It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levi Johnston's 5 Biggest Bombshells About Sarah Palin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I was gonna say. Sounds like the same rhetoric that all the anti-obamamites are using on this site.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Whoa. It looks like your thread attracted some maneating sharks! Jeez, the things he said about Palin aren't even that big a deal. Why is everybody taking your thread and making a mockery of it? I guess their opinions are much more important and trustworthy even though none of them are even so much as referenced in any publication whatsoever. It must be jealousy.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

that would make the assumption that any publication would touch this .
frankly... I would trust you more than msnbc ...

I hope it is clear , the anchor's , writers , producers , and directors of every media outlet , and newspaper ... are goal seeking , outcome driven ...
how can they make sarah unelectable in the next presidential voteing season / cycle .

it is either that , or please explain this to me ... I breathlessly await an education , of logical well thought out insight .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by readerone
reply to post by Hazelnut

that would make the assumption that any publication would touch this .

Perhaps you missed this in the OP: "In an article written for October's Vanity Fair", not that it's a Pulitzer Prize winning journalistic source, but it is a publication.

Not that I'm siding one way or the other, but I would say this to the 'Palin supporters' who have commented here, if it's pure BS, show us how. Disprove it, piece by piece. I agree about his credibility, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Your witty banter, though thoroughly entertaining, proves nothing.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Disprove it, piece by piece.

I can't, I'll grant you that. I can't disprove that the wife of the new Japanese Prime Minister was abducted by aliens and taken to Venus, either. Still, the burden of proof is not on anyone here, but on Levi Johnston who is making these accusations.

Can he prove his accusations? I seriously doubt it.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by vor78]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

My point was that unintelligent sarcasm doesn't prove nor disprove the claims made. It's just more of the same 'pay no attention to the man behind the curtain' nonsense that has made a joke of conservatives lately. Instead of intelligent debate, you get witty banter that is about as productive as shaving with a hamburger.

Could he be full of it? Yes.

Is it most likely he's full of it? Yes.

Is it undeniable that he's full of it? No.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

And that's the point. Is it possible he's telling the truth? Certainly. Is it likely? By you're own admission, not very.

So what's the point of the thread? The article is basically tabloid garbage.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

Since Vanity Fair is hardly a tabloid, and since she is a prominent political figure that many think (and hope) will run for President in 2012, and since this is ATS... Do I really need to keep going?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I'm just trying to understand why there should be any credibility given to this article. Even you admit he's probably lying, so why defend it?

There are enough lies spread about Palin, Obama, Bush and every other major politician on this board without adding more of them.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

I'm not defending it, in fact, I'm searching for stuff to debunk it. It's just a commentary on the lack of serious discussion concerning it. Since so many of the Sheeple will lap this up once it's published next month, don't we, the members of the 'Deny Ignorance' brigade, have the duty to at least look at the allegations seriously?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

This could be fun
lets make stuff up about Palin

Or lets trust a 19 year old with a grudge

I heard she was an Illuminatti.

I heard she worships cheese. Not the good kind either, the processed stuff at Save-a-lot!

She breaks wind after eating pizza!

She was on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

She faked the moon landings.

She stole the Lindbergh baby.

She once punched the Easter Bunny in the throat!

She takes twelve to thirteen items through the 10 item or less line.

What grudge ?

ignorant to disregard his claims because of his age......that shows you are not wise enough yet...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by inked up
Mr. Levi is in pursuit of an acting and modeling career. Mr. Levi is jumping on the "bash Palin" bandwagon to jump start his career. Mr. Levi is not believable at all. His credibility was lost at "I'm in search of fame".

He may be doing just that..................That, however does not make his claims false....

once again.....weak argument...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by inked up

Originally posted by cloakndagger
Some people just can't handle the truth. They get angry and resort to sarcasm.

This kid had the most intimate view of their family. He doesn't need to make anything up. People are not the same at home as they are at work or in the public eye. When they get home they are entirely different people. Just like you.

He does not need to make anything up? He got dumped by someone related to a famous person. He most certainly does have reason to make stuff up. And he is seeking fame for himself. What better way to do so than go on a publicity tour bashing one of the most famous women in America right now. He is cashing in big on the name "Palin". What a looser.

I'm pretty sure he would only go public with truth and not made up stuff ......

How are you to say that somebody who spent a lot of time with this family and around them is making false claims...

Where you there?

Did you hear her say this stuff?

Do you know them personally ?

I think you and others are bitter

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Its difficult to take the allegations seriously, to be quite honest. Its just a he-said, she-said kind of thing. We know there's bad blood between the two parties and unless there's an independent confirmation of his accusations from a reputable source, its difficult to have an honest discussion of the matter, IMO.

That being said, I've stated my opinion of the article and I don't want to completely derail the thread. I'll take my leave at this point.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
may I suggest .

is it more personal attack's on sarah , thats all it is...

the clever banter , is not banter .
functionaly , the inconsistancy of a person who is as remarkably unique and capable as our current president , governing with a system that assumes a common lowest denominator , and every person is a file card is hypocritical at best , and an oximoron at very least.

for him to protest the racism of a country , he is the president of... the elect'd president seems inconsistant .

for a person who has worked his whole life among persons centered " not at the common center "= radical , a center point of rays , and he is currently the center of the administrative branch of this nation... seems a bit of a reach .
I would love to hear an explanation of his philosophy .

animal rights at the expense of human rights , free speach except for those you disagree with , clean enviroment at the cost of jobs , for the working man except the small business man , except for wall street bankers and fund raisers...

yeah... this all fits nicely togather... for you ... but I am a conservitive... not so smart as you , so to me , they are the bumper stickers , posters and songs of a person with out one clue what a philosophy is ...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
might I add , I can work step by step thru what I beleive as a seamless following of one idea that never changes , but is expressed in ever point of veiw I take .

one single point of veiw that polarizes everything .

and it is equaly shared by other conservitives , while I am a capitalist , and they are not all .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, Levi is like the real life Jethro Bodine. He wants to be "Ricky Hollywood". Literally.

I bet he tries to be a double-naught spy next.

He is a prime huckleberry, and Palin is a dumb soccer mom.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
sarah beleives in the greatness of the individual .

she beleives in people , and the truth , that citizens if given the opportunity will do a better job of dealing with their own problems than a goverment will .

we conservitives beleive in you .

the republicans were anti slavery during the civil war , and it were for civil rights in the 60's .

and sarah is for a smaller constitutional fedaral goverment now .

sarah and conservitives beleive in personal respect of the citizen , and the free excersive of your right to argue with me, call me names and flee when you feel your brain getting tired because you have no way to respond with out thinking ...

which is what I exspect , but it would be nice if you showed that I was wrong....
how is it you care about children in seat belts... but want animals to be more carefully protected .

your so unique and wonderful... but let some 15.oo/hour teller at the DMV force you into a statistical box of common feathers of unremarkably file card attributes ...." driving is a priviladge , not a right . we can suspend your driving at a whim... "

hey , stand by , health care is a privlage... not a right also .

just the rantings of an old guy

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

There is much that is misunderstood about our Alaska governor Palin. She was an incredibly effective governor! There are many reasons for her popularity and political appeal that is missed by the media. Here is a good summary from the Alaskan perspective:

by Dewey Whetsell > > The last 45 of my 66 years I’ve spent in a commercial fishing town in > Alaska . I understand Alaska politics but never understood national > politics well until this last year. Here’s the breaking point: Neither > side of the Palin controversy gets it…It’s not about persona, style, > rhetoric, it’s about doing things. Even Palin supporters never mention > the things that I’m about to mention here. > > 1- Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Democrats, > because as soon as Palin took the Governor’s office away from a fellow > Republican and tough SOB, Frank Murkowski, she tore into the > Republican’s “Corrupt Bastards Club” (CBC) and sent them packing. Many > of them are now residing in State housing and wearing orange jump > suits. The Democrats reacted by skipping around the yard, throwing > confetti and singing “la la la la” (well, you know how they are). Name > another governor in this country that has ever done anything similar. > But while you’re thinking, I’ll continue. > > 2- Now with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to > protect the huge, giant oil companies here. So, she constructed and > enacted a new system of splitting the oil profits called “ACES”. Exxon > (the biggest corporation in the world) protested and Sarah told them > “don’t let the door hit you in the stern on your way out.” They > stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being > filthy rich. Of course the other huge international oil companies > meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor in > the country that has done anything similar.

3- The other thing she did when she walked into the governor’s office > is she got the list of State requests for federal funding for > projects, known as “pork”. She went through the list, took 85% of them > and placed them in the “when-hell-freezes-over” stack. She let locals > know that if we need something built, we’ll pay for it ourselves. > Maybe she figured she could use the money she got from selling the > previous governor’s jet because it was extravagant. Maybe she could > use the money she saved by dismissing the governor’s cook (remarking > that she could cook for her own family), giving back the State vehicle > issued to her, maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing > her State provided security force (never mentioning—I imagine—that > she’s packing heat herself). I’m still waiting to hear the names of > those other governors. > > 4- Now, even with her much-ridiculed “gosh and golly” mannerism, she > also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a > natural gas pipeline built which will be the biggest private > construction project in the history of North America. No one else > could do it although they tried. If that doesn’t impress you, then > you’re trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things > like this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand. > > 5- For 30 years, Exxon held a lease to do exploratory drilling at a > place called Point Thompson. They made excuses the entire time why > they couldn’t start drilling. In truth they were holding it like an > investment. No governor for 30 years could make them get started. This > summer, she told them she was revoking their lease and kicking them > out. They protested and threatened court action. She shrugged and > reminded them that she knew the way to the court house. Alaska won > again. > > 6- President Obama wants the nation to be on 25% renewable resources > for electricity by 2025. Sarah went to the legislature and submitted > her plan for Alaska to be at 50% renewables by 2025. We are already > at 25%. I can give you more specifics about things done, as opposed to > style and persona. Everybody wants to be cool, sound cool, look cool. > But that’s just a cover-up. I’m still waiting to hear from liberals > the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two > and a half years. I won’t be holding my breath.

y the way, she was content to return to AK after the national > election and go to work, but the haters wouldn’t let her. Now these > adolescent screechers are obviously not scuba divers. And no one ever > told them what happens when you continually jab and pester a > barracuda. Without warning, it will spin around and tear your face > off. Should've known better. > > BY THE WAY, IF SHE RUNS AGAIN, I'LL DAMN SURE VOTE FOR > HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Libs would like Sarah to disappear but that won't happen!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Oh gawd this kid is a useless punk. What a toad.
No wonder the Palins don't want the baby around him. :shk:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join