It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Attending This Years G20 Protests in Pittsburgh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is more information on this years G20 thing.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not suggesting people to come, I'm just curious if anyone is going to attempt to join in.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I can tell your not from Pittsburgh. You forgot the H at the end.

I think I will actually be avoiding it. What weekend is it again?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I can tell your not from Pittsburgh. You forgot the H at the end.

I think I will actually be avoiding it. What weekend is it again?
Oops, I''l fix that. It's on the 24th and 25th

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Hooray for g20!!!

We love them all for the position they put us all in!

HELL!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Phlynx

Hooray for g20!!!

We love them all for the position they put us all in!

HELL!

Sarcasm, what a lovely thing!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I sure hope it stays peaceful. According to this video, they are not allowing permits for protests at the G20:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The international power elites will go to Pittsburgh to preach the mantra that globalization is inevitable and eternal. They will discuss a corpse as if it was living. They will urge us to remain in suspended animation and place our trust in the inept bankers and politicians who orchestrated the crisis. This is the usual tactic of bankrupt elites clinging to power.

www.truthdig.com...
Great read!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I went to the G20 protests in London, I'm glad I went, but felt there was no real direction for the protest, with so many different causes being protested. There were also no leaders, which in a way is good, but again only increased the lack of direction of the protest.

It was all very frustrating,. especially after returning from the protest and see the one sided overblown TV reporting of the event. Ever since going, people ask "why did you go" what were you protesting.

I went to lend a voice, instead of sitting aat home shouting at the TV I wanted to be there and add my voice to those who were pissed with the Banks.

The best thing about the G20 has been catching the Police committing serious crimes against the protesters, showing them up for the thugs they are. keep your cameras focused on the cops.

edit to add..

Keep an eye out for agent provocateurs. I thought these were just made up by conspiracy theorists, but there is mounting evidence to suggest the police had them in operation in london.
Also, maybe a bit paranoid this one, but keep your face covered, the forward intelligence units in London filmed every protestor getting a good shot of everyones faces. You never know how these images can be used in the future. I wish i'd have covered up.

new topics

top topics

join