It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Levi Johnston's 5 Biggest Bombshells About Sarah Palin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Levi Johnston is badmouthing former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin once again.

In an article written for October's Vanity Fair, the 19-year-old budding model drops some new shocking bombshells:
Full Article

So here they are:

1. She wanted to adopt Bristol's baby

In her quest to be vice president, Palin, 45, wanted to keep daughter Bristol's pregnancy a secret. So she and husband Todd offered to adopt the baby. "Sarah kept mentioning this plan. She was nagging -- she wouldn't give up," Levi writes. "She would say, 'So, are you gonna let me adopt him?' We both kept telling her we were definitely not going to let her adopt the baby. I think Sarah wanted to make Bristol look good, and she didn't want people to know that her 17-year-old daughter was going to have a kid."

2. She complained that being governor was "too hard" After losing her vice presidential bid, "she walked around the house pouting," Levi writes. "A week or two after she got back, she started talking about how nice it would be to quit and write a book or do a show and make 'triple the money.' It was, to her, 'not as hard.' She would blatantly say, 'I want to just take this money and quit being governor.'" In July, Palin announced she was resigning because it's "what's best for Alaska"

3. She used to retaliate against John McCain

During the election, she belittled her running mate. "She would say things like 'I brought everything to the table' and 'The majority of people were out there voting because of me!'" Levi claims. "She definitely thought she was running for president."

4. She and Todd never slept together

Levi says the couple, who eloped in 1988, "wouldn't go anywhere together unless the cameras were out. In all the time Bristol and I were together, I've never seen them sleep in the same bedroom." He adds that Todd "slept in the living room, on his little black recliner, with the TV going in the background--usually with the news or an Ultimate Fighting Championship match on, wearing clothes he wore that same day." Although the Palins denied divorce rumors earlier this summer, Levi says, "There was a lot of talk of divorce in that house... Todd would say, 'All right, do you want a divorce? Is that what you want? Let's do it! Sign the papers!' They'd either stop and be fine or Sarah would go to her room."

5. She never hunts or fishes

"She says she goes hunting and lives off animal meat -- I've never seen it," says Levi. "I've never seen her touch a fishing pole. She had a gun in her bedroom and one day she asked me to show her how to shoot it. I asked her what kind of gun it was, and she said she didn't know, because it was in a box under her bed."

Naturally, the Palin camp is denying these allegations. Of course, I would expect them to whether they are true or not, so the validity of these claims remains to be seen.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

This could be fun
lets make stuff up about Palin

Or lets trust a 19 year old with a grudge

I heard she was an Illuminatti.

I heard she worships cheese. Not the good kind either, the processed stuff at Save-a-lot!

She breaks wind after eating pizza!

She was on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

She faked the moon landings.

She stole the Lindbergh baby.

She once punched the Easter Bunny in the throat!

She takes twelve to thirteen items through the 10 item or less line.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

LOL! That sounds like one of those Dos Equis commercials..."The most interesting man in the world".

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Those sound as insane as some of the rumors circulating about Obama!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
shes the complete polar opposite of chuck norris.

in other words a total failure

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
www.palinfacts.com...

Sarah Palin doesn’t need a gun to hunt. She has been known to throw a bullet through an adult bull elk.

Sarah Palin can divide by zero!

Global Warming doesn’t kill polar bears. Sarah Palin does - usually with her bare hands.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Mr. Levi is in pursuit of an acting and modeling career. Mr. Levi is jumping on the "bash Palin" bandwagon to jump start his career. Mr. Levi is not believable at all. His credibility was lost at "I'm in search of fame".

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Some people just can't handle the truth. They get angry and resort to sarcasm.

This kid had the most intimate view of their family. He doesn't need to make anything up. People are not the same at home as they are at work or in the public eye. When they get home they are entirely different people. Just like you.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloakndagger

This kid had the most intimate view of their family. He doesn't need to make anything up. People are not the same at home as they are at work or in the public eye. When they get home they are entirely different people. Just like you.

He does not need to make anything up? He got dumped by someone related to a famous person. He most certainly does have reason to make stuff up. And he is seeking fame for himself. What better way to do so than go on a publicity tour bashing one of the most famous women in America right now. He is cashing in big on the name "Palin". What a looser.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The truth? The truth? Yeeew can't haaaandle the truth!

Let junior get his 15 minutes then B list him with the rest of the useless celebs

And it's not sarcasm, it's satire.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Sure, maybe he's telling the truth. Maybe pigs will sprout wings and fly tomorrow, too. Hey, you never know.

Then again, I'd hesistate to believe anyone's opinion regarding their ex-mother-in-law, which is more or less what Sarah Palin was to this dude, even if he and her daughter were never actually married. I'd be even less likely to believe it when I knew she was the source of his own fifteen minutes of fame, which, incidentally, should be just about used up by now.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by vor78]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
...frankly , does it matter ...

I can hear these storys , and they have a ring of truth to them .
most of the things i hear about the president , sound like they were writen by a sit-com gag writer .

in both cases , does it really matter ?

lib/dem's won a popularity contest , and got a person who is clearly unquailifide for the job of being a demi-god , but is a perfectly nice guy , rather smart , and clearly a politian who will #$%^%$# us all equaly .

our current president has not one clue what he beleives , and has never for one moment thought out his philosophy , or core beliefs ( if he has any at all ) .

he has a collection of posters , bumper stickers , and chants... with maybe a few songs ...
the only thing guiding him is a very sharp mind , a fear of failure , and a history of success .
he would make a very good collage proffessor , and has no business being president .

sarah is not so diffrent , with a few tiny little things going for her .
she is clearly not as smart , but she is conservitive SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE !
people who have thought out their politics and hers have given her what core beleifs she needs .
she may not understand why she beleives the things she does , but it all fits togather seamlessly ...

she can always look at any part , bit or peice of her foundation , and support what she says as a core beleif , and it is intagrated as a whole .
even if these storys about her are true , ( and likly they are ) it makes her real , normal and simply a person that is deadly to the lib-dem political machine that will do anything honest or dark alley to distroy her...

she is the single most dangerios person on earth... a real , normal , common person who is honest .
she can't be bribed , con'd or pressured .

you can't run a goverment of marx'ist with a president like that .

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I heard she was an Illuminatti.

I heard she worships cheese. Not the good kind either, the processed stuff at Save-a-lot!

She breaks wind after eating pizza!

She was on the grassy knoll in Dallas.

She faked the moon landings.

She stole the Lindbergh baby.

She once punched the Easter Bunny in the throat!

She takes twelve to thirteen items through the 10 item or less line.

Are you talking about Palin or Obama??? :lol

Now I know who is writing the GOP talking points

On the other hand that is the way the GOP seems to deal with all bad news...

McClellan - he had an axe to grind

Tom Ridge - he was constipated at the time

now this...

To some degree she sounds like a modern American mother who throws life together as it comes

Who pretends to like guns

and she sounds like a conservative woman who wants to keep family secrets cause
"what will the neighbors think???" or America maybe.

Anyhow: " that wasn't a crack pipe hanging on Bobby's lip, it,,, it was just a school project..."

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

there it is , you have it... she is a rather common mom .

that just happens to be a bit more of a multi task'r than the local PTA and soccer practice .

frankly , I think she would make a dandy president , but keep the kids off the furniture ...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I'd heard she was Michael Jackson's real killer, runs down little old ladies in the summer months, and carved an Obama voodoo doll out of Ivory soap.

Okay, the soap thing may be real, but the rest, those sound made up.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by orderedchaos

I'd heard she was Michael Jackson's real killer, runs down little old ladies in the summer months, and carved an Obama voodoo doll out of Ivory soap.

True, because Michael Jackson is Obama's new "Dead celebrity czar".

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

now , now.... thats not very nice...

teddy kennidy has been lobbing for that job for months !

how unkind ! ... he paid good money , made back room deals , forged the new the birth certificate .... and to lose the chairmanship of the committee to micheal jackson would be to much ... scandle!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Originally posted by orderedchaos

True, because Michael Jackson is Obama's new "Dead celebrity czar".

I've noticed. The man's been dead a month, and the MSM still can't stop talking about him!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by readerone

I think Teddy is probably having a "heated" discussion with Mary Jo Kopechne about now.

Back on topic, although this story has as much value as something on the E! network!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There is an MSNBC video circulating about this story and even the folks at left leaning MSNBC are saying that this Levi character is full of it.
They even show video clips of Palin doing a few of the very things that Mr Levi claims she can't do.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join