It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Martyn Stubbs] Giant UFOs on Newly Released Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

[Video provided by the Martyn Stubbs Archives]

I wonder what these objects could be...

They do not appear to have a prosaic explanation as of yet.

They appear to present more frequently over areas where large amounts of electrical activity is occurring. Perhaps they are a related phenomena?

A couple of good shots of one object (from the first half of the video):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34db5b4b0dfa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d2d10974afe.jpg[/atsimg]

*At 4:43, the shuttle seems to be approaching this object (far left):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcd01c362388.jpg[/atsimg]

By 6:25, the shuttle has passed the object, which begins to enter the shot again:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0649d76ecc82.jpg[/atsimg]
(Note how the camera is no longer facing forward, but has been turned around and pointed back towards the object from 4:43...
)

*Here is the information NASA provided on the feed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e853b208fe05.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Stubsy. A true legend. He also caught what looked like laser beams hitting certain shuttles/ISS which after another poster on ATS's discovery shows this is a possible way they receive power to their craft.

Joe Escamilla called them teleporters in Moon Rising doco - but I think they are Tesla technology that WE SHOULD ALL BE ON - FREE ENERGY. And if that one ever gets out - it should be the end of NASA and their corruption.

Yet another nail in their coffin.

edit to add - I think I mixed Stubsy with some other guy whos death was suspicious exposing NASA video....
I didn't know secretnasaman IS Martyn Stubbs - sorry dude

[edit on 2-9-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
....which after another poster on ATS's discovery shows this is a possible way they receive power to their craft.

That was me - Then Zorgon hit out of the park with his new NAVY thread

Edit: The fellow who died was Jeff Challender.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It could take years to go through Martyn Stubb's footage, i had the great pleasure of meeting the man and having dinner with him at a UFO conference in the UK. He told me he had been recording the NASA feeds for years before he knew what he had. Expect more great footage from the archives, he told me of all sorts of crazy stuff up there.
Regarding his death it was considered strange as the type of brain condition he contracted was also contracted by his business partner who also had recorded footage. He told me himself that he found it suspect that it should turn out like this, but also said he had no evidence to support this.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
(just ignore the UFOs for now...)

*Check out the image manipulation that occurs over the span of the video.

These two shots are just thirty seconds apart:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb551c21d6c0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8246b11dc066.jpg[/atsimg]

Nice Camera

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wow, cool. Yes very possibly related to the electrical activity known as "sprites and elves", which are alluded-to as the objects of interest in the voice-over. Was it just me or did the announcer sound a bit, *ahem, uh, "upset"? Like he was *cough*, umm, uuh... trying hard *not* to comment on the persistent orbs for some reason? Looks like I'm gonna have to bust-out with some stabilized composite images to analyze the motion of these things... I'll leave that for tomorrow (I hear my pillow calling me).

See ya then.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotensor
Wow, cool. Yes very possibly related to the electrical activity known as "sprites and elves", which are alluded-to as the objects of interest in the voice-over.

I have begun to think that many of the UFO commonly termed 'critters' may actually be a form of complex, self-organizing, plasma which is capable of evolving and 'birthing' others - although they can be created spontaneously under the correct conditions and constraints:

'Ball Lightning as a Self-Organized Complexity'

"The ball lightning phenomenon is explained in the frame of a self-organization scenario suggested by experiments performed on the spontaneously generated complex spherical space charge configuration in plasma. Originated in a hot plasma, suddenly created in a point where a lightning flash strikes the Earth surface, the ball lightning appearance proves the ability of nature to generate, by self-organization, complex structures able to ensure their own existence by exchange of matter and energy with the surroundings. Their subsequent evolution depends on the environment where they are born. Under contemporary Earth conditions the lifetime of such complexities is relatively short. A similar self-organization mechanism,
produced by simple sparks in the early Earth's atmosphere (chemically reactive plasma) is suggested to explain the genesis of complexities able to evolve into prebiotic structures."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu
(Department of Plasma Physics “Al. I. Cuza” University 6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [2000?]

arxiv.org...

'Plasma Experiments with Relevance for Complexity Science'

"The goal of this paper is the identification of the physical processes at the origin of the nonlinear behavior of a plasma conductor when an external constraint gradually departs the system from thermal equilibrium. This reveals the presence of a self organization scenario whose final product depends on the magnitude of the applied constraint. At first it appears a complexity whose stability is ensured by the presence of an electrical double layer. By increasing the external constraint the complexity transits into an autonomous state whose existence is related to a rhythmic exchange of matter and energy with the surrounding environment, sustained and controlled by a proper dynamics of the double layer. The results are potentially important for developing a general strategy of nonequilibrium physics, suggesting answers to challenging problems concerning the mechanism that could explain the appearance of self-organized complexities in laboratory and nature."

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu (Plasma Physics Department, 'Al.I.Cuza' University
6600 Iasi, Romania) Date uncertain [1999?]

arxiv.org...

The new name for 'critters' is now Plasmoidococcus Plasmaspherus.

Due to Sociopolitical ramifications related their propensity to just pop into existence under certain conditions, it makes sense that the species has not made it past the Knowledge filter. If these are 'lifeforms' and they can just 'pop into existence, then the implications of a wide-scale revelation of that fact should be quite clear.

The public acknowledgment of the existence of such a large population of prebiotic, plasmoidal lifeforms in Earth orbit by the world's space agencies/major governments would force us to re-examine previously excepted notions and concepts. Just think of the effect that the revelation of spontaneously generated plasma-based lifeforms would have on the religions of the world.....

A similar self-organization mechanism,produced by simple sparks in the early Earth's atmosphere (chemically reactive plasma) is suggested to explain the genesis of complexities able to evolve into prebiotic structures.....

-Erzilia Lozneanu, Sebastian Popescu and Mircea Sanduloviciu
(Department of Plasma Physics)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I like how they talk around the fact there's a bloody great ufo in the shot! I get a good larf out of that!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Good work Exuberant1 you non-stop researcher you

What is this again

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
I like how they talk around the fact there's a bloody great ufo in the shot! I get a good larf out of that!

So do I MOTT the HOOPLE
, I do like hearing the speakers in these situations they stumble pause you can almost hear them think.

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tristanchi
Regarding his death it was considered strange as the type of brain condition he contracted was also contracted by his business partner who also had recorded footage. He told me himself that he found it suspect that it should turn out like this, but also said he had no evidence to support this.

You may have Martyn Stubb's aka "secretnasaman" mixed up with someone else Tristanchi as secretnasaman was online here on ATS just one day ago he has been posting on a thread of mine.

Zelong.

[edit on 2/9/09 by Zelong]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

Thank You Zelong!

It could very well be that these complex, self-organizing, plasma lifeforms are indeed the precursors to biological, organic life as we know it.

Check out this paper if you have the time:

Cell-like space charge configurations formed by self-organization in laboratory

Erzilia Lozneanu and Mircea Sanduloviciu (Department of Plasma Physics)

A phenomenological model of self-organization explaining the emergence of a complexity with features that apparently satisfy the specific criteria usually required for recognizing the appearance of life in laboratory is presented. The described phenomenology, justified by laboratory experiments, is essentially based on local self-enhancement and long-range inhibition. The complexity represents a primitive organism self-assembled in a gaseous medium revealing, immediately after its “birth“, many of the prerequisite features that attribute them the quality to evolve, under suitable conditions, into a living cell.

This part is from the Intro:

In this paper we would like to report on the possibility to create in laboratory a complex space charge configuration (CSCC) representing, in our opinion, the simplest possible system able to reveal operations usually attributed to a biological cell. It appears in a cold physical plasma, i.e. a medium presumable similar to those existent under prebiotic Earth’s conditions, when an electrical spark creates a well-located nonequilibrium plasma. In spite of its gaseous nature, such a CSCC satisfies to a large extend the criteria usually required to recognize the creation of life in laboratory.

*The abstract of the above paper can be got here:

www.springerlink.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I wonder what these objects could be...

They do not appear to have a prosaic explanation as of yet.

A couple of good shots of one object (from the first half of the video):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34db5b4b0dfa.jpg[/atsimg]

This is priceless. Just days after I post a strange light scene after the STS-128 launch, and show it was the Moon, we see Martyn's video -- and it's probably the Moon.

Of course, Martyn still won't TELL us which mission, or the date/time of the event -- can't provide the critical context data that would allow simple investigation to locate prosaic explanations, oh no, no WAY we can let THAT happen -- but the audio tells us the mission was STS-75 and the shuttle was off the west coast of Oz.

It's a night scene, the clouds are lit by starlight -- as clouds usually are when the camera's AGC cycles to maximum.

The object was moving at 'orbital rate' -- the speed of the celestial sphere as viewed from an orbiting object (can anybody provide that number, please?).

STS-75 was flown between Feb 22 and March 9, 1996. Make some guesses about when these observations were made -- I started later in the flight.

Use heavens-above to place your observation point above the Indian Ocean. Enter altitutde and time zone.

Note, for example, what you see in the western sky (the direction of the bogie in Martyn's video) at 21:30 GMT on March 4. Move the clock forward and watch it set.

Prove it ISN'T the moon.

Context info:

Sample STS-75 science reports
science.ksc.nasa.gov...

BTW, here are reports of worldwide eyeball observations of the tether – no UFOs anywhere:
satobs.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

It could very well be that these complex, self-organizing, plasma lifeforms are indeed the precursors to biological, organic life as we know it.

Thanks Exuberant1,after reading (or trying to) your quote and those .PDF files yesterday,Morphic fields comes to mind have you heard of Rupert Sheldrake ?

Sheldrake proposes that there is a field within and around a morphic unit which organizes its characteristic structure and pattern of activity.[4]

According to this concept, the morphic field underlies the formation and behaviour of holons and morphic units, and can be set up by the repetition of similar acts or thoughts. The hypothesis says that a particular form belonging to a certain group which has already established its (collective) morphic field, will tune into that morphic field. The particular form will read the collective information through the process of morphic resonance, using it to guide its own development. This development of the particular form will then provide, again through morphic resonance, a feedback to the morphic field of that group, thus strengthening it with its own experience resulting in new information being added (i.e. stored in the database). Sheldrake regards the morphic fields as a universal database for both organic (living) and abstract (mental) forms.

Morphic resonance

Essential to Sheldrake's model is the hypothesis of morphic resonance. This is a feedback mechanism between the field and the corresponding forms of morphic units. The greater the degree of similarity, the greater the resonance, leading to habituation or persistence of particular forms. So, the existence of a morphic field makes the existence of a new similar form easier.

Sheldrake proposes that the process of morphic resonance leads to stable morphic fields, which are significantly easier to tune into. He suggests that this is the means by which simpler organic forms synergetically self-organize into more complex ones, and that this model allows a different explanation for the process of evolution itself, as an addition to the Darwin's evolutionary processes of selection and variatio

Rupert Sheldrake states:

After nine years of intensive study, it became clear to me that biochemistry would not solve the problem of why things have the basic shape they do."[3] More recently, drawing on the work of French philosopher Henri Bergson, Sheldrake has proposed that memory is inherent to all organically formed structures and systems. Where Bergson denied that personal memories and habits are stored in brain tissue, Sheldrake goes a step further by arguing that bodily forms and instincts, while expressed through genes, do not have their primary origin in them. Instead, his hypothesis states, the organism develops under the influence of previous similar organisms, by a mechanism he has dubbed morphic resonance.

If this is similar I hope it helps you Project.

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

I've heard of Sheldrake.

Applying his theory to this subject one might say that each time one of these plasma balls are created, the process becomes more efficient and the plasmaform evolves to a degree.

So whilst these things might just 'pop' into existence now, the original Plasmoidoccoccus might have taken a long time to form (relatively) and might have been much more simple than the current version. However, with each ensuing birth, the length required amount for time required for the creation of each proceeding plasmaform would be decreased, whilst the complexity of the form would increase.

*Did you invite Oberg?

- In any case, he's here to tell us it is probably just the moon - despite the fact that the moon would have to be in several different places at once to account for what we are seeing here.

Classic.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Zelong

*Did you invite Oberg?

- In any case, he's here to tell us it is probably just the moon - despite the fact that the moon would have to be in several different places at once to account for what we are seeing here.

Classic.

Well I left a bone over at my last thread for him to chew on "After being told to stay vector the Astronaut salutes?" he must be done.

I don't see Jimmy here? All I see is a blank area above I thought it was a server hitch.

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

*Did you invite Oberg?

Classic.

Well, that's a constructive response, if you can demonstrate the claim, then the moon explanation can't work. Please show us.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong
Well I left a bone over at my last thread for him to chew on "After being told to stay vector the Astronaut salutes?" he must be done.

Sorry, you must have buried the bone too deep -- I can't find it. Which thread, please?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jimbo,

You can't expect us to believe that the multiple objects in the video are all the moon....

*Did you even watch the video before coming up with your moon theory?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
like lampreys on a shark

-anyone

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Tristanchi

Hi Tristanchi,was the business partner Graham Birdsall
from UFO Magazine?
His death was also very questionable at the time!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join