It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Nasa Transmissions Confirm ETs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A video compiled secret Nasa Audio transmissions that some of which clearly states they are watching ET Craft .
Nasa would like to say they know nothing and are searching for Intelligent life elsewhere.
It seems Nasa knows alot more then they wish the public at large to know.
Nasa has always known this was the case .
Whenever a Space Shuttle goes up and outside the Earths atmosphere you can rest assured that Nasa is getting reports of these Craft on another frequency that is not public.

The video contains audio transmission from various Nasa flights into Space from the 1960's onward .

You can clearly on this video here the Astronaut say "We Still Have The Alien Spacecraft Under Observance" Discovery Mission date 3/13/1989 Astronaut talking to Hoston.

Nasa knows and they have lied to the People all of these years .
I hope this video is not taken off Yoytube .
Everyone needs to see this and let others see it who do not believe .
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Nasa would like to say they know nothing and are searching for Intelligent life elsewhere.

NASA is searching for intelligent life elsewhere? Where did you get that notion, CDR?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You can clearly on this video here the Astronaut say "We Still Have The Alien Spacecraft Under Observance" Discovery Mission date 3/13/1989 Astronaut talking to Hoston.

...Nasa knows and they have lied to the People all of these years .
I hope this video is not taken off Yoytube .

Everyone needs to see this and let others see it who do not believe .

Uh, how come you're always the last to find out, CDR?

The man who first reported that 'transmission' now believes it was a hoax.

Who's lying to whom, good buddy?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I thought we were going to hear Aliens.
Looks like the audio is not confirmed.
So we have audio, visual ET contact unconfirmed yet super
speedy craft shining bright like lightning still roam the skies.

Man can hide things just as good a aliens so there is no tossup
at all, ufo are man made.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
How does this at all confirm ET's??? All this confirms is that several astronauts have seen UNIDENTIFIED flying objects in space.... Lets not jump to conclusions here. I too hope that they are in fact interplanetary ships of ET origin, but first there are several rational explainations for the MAJORITY of sightings... Even those reported by trained observers.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The only thing missing from this "look at me" sensationalistic posting is double or triple exclamation marks. Shame, with the right thread title punctuation I might have believed you, lol.

And this again? Been around for ages, and it is totally bunk.

I don't get it, NASA is either super good at hiding this big "secret" (which would take the cooperation of thousands, lol) and they leak stuff like this all the time? Which is it, are they incompetent, or maybe are folks a little too jumpy to believe? Either way, this thread title is bogus, misleading and displays and open willingness to embrace ignorance.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Greetings Jim and all,

How is this not important ?

Jim how can you begin to say that this is not news? .

The Astronaut said clearly who was employed by NASA that he was oberserving an Alien Space Craft .

He did not say it was Ice ,mental floating around the Discovery or debris.

So now we will discount the audio from this as not being a confirmation?

He saw it and even if you or I did not the audio confirms this and that is all you need .

This comes directly from an Astronaut on the Discovery Mission at that time .

So now we just throw that out which leads me to believe you do not want the truth to be known but kept from the Public.

You do not have to be well educated to understand what this Astronaut stated .

Was he lying ? Not telling Mission Control the truth ?

Come on Jim you cannot win this one .

How are you going to now debunk this audio by creating a new one?

No this time I am standing firm on this .

Its as clear as can be .

If you decide to reject it then you have decided to reject the truth of this Astronaut that was in contact with Mission Control in Houston.

Blessings,
CmdrAleon

l

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Here's what Donald Ratsch, the one who recorded the transmission (and supposedly a MUFON member) says ;

About a year after that, I was again monitoring the audio from another
NASA mission via my scanner and I heard that voice again, saying something
similar to the target voice a year earlier. However on this mission, all the
astronauts were different compared to the other one. This led me to conclude
that unfortunately, the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur
radio operator.

www.ufoseek.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here's what Donald Ratsch, the one who recorded the transmission (and supposedly a MUFON member) says ;

About a year after that, I was again monitoring the audio from another NASA mission via my scanner and I heard that voice again, saying something similar to the target voice a year earlier. However on this mission, all the astronauts were different compared to the other one. This led me to conclude that unfortunately, the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur radio operator.

www.ufoseek.org...

Greetings Phage ,

First thank you for sharing this I have heard the whole story with the possible unknown Ham Radio Operator being involved with this transmission.

Has anyone information on the possible Ham Operator who did this .

According to the information even on the Internet you cannot find this Unknown Ham .

Now lets look at it this way .

If the Astronaut was in contact with Houston at that time saying this on the Discovery Mission when they got back to Earth would not the Astronauts be debriefed before being allowed to go back in Public?

Would it be at all possible that the Astronaut who was in contact with Houston was along with the others on the Discovery to not say a word more regarding what was seen during the Mission ?

So unless we can get the Ham Operator if one existed who did this .

We have no Ham Operator and what we do have is a NASA Astronaut stating what at the time was happening in flight.

Now if one believes that the Government would never cover anything like this up .

Then that's ones freedom to believe they have nothing to hide including NASA.

When someone brings unknown Ham Radio Operator public if they are still alive and if this is even true.

All it is right now is a possibility without anyone stepping forward.

So I will stick with the Astronaut.

Also on the video beyond that you have a women talking about an Unknown flying Object UFO .

Was she a Ham Operator as well ?

A year later Donald Ratsch he changes his story with a new one .

He does not know for a fact that it was Hoaxed but because he was with Mufon it must be true and because he is a Ham Operator.

Donald Ratsch did not have someone who he could say was the Ham Operator who did this if they even existed.

So his explanation is weak at best .

Thank you Phage for providing this information it allows us to see that its not a stong explanation on Donald Ratsch part Mufon or not .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Greetings Ignorethefacts ,

So you believe this is bogus .

I believe this is important and if you listened to the Discovery Astronaut he said that it was Alien Space Craft .

Now provided that no one was over riding a Nasa Trasmission then one would conclude the transmission to Houston was real .

As you continue to listen to the audi clips on the video a women explains she is seeing a UFO .

I believe the Audio transmission are important and are telling of what is happening above Earth .

I also believe that when Astronauts come back from flights in Space they are also debriefed if they had any experiences with UFO or Et Space Craft.

From your post it sounds like you do not believe that what is on this video is news .

I believe it is .

Nasa knows alot more then you think they do .

After all these years do you truly believe that Astronauts are not seeing Et Space Craft on the mission above Earth?

When does something like this become real ?

What do you need beyond Astronauts on a audio transmission to Houston to believe that these events are really happening?

Are you just skeptical that any of this could be possibly true?

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Generic greeting,

I got an audio clips of NASA talking about an eagle landing on the moon.

So NASA is covering up the existance of moon birds.

All of threads that this guy puts out are "proof", he is also a comander

with the ashtar command (not kidding).

generic love and light closing,

Zaiger

[edit on 2-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Busted again... I swear, you know everything, thanks for your contribution.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

About a year after that, I was again monitoring the audio from another
NASA mission via my scanner and I heard that voice again, saying something
similar to the target voice a year earlier. However on this mission, all the
astronauts were different compared to the other one. This led me to conclude
that unfortunately, the target voice was a hoax probably from an amateur
radio operator.

www.ufoseek.org...

weak debunking evidence

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Thank you Phage for providing this information it allows us to see that its not a stong explanation on Donald Ratsch part Mufon or not .

You are cherry-picking. On the one hand, you accept this as the genuine article, taking him at his word and nothing else that this is an actual transmission between Discovery and Houston. However, when the same source admits there may be something else to it, that it may not be genuine, you dismiss it because it is not what you want to hear.

According to the information even on the Internet you cannot find this Unknown Ham...

Much like you do not have the astronaut. All you have is an out-of-context audio clip with Donald Ratsch's word that he recorded this from NASA transmission, all the while ignoring his latter explanation. You cannot tell us what astronaut said this; instead what you offer is special pleading.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

This video which you added which was a parody and a fake using video from NASA proves nothing and is another weak attempt to discredit the actual audio presented in the video I posted .

Was this the best video you could find to try and discredit the NASA audio on the video I have posted ?

If you want to try and debunk the audio as not being a real NASA Astronaut you will have to provide a better more serious video that the one you decided to posted with the foul language in it.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

You are cherry-picking. On the one hand, you accept this as the genuine article, taking him at his word and nothing else that this is an actual transmission between Discovery and Houston. However, when the same source admits there may be something else to it, that it may not be genuine, you dismiss it because it is not what you want to hear.

According to the information even on the Internet you cannot find this Unknown Ham...

Much like you do not have the astronaut. All you have is an out-of-context audio clip with Donald Ratsch's word that he recorded this from NASA transmission, all the while ignoring his latter explanation. You cannot tell us what astronaut said this; instead what you offer is special pleading.

Greetings DoomsdayRex,

How do you know the Astronauts audio is out of text?
How is it out of text?.
The video was produced to show that Nasa is aware of these Craft .
I take it from your post you do not believe this happened ?
Let me ask you a simple question do you trust Nasa?
Do you believe that Nasa has nothing to hide ?
So when these audio clips pop up are you saying with certainty that none of this is real in regards to the audio within the video ?

Again until I see real proof that this Audio was faked which sofar the attemps shown in another post from my perspective was weak at best.

I still say this was a real transmission between the Discovery Nasa Astronaut and Houstons Mission Control Center.

What othr mission from Nasa has the same Astronaut saying the same thing ?

I have not seen it and if i do will be happy to post it here .

Thanks for your opinion on this topic.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I have obtained a copy of the original recordings for mission STS-29 directly from NASA. I brought it up on another thread discussing this but nobody seemed interested. Probably because I didn't usa any ATS buzzwords like freemasonry, indigo, 9/11, swine flu, alien, illimunati, or chupacabra.

Currently I am listening to them to see if I can find the conversation and discern what was said.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ratcals]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratcals
I have obtained a copy of the original recordings for mission STS-29 directly from NASA. I brought it up on another thread discussing this but nobody seemed interested. Probably because I didn't usa any ATS buzzwords like freemasonry, indigo, 9/11, swine flu, alien, illimunati, or chupacabra.

Currently I am listening to them to see if I can find the conversation and discern what was said.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ratcals]

Greetings ratcal,

The reason I am making a big deal out of the audio from this video is because I believe this to be true .

I am very interested to hear what your finding are from that audio from the STS 29.

Thanks for your imput .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So I will stick with the Astronaut.

Well, now, CDR, that's the problem.

You haven't proved it even WAS an astronaut.

The key feature you seem to ignore is that this message was not heard on the original shuttle voice link, it was heard on a rebroadcast of that link over the facilities of a ham radio club in Greenbelt, Maryland, at a frequency accessible to its members -- for listening, and for transmitting.

It was on this frequency -- NOT on the NASA original frequency -- that the extra words were heard.

I expect this is a surprise to you, since the reports of this incident in the UFO world are garbled and falsified, saying the transmission was heard on NASA's air-to-ground frequency. The UFO nuts who made these garbled accounts, and the UFO nuts who believed them, are unworthy of belief -- whatever your bias is against NASA.

Your anti-reality vaccination is still working, sad to say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join