It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I was approached to join the masons.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
To be completely honest I have never looked up any information on the freemasons.

When in doubt, check it out. Don't trust anything on the web, go and check it out yourself and make up your own mind. Figure-out for yourself if it's something that will help you better yourself in some way, and be a way for you to better others as well.

I've often thought about looking-up a local lodge myself, but have never gotten around to it. Used to be involved in a different volunteer organization years ago (Civil Air Patrol), and have often thought about another such org or something more like the masons.

[edit on 2009-9-14 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
Some secrets can't be told even if you wanted to.....many have tried....some things have to be experienced. Masonry really has darn few secrets left, our rituals have been public since the 1800's fiasco. Little is left to the imagination........

The secret is.....getting it. Sorta like seeing something everyday your whole life.....and suddenly recognizing it's meaning.

I can honestly say there's no secret in Masonry you can not find in the Bible really......but getting it......that's the thing.
Hence my sig...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join