It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject: Serve Your Company, Serve Your Country!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Here is an email from someone I know in this security company. This is what he received a couple of days ago. Not sure what this means though.

Subject: Serve Your Company, Serve Your Country!

Serve your Company, Serve your Country!

AlliedBarton has been selected by PaTH, the partnership for Temporary Housing, and FEMA to provide security services in the event of a large scale disaster in the Western United States.

AlliedBarton will service the Alpha Sector, which is comprised of Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada, Arizona, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota and as far away as Guam and American Samoa.

AlliedBarton is looking for security officers and managers who are interested in and qualify for this project. Each PaTH Response Officers (PRO) must agree to rigorous deployment requirements and pass an intensive Federal background check. If deployed, PaTH Response Officers will receive premium pay and must work overtime under demanding conditions away from home. You must be able to stay away from home for at least three consecutive weeks. PaTH Response Officers will not receive payment for being on the standby list. You must have and maintain a personal mobile phone and email address to participate.
This project is not for everyone but is an important opportunity that will provide tremendous satisfaction from helping others.

Unarmed and armed-qualified officers, supervisors and managers are needed. Personnel will be grouped into on-call teams for immediate deployment as well as follow-up support teams.
Participants must be AlliedBarton employees in good standing and will be required to obtain Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 credentials, a process that evaluates your personal and professional life, references, job and detailed credit history. You will be required to fill out an extensive work and personal history form.

To apply for consideration as a PaTH Response Officer, you must go to www.zoomerang.com... and complete the survey. Names of selected applicants will be forwarded to their District Manager for approval and then Federal background checks will be conducted.

Gil Zimmerman Jerold Ramos
Government Services Manager, Talent Acquisition

Distribution: Email addresses have been placed in the BCC line to eliminate the need to scroll through a large block of addresses to read the message if forwarded. The original distribution was companywide.
Note: Internal announcements are confidential and for internal use only.

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.

What do you all make of this I looted this from another site which you can find herelinky

Now I went to the web site in the email and it asks some personal info but the site is not secure. Which leads me to believe it is a hoax but in the off chance im wrong I present the info here for you all to examine and post your thoughts on the email or the apparent fact that fema is looking for a few good men.

www.alliedbarton.com...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

Other than being stationed in the Alpha Sector, it doesn't really state what duties will be performed. Or am I just missing it?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

No I know it just says the assignments are not for every one a bit ominous if you read in to it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

S&F for having b#lls of steel to present something of interest like this.

I am glad ATS has many People willing to post stuff like this. It did say in the beginning in the case of disaster; like they are expecting one? I don't like that.

Also, You can see how cheap these b#st#rds are by the fact You have to carry a "paging" means for duty, but You don't get stand by pay. Only get paid should they call You up......

Soooo, when We call then You'll get paid for helping us suppress Your fellow countrymen....

Thanks for the heads up

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

in the event of a large scale disaster in the Western United States.

Between the above, and comparing "your company, to Your country" is just absolutely sick. This is big imo.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

S&F for having b#lls of steel to present something of interest like this.

I am glad ATS has many People willing to post stuff like this. It did say in the beginning in the case of disaster; like they are expecting one? I don't like that.

Also, You can see how cheap these b#st#rds are by the fact You have to carry a "paging" means for duty, but You don't get stand by pay. Only get paid should they call You up......

Soooo, when We call then You'll get paid for helping us suppress Your fellow countrymen....

Thanks for the heads up

Now it should be said that the security company is the real deal there is no guarantee that the email is. I encourage each and every one of you to visit the security company’s web site and draw your own conclusions. Still if real it is disturbing to me to say the least.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Well in Washington they do have a nuclear power plant and than in Oregon they have the gorge dam and than countless other places. But my concern is what do they think will happen that they will need privet security personnel to police people? If that is the intended case here or will they just protect property?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

There was a very disturbing Swine Flu posting; which I could relate to the information given(because of something I heard before).

Any ways the guy goes into detail of not only vaccine, but of spreading viruses via Coca Cola water, and soda bottles; virus in the sealed are of the lip of the bottle.......... Now take that for what You will, but most People not only in this site, but spreading fast believe the vaccines will be what triggers the "Real swine flu".

The man stated that these contaminated bottles would be spread in the West Coast states first.

I am a firm believer that they will try to scare us all into compliance this fall/winter; by absolute fear.

just my two pesos.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

did some snooping on PaTH and this is what I found.

PaTH is a limited liability corporation formed by DynCorp International, Dewberry of Fairfax, Va., and Parsons Corporation of
Pasadena, Calif. PaTH will provide responsive, cost-effective temporary housing services to disaster victims on behalf of the
Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Pdf about PaTH and FEMA

im going to look up DynCorp next and see what there is to see

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

DynCorp International is a multifaceted, global enterprise that provides innovative solutions to the diverse technology and professional services needs of government and commercial industry worldwide. While we are a highly successful provider of critical support to military and civilian government institutions, we also have important commercial business in aviation, infrastructure development, security, and logistics.

Ok first off why would DynCorp need a daughter corp. to make homes for the government why not just have the father corp. do it

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

DynCorp International is a multifaceted, global enterprise that provides innovative solutions to the diverse technology and professional services needs of government and commercial industry worldwide. While we are a highly successful provider of critical support to military and civilian government institutions, we also have important commercial business in aviation, infrastructure development, security, and logistics.
DYNCORP

Ok first off why would DynCorp need a daughter corp. to make homes for the government why not just have the father corp. do it

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I think it puts the fear an arms length away. I am spitting from utter memory, but the parent company has had a lot of middle east exposure. I'm thinking they are trying to keep it the arms length away so People except it more easily.... That is the control, and domination....................oppression.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Could be my concern is with why a daughter company to DynCorp would need a privet security force that was able to "DEPLOY" what are they the military now? Deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of DynCorp in close combat?
I don’t know I think this runs deeper than that must keep digging

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

CSC/ DynCorp

The world's premier rent-a-cop business runs the security show in Afghanistan, Iraq, and the US-Mexico border. They also run the coca crop-dusting business in Colombia, and occasional sex trafficking sorties in Bosnia. But what can you expect from a bunch of mercenaries?

CEO: Van Honeycutt
Military contracts 2005: $2.8 billion

note: CSC sold DynCorp in January 2005

The U.S. State Department awarded DynCorp a multimillion-dollar contract to advise the Iraqi government on setting up effective law enforcement, judicial and correctional agencies. DynCorp will arrange for up to 1,000 U.S. civilian law enforcement experts to travel to Iraq to help locals "assess threats to public order" and mentor personnel at the municipal, provincial and national levels. The company will also provide any logistical or technical support necessary for this peacekeeping project. DynCorp estimates it could recoup up to $50 million for the first year of the contract.

corpwatch

Ok now if they are a security firm then why out source? And threw another company it is fishy man.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

okay, so they are the premiere company in the ME. I think that had they used their name in the States, People could have panicked. It's one thing to know a company far away is committing atrocities, but to have them up close could be a little uncomfortable.

Also, there are always tax reasons, as in where the corporation was formed. They are all B#st#rds, and ditch out on paying taxes, or benefits where ever they can.

Kinda like the 100 buck wash loads in Iraq...... The govt. had it set up where haliburton charged that amount, and the soldiers couldn't wash their own stuff.................. In other words if they'll do that, then what low wouldn't they stoop for profit?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Just makes you sick does it not? I mean really come on now and what is this disaster they are referring to? Do people on the east coast get an email like this? It makes you wonder.
Im surprised ATSER’S are not all over this must be because of the time.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It gives me the creeps that these creeps are getting ready to mobilize. Nothing good can come of it, at least not in my eyes

Star and flag!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Yes they are mobilizing but for what and to what end? That is the question, I would like that answered and I fear that perhaps soon enough it will be.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have seen a few things that I thought should have gone through the roof.

Unfortunately most People are trained not to believe unless it comes from the MSM, or extremely similar source.

I donno what to think. I know that E-mail sounds very ominous.

Lately I have laughed a lot at Peoples reactions to stuff I know is for real, and they just crap on it. I laugh because at some point they'll have to say a fat guy in tights told them about it, but they just couldn't take him seriously

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Serve your Company? Serve your Country? LMFAO!

How about they try "Serve your Constitution! Serve your Honour and Morality! Serve your fellow Citizens and Civilians & Make your Government FEAR YOU!".

Personal Disclosure: Private Corporate Companies are not sovereign! And I would Posit that the USA isn't either any longer! That attitude of AlliedBarton is exactly the same as those IDF personel in that video that sancho posted a recent thread about. Its an attitude that disgusts me profoundly!

P.S. Its corrupt enough that we have to have state sanction protection racketts [L.E.O.S] but to farm out these duties to private corporate companies STINKS SO BAD!

Edited to add that if they added the word "Blindly" in front of the Topic then they would have totally disambiguated themselves. Their looking for [expletive deleted] "YES" men!!!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by OmegaLogos]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join