It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Nasa Transmissions Confirm ETs

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
You are cherry-picking. On the one hand, you accept this as the genuine article, taking him at his word and nothing else that this is an actual transmission between Discovery and Houston. However, when the same source admits there may be something else to it, that it may not be genuine, you dismiss it because it is not what you want to hear.

Ratsch never claimed he recorded the shuttle transmission. He always made it clear -- and he is a careful, diligent researcher, unlike others -- he was recording the retransmission of the air-to-ground sent out by a Greenbelt, Maryland, amateur radio club.

Didn't you know that?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
There is a concerted effort to push alien puppets or innuendos for
proof of UFOs as some mysterious craft.
Some people have no idea how to make a man made UFO and definitely
can't make an alien UFO.
But some people can make the UFO craft.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
I have obtained a copy of the original recordings for mission STS-29 directly from NASA...
Currently I am listening to them to see if I can find the conversation and discern what was said.

That might help clear some of this up.
Is that recording something you can share with the rest of us?

Interesting how "confirmation" often just leads to more questions...is it really confirmation, then?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't see any reason why I wouldn't be able to share the recording. I obtained by using a FOIA request. It took them some time to get them to me. My original request was sometime back in May and I only received them about 2-3 weeks ago. The long delay was explained like this:

"Just as a point of interest... this audio is coming off the original reel-to-reel tapes. These tapes are in extremely poor condition, due mostly to their formulation (not so much age-related). I am having to bake them in a low-temp oven just to get them to play back... so the process is a little more interesting than usual!"

I know some of you will immediately want to view that as some type of sinister attempt to hide something, but the guy I corresponded with seemed genuine.

Once and if I find the specific conversation I will make it available. I could put the entire thing on ATS but there are ten files equaling 1.6g of information.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Once and if I find the specific conversation I will make it available. I could put the entire thing on ATS but there are ten files equaling 1.6g of information.

I doubt many people are interested in the entire 1.6GB and that would be too much to upload I think.

But if you can find the relevant part (would it be 10 minutes or even less?) and upload that, I'm sure many people would be interested in hearing the relevant part to see if the claimed statement is in the original transmission or not.

However I can already predict someone might claim NASA edited that part out, as there is so much mistrust of NASA by some people it's astonishing.

On a side note, I find it fascinating what they had to go through to fulfill your FOIA request, by baking the tapes in an oven, etc. They sure went through a lot of trouble for you! So yes after they went through all their efforts and you went through your FOIA effort, it would be nice to share the bit that matters here and enlighten the rest of us with the original recording.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

....Once and if I find the specific conversation I will make it available. I could put the entire thing on ATS but there are ten files equaling 1.6g of information.

This is a terrific approach, hats off to your persistence and patience.

Somebody also probably should contact the amateur radio club that rebroadcast the transmission and see what they say about the process in general, and this story in particular.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah, I didn't have any intentions of uploading all 1.6g, only the relevant part. From everything I've read it seems the alleged encounter took place on May 13, 1989. Fortunately for me that was the first day of the mission. Becaue of the prelaunch recordings day one comprises two different sound files. Each one is in excess of 185m.

One good thing the guy doing the work told me is the files have been voxed. Apparently that means all the silent space has been removed. That was not a term I was familiar with.

I am currently half way through the second recording of the first day. Mostly just talk about deploying the tracking data relay satellite.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This video was titled Nasa Secret About UFOS.
Some of the Nasa video you might have seen and some of the Nasa Astronaut audio from these video chips you may have not heard before .
Again more evidence that Nasa is covering up what they know regarding UFOs beit Intelligent controlled ,Unmanned etc.

Don't believe for a moment that Nasa does not know whats going on.
If someone formerly with Nasa tells you this .
Do not accept it as gospel truth.

Remember those that do not want the truth to be told will play both sides of the game.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Remember those that do not want the truth to be told will play both sides of the game.

CDR, there's some interesting discussions going on here about original investigations of unsubstantiated claims. There are adults at work on real puzzles. Take the wax out of your ears and listen up. You clearly so far have been unable to engage in a give-and-take.

Being defensive about realizing one has fallen for a hoax -- as some here seem to have -- is a normal emotional reaction. Embarrassed at one's own ineptitude, such a victim tries to save their ego by trying to persuade others to fall for the same hoax -- to widen the circle of victims so they don't stand out.

Does that look like what you are doing?

Grownups learn to deal with it, learn, and move on. Please join us.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The footage in question is allegedly never been spoken about or dismissed by NASA. In fact, many researchers have said NASA simply refuse to comment on the transmission.

It was not a hoax neither, legitimate transmission from Discovery.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here's what Donald Ratsch, the one who recorded the transmission (and supposedly a MUFON member) says ;

About a year after that, I was again monitoring the audio from another
NASA mission via my scanner and I heard that voice again, saying something
similar to the target voice a year earlier. However on this mission, all the
astronauts were different compared to the other one. This led me to conclude
that unfortunately, the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur
radio operator.

www.ufoseek.org...

If this were true wouldn't that mean that the shuttle would have to be in the same place at the same time the transmissions were heard? Because from what I understand radio operators only have a small window to communicate with shuttles in orbit.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

CDR, there's some interesting discussions going on here about original investigations of unsubstantiated claims. There are adults at work on real puzzles. Take the wax out of your ears and listen up. You clearly so far have been unable to engage in a give-and-take.

Being defensive about realizing one has fallen for a hoax -- as some here seem to have -- is a normal emotional reaction. Embarrassed at one's own ineptitude, such a victim tries to save their ego by trying to persuade others to fall for the same hoax -- to widen the circle of victims so they don't stand out.

Does that look like what you are doing?

Grownups learn to deal with it, learn, and move on. Please join us.

Jim its a hoax I see and how is it a hoax ?
Come join you and do not question this just accept it as a Hoax .
No I will not join you Jim .
You have no proof of it being hoaxed .
The only defensive one I can see is you Jim .
As soon as everyone started with Nasa beyond myself your there to explain the truth .

How convenient.

I am very engaged in this discussion .

In terms of getting to the truth you have a history of not getting to that end.

Now you also assume that all agree with your conclusions and some do but not all of us here.

You assume the person looking at the audio sent to him under the FOIA is working and agreeing with you and your conclusion .

With the tape hopefully the audio will be on it from that Discovery Transmission .

If not should we all accept that the transmission never happened or that Nasa has another tape that is not be released ?

Jim you say this is a Hoax but yet you have no information that confirms what you are presenting.

Claims was a word you mentioned and no one has to claim anything the audio clearly speaks for itself including on the other video more evidence that Nasa knows about whats going on around Earth ,The Moon etc .

So when you have proof that none of this is truth let us all see it .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
CmdrAleon- So, if after I have listened to all the audio recordings and I don't hear anything even remotely sounding like the alleged alien conversation what will be your stance then?

Just for the record let me share my stance. I really, really want there to be evidence on these recordings more or less proving the shuttle was viewing an alien spacecraft. However, I highly doubt there will be anything of significance. I have no reason to hold anything back. Like most people here, I am only looking for the truth, not outlandish claims.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

It was not recorded directly from the shuttle transmission.

Briefly I recorded some of the radio broadcast via my audio scanner from the space shuttle Discovery through WA3NAN, the club station of the Goddard Amateur Radio Club at Greenbelt, Md, transmitting on 147.450 MHZ. It is a retransmission from the NASA Select original.

www.ufoseek.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well if the link Phage provided above is anything to go by then it is a hoax. Especially when coupled with the recordings I have. The alleged conversation took place at 0642EST. The first recording I listened to covers all the way up to 0950EST. There was no mention of any alien spacecraft, fire, or a change of frequency. There were, howver, several conversations regarding communication problems. I hesitate to add that because I know it will cause some to jump to conclusions. Although there is and admittance of comm problems at no time during the recordings did I feel anything had been left out. Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

YR MO DA TAPE CATALOG MISSION DESCRIPT GMT-ST GMT-END MET-ST MET-END LOC-ST LOC-END
89 03 13 01 940-AAI STS-29 Mission Audio and Selected Air to Ground 1 1/4" Voxed contains Launch at 08:57am CST 2:53 072:09:08 072:15:50 T-03:40 000:00:54 03:08a 09:50a

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

A video compiled secret Nasa Audio transmissions that some of which clearly states they are watching ET Craft .
Nasa would like to say they know nothing and are searching for Intelligent life elsewhere.
It seems Nasa knows alot more then they wish the public at large to know.
Nasa has always known this was the case .
Whenever a Space Shuttle goes up and outside the Earths atmosphere you can rest assured that Nasa is getting reports of these Craft on another frequency that is not public.

The video contains audio transmission from various Nasa flights into Space from the 1960's onward .

You can clearly on this video here the Astronaut say "We Still Have The Alien Spacecraft Under Observance" Discovery Mission date 3/13/1989 Astronaut talking to Hoston.

Nasa knows and they have lied to the People all of these years .
I hope this video is not taken off Yoytube .
Everyone needs to see this and let others see it who do not believe .
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

if it was secret then how would it be on youtube?So much stuff on youtube is fake

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well if the link Phage provided above is anything to go by then it is a hoax. Especially when coupled with the recordings I have. The alleged conversation took place at 0642EST. The first recording I listened to covers all the way up to 0950EST. There was no mention of any alien spacecraft, fire, or a change of frequency. There were, howver, several conversations regarding communication problems. I hesitate to add that because I know it will cause some to jump to conclusions. Although there is and admittance of comm problems at no time during the recordings did I feel anything had been left out. Disclaimer: I am not an expert.

YR MO DA TAPE CATALOG MISSION DESCRIPT GMT-ST GMT-END MET-ST MET-END LOC-ST LOC-END
89 03 13 01 940-AAI STS-29 Mission Audio and Selected Air to Ground 1 1/4" Voxed contains Launch at 08:57am CST 2:53 072:09:08 072:15:50 T-03:40 000:00:54 03:08a 09:50a

Greetings ratcals,

First thank you for sharing this information .
The link provided about the Ham Operator is also not conclusive .
I also read the Ham Opeators statement .
If we just accept the Ham Opeators explanation then this story would be considered dead.
I do not accept his story and also question Nasa regarding the audio they sent you .

I am gald they have sent you something after writing them .
Did they explain what the audio problems were about ? .
Do you after review the audio now believe that Nasa has nothing to hide ?

Again thanks for this .

The debunkers will claim this proves nothing was stated as in the video audio that was posted .

Thats to be expected in a few minutes .

I still say that the audio on the first video and some on the second when the Astronauts on on the moon are very interesting .

If you have not listened to the audio from Nasa Astronauts on the second video half way through they show two Astonauts talking and they are making very clear comments about the vistors then go back to what they are doing.

Qustion Authority always for the truth .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by SeeingBlue

It was not recorded directly from the shuttle transmission.

Briefly I recorded some of the radio broadcast via my audio scanner from the space shuttle Discovery through WA3NAN, the club station of the Goddard Amateur Radio Club at Greenbelt, Md, transmitting on 147.450 MHZ. It is a retransmission from the NASA Select original.

www.ufoseek.org...

Quick search engine work obtained:
garc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
Goddard Amateur Radio Club, Inc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Celebrating 39 Years of Public Service and
24 Years of Shuttle Retransmissions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the Home Page of the Goddard Amateur Radio Club, Inc. located at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD USA.

Retransmission operations: garc.gsfc.nasa.gov...
FAQ: Why Do Other Hams Interfere With Shuttle Retransmissions --Contrary to popular belief, Radio Amateurs share the frequencies we are allotted by the FCC and our license class. All are free to use the frequencies whenever they want and may not even realize that they are on top of our signal. During missions, we ID the station frequently to let others know that the frequency is in use.

home.flash.net...
Your Guide To Monitoring The Space Shuttle
Over the years I've been into radio monitoring (since 1976) probably the question I hear most often is "Can I listen to the Space Shuttle?". Over the past few days I've been asked the same question from several of our readers. So I thought that I would put together a quick page of infomation on how you can monitor the Shuttle.
The easiest way which anyone with HF receiving equipment can receive the shuttle is by tuning into WA3NAN, this is the Goddard Space Center Amateur Radio Club. WA3NAN is the club station which is operated from the Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, MD. This station rebroadcasts Shuttle communications during Shuttle missions. WA3NAN does a pretty good job. They only broadcast during times while the crew is awake. Usually if you're up early enough you will get to hear the weak-up call. Since WA3NAN is operated by volunteers, they only operate when volunteers are available. Their station is located just outside of Washington, DC, so if you hear of thunderstorms in the area you may not hear their transmission til after the storm has passed. WA3NAN usually startes broadcasting about 1 hour before launch time which is really neat because you'll be able to hear the final countdown and communications as the Shuttle "Clears the Tower". Below is a list of frequencies which WA3NAN broadcasts on.
WA3NAN Shuttle Retransmission Frequencies.

Frequency MHz Modulation Antenna Type
3.860 LSB N-S & E-W Dipoles
7.185 LSB N-S & E-W Dipoles
14.295 USB 3-Element Yagi
21.395 USB 5-Element Yagi
28.650 USB 4-Element Yagi
147.450 FM ???

Besides the above table of frequencies there are many 2-meter repeaters around the country which will relay WA3NAN's transmissions. Check with your local radio club, or put your scanner in search mode between 144.000 MHz - 148.000 MHz and you might luck into hearing one. Believe it or not that is how I heard my first Shuttle Transmission, totally by luck I was just searching and heard this thing which sounded like the shuttle.
One advantage of monitoring the Shuttle via WA3NAN is you don't need to worry about the position or tracking the shuttle. If you were attempting to receive the shuttle via direct frequencies, you would only be able to receive the shuttle when it was within line-of-sight.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

How do you know the Astronauts audio is out of text?
How is it out of text?

I'm taking it you mean "out of context". We know it is out of context because all we have are two lines. There is nothing else there, nothing to frame it, nothing to tell us the greater situation, nothing to when and where this comes from, not even who is speaking. You are basing your claim it is a NASA transmission based only on the words of one man, a man who's word you dismiss when it does not suit your needs. You are cherry picking.

I take it from your post you do not believe this happened ?
Let me ask you a simple question do you trust Nasa?
Do you believe that Nasa has nothing to hide ?

Non-sequiturs, loaded-questions and red-herrings. Whether or not I or anyone else trusts NASA does not matter. All that matters is the evidence. And it is lacking.

Again until I see real proof that this Audio was faked which sofar the attemps shown in another post from my perspective was weak at best.

Just as you have no real proof that it is a genuine NASA transmission. Your evidence is weak at best.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
Ratsch never claimed he recorded the shuttle transmission. He always made it clear -- and he is a careful, diligent researcher, unlike others -- he was recording the retransmission of the air-to-ground sent out by a Greenbelt, Maryland, amateur radio club.

Didn't you know that?

There is no need to snipe or be condescending, especially when I am agreeing with you.

And you are making a distinction without a difference, insofar as this conversation is concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join