing still looking across at me.(in this next section suddenly it was as if time started to speed up, first it was a slow speed then rapidly flew by) and as i was watching them all the people that were left, or survived started cleaning up the devastation and then started to Rebuild the cities. . & that is about all i can remember.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just this morning I had the fallout dream:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mdc5ff

Well I talked to my brother, he said that he's not worried about what's going on in Fukushima, IDK why, he must be in a bunker or something or ignorant about the ordeal.
How have you been? Hope you're feeling better.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I suggest seeing the movie Take Shelter. It is an awesome movie about just the dreams you're discussing, ominous clouds.

If you think about it, large, ominous clouds are probably very deeply connected to the human psyche. "Storms" are very represenative of our lives so it's no surprise that we dream about htem.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
lets try this again... the web page closed on me then reopened

on 25 oct '15 the dream vision of a November incident came over me in my sleep

I know it was a future November day because the friend & I were marveling at the clear blue skies and scattered white fluffy clouds in the warm noon-time air

from our position in SC we suddenly seen 3 bright flashes in the sky to our west...no more than 20° above the horizon these 3 orbs grew in size to the size of a quarter at arm's length

even as the orbs to the west were still lingering there came around 6 more sudden flashes of light to the north... same orb description but these seemed higher in the sky (30-40° up in the north sky)

we heard no explosions as the flash-orbs were quite distant
we speculated if they were Bolides exploding in the high altitude or nukes doing the damage to the EMP on the power grid

I woke up because I had to hit the bathroom, so I remembered that dream sequence

but 'we' in the dream never determined if the flashes in the distant, daylight sky were Nukes or Boloids during this November '2015 timeline

top topics

<< 1   >>

join