It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I asked is there "ANY" evidence of the end in 2012?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
'Evidence' is just such a subjective term and dependent largely on perception. Some point to Maya, others to acid-tripping hippies, and some to generalized, ambiguous statements of long-dead prophets, or equally nebulous phrases lifted from human 'subconscious' by way of internet chatter.
People believe what they want in the absence of evidence and sometimes despite the evidence.
If there were someone alive today that actually knew, his voice, regardless of the lack of, or abundance of purported doom would be drowned by the millions of others busily trying to get a good word in for their own attempted self-fulfilling prophecy.
Alas, we have but one way to know.

I know that was the answer you were looking for.

Too many converging theories to be completely discounted.
My hope is for peace and freedom and abundance.
My gut, which is 'evidence' enough for me, tells me 'danger', but before 2012. Before the sunrise, there is night. It's getting very dark.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
I simply want your theory. Is there ANY evidence support the end of the world in 2012? It's a very basic question. If there is evidence please list your evidence or theory. I just want the tables to be straight on this 2012 madness.

The Book of Revelation says so in a very esoteric cryptic manner. So yeah, we are at the 'end of time'.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This 2012 stuff is yet another distraction by the Illuminati Magi.

It got it's speed from promotion by Ian Lungold and others who are dis-info agents for the Illuminati. One to start the ball rolling with some vids and a few hundred more dis-info agents to start talking it up on websites, etc. It is a propaganda diversion to take your attention away from more important things that are happening right now.

2012 is a fairy tale.

I suspect the Catalyst of promoters are Illuminati children...or those from the "Luciferian soul groups".

Ian Lungold is really laughable with his tall tales.
In one tape he says "You won't have to die". In another tape he speaks of being able to instantly teleport from your work office to a nice beach in the Mediterranean.

Oh, and by the way, just before he died, he changed the date to Oct. 2011...due to "rapid acceleration", he said.

He is just really full of himself and full of sci-fi.

Something is going to happen....but it will be before 2012 gets here.

You know 2012 is a hoax especially when televangelists start promoting it, too.

If you are looking that far out, you won't see what is sneaking up beside you right now.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

haha what? are you saying this is all fake, and it simply a trick by the Illuminati to control us or hide something else that is gonna happen?

i mean you talk as if you know the true motive of this ian lungold guy,
those are some pretty big claims, i have seen a lot of his stuff.

to be honest, yeah he has made a lot of ridiculous claims, such as us having alien contact in 2008 or something.

but it's besides the point, you just gotta analyze the main point of what his research is saying, civilization is reaching a peak.

he may not have all the answers but what he is saying ties directly into so many other good points and facts regarding 2012 being a important time, it's not gonna be the end of the world but hell, it sure will be interesting!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What I could speculate would happen in 2012 is that it is going to be another random day like in 2000. But the end of the world could happen if Iran aquires full nuclear capability by 2012 because if they do = chain of events. Let me elaborate.

Iran aquires nukes, they bomb Israel. Israel returns fire. USA steps in. USSR begins to mobalize. USA vs USSR nuke war. AND India becomes scared, Pakistan fires nukes at India. India returns fire at Pakistan. World dies.

This chain of events is probably the worst things that could happen if there was a logical explanation to a event in 2012.

Now there are other theories like a meteor could crash into earth causing another wipeout of species (this article is a bit dated)

www.cnn.com...

or some idiot could invent a drug that "accidentially" kills most of the human race

or a lethal virus could evolve and become airborne wiping out generations of people.

So this is the explanation that I conclude with probably gonna be the beginning of nuclear war.

Personally I want a zombie apocolypse

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The Mayans predicted 2012 to be the beginning of a new Age; a beginning rather than an end. I think what happens in 2012 will be a paradigm shift in the way our society functions and also our spirituality. This all points to something positive IMO.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
2012 could be anything, meaning the events which take place before and after 2012, are going to shape the outcome of what it represents.

I agree with this. Any specific date is just going to come and go in an infinitely small instant of time...

But what's exciting about 2012, well, you're living it right now. That year in particular just happens to have generated a lot of hype around it, for all sorts of reasons. But you are already living amidst the changes.

I've been saying the economy is going to catastrophically fail, leading to civil unrest, for years. Way before they were even arguing about whether or not we were in a recession on TV, before they were even entertaining the idea that we would soon be in a recession/depression, but it won't be over until there are some catastrophic changes in this country and abroad.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

nobody said the end of the world in dec/2012 but if you take it like an other Y2K, it's a big mistake, btw, something will happen but not the apocalypse!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is no proof that the world will end full stop

as for using the mayans said this and said that, u have to be stupid to take seriously what they said as for they are dead and gone a failed civilisation

It realy annoys me people on ATS thinking they no whats gonna happen when they only know hear say on the god damn net not actual proof and teater on every word from what absolute baffoons construct just to get attention

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
No evidence at all. More evidence of a beginning of some sort.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
there is evidence that the world will not end on 2012 but rather it will be something catastrophic going to happen : a 3rd world war will begin due to superpower (USA) suffer from the super volcano in mount yellow stone

from august 2012 it will begin the destruction of mankind

then a short peroid of peacefulness for a short period of time before it end all
at around 2026 or ( from the time Jesus Christ was born [4 b.c] ) 2030

this is the the year when Jesus Christ will come down from heaven to judge All again for the last time, from Jews to Christan to Islam to atheist

this base on the things i see in the bible and though revelation that my folks
this is the link for 2026 time line:

www.adamictimeline.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I dont think 2012 is significant, other than its a date emphasised by the Mayan calander. What the calendar is trying to communicate can only be guess work because we dont know.

What I do know absolutely is that change has started and is coming. As the birds know how to migrate, as the cat goes missing to die, I know.

This feeling/premonition is there and I think its in us all. That is why we look to dates like 2000, 2006, 2012. We are trying to substantiate the feeling we have for this time of change.

I feel this change will be positive for the planet and mankind even if that means extinction for us as a spieces. After all maybe thats the only way we can be sure to save mother earth. Without a doubt, she dosnt deserve us.

respects

[edit on 15-12-2009 by captiva]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join