It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I evade the Swine Flu vaccine?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I mean, if I'm "required by law" to take it. Is it possible to somehow "fake" it?

And what are the alternatives? They're gonna make the shots mandatory. They ain't gonna let 300 million vaccines go to waste. So how can one stay free from this thing?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Yeh this is an issue that has been concerning me lately. Ultimately I will be prepared to go to prison/quarantine etc to avoid this vaccine. However that may not be enough if you are held down and injected against your will. What I'm hoping for/relying on is bureaucracy and incompetence, so I can say 'I've already had it, you gave me it a couple of weeks back.'

In Britain it is going to be harder to force the vaccine on us than in the US. We just don't roll that way. However should it come to that, the only other options I can see are threaten the doctor, or bribe the doctor. Again it's something I'm willing to do if it can't be avoided.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
If it comes down to it, you could always leave the country? I want to save up some money and move to africa, well depends who eventually takes control of it.

You could always go on hiatus from your country and then just come back later. just dont make it known that your leaving? I dont know. If you want to avoid it all together, start protesting. get alot of people and protest. a manditiry vaccination is complete bull#.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Is the swine flu shot mandatory for Tiger Woods or Charlie Sheen? Or for Mr. McMahan from the WWE. How about Paris Hilton? Shot mandatory for her or Angelina Jolie? Their children.

Will Hillary or Bill Clinton take the shot in any form? Even a saline solution. What about Donald Trump, is the shot mandatory for him? Or the members of the US Senate or Congress?.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Personally, i would avise not ending up in quarantine or thier stations. Think about it, IF your in quarantine..thier probably gunna firce it on you for sure then. Yuor in quarantine,a nd they see you as an infected host, so to speak.
Only rteal way, is to give up everything you knew, and become homeless or somsthing, because at leat then, yuo will be free of the system and its requrements, as you shuffle stressfully through it everyday.
One thought i had, as to go to a dcotrs office, and steal a few of his note pad paper he uses for prescrioption..then carefully fabricate his handwriitng...saying you have been vaccinated. Dunno how far that owuld go ro work at all..but i think its a good shot nto the best, but its someting!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am Allergic to eggs..... bad reaction to standard vaccines. I will require the "nose inhaler" if I am to get it or risk very bad complications.

Go on record with your doctor... ask that any flu vaccine be given via inhalant.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
I mean, if I'm "required by law" to take it. Is it possible to somehow "fake" it?

Say you already got it twice and don't mind getting it again.

When they ask for your proof/papers, say you threw them out because if the doctor knew you had already gotten it twice, he won't give you it a third time. So you had to get rid of your records, assure the person who gives you the shot that they are breaking the law if they go ahead and triple vaccinate someone who has already doubled up - But tell them you won't say anything about it:

"It'll be between you and I", you says...

Act like a kool-aid drinking patriot out to consume resources. Say you've gotten it twice and you want it again.

Hold cotton on your arm and act like you just got it.

*Ask the vaccinator about their family, get their address, find out if their mother is still alive - scare them just by knowing these things.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There is no country to run to, there will be no way to fake it as even healthcare workes are being forced to take the shots and the truth is hard to swallow but this is where your morals and ethics are on the line....

I know for a fact that there will be many who will fight for their right to say no until they are threatened with quarinteen, fines and jail.

I know for a fact that there will be many who will simply get the shots for themselves and they're direct family.

What I don't know is how many like me will not take the shot no matter what they do and am wiling to die fighting to have my right to say NO! Especially if I"m not infected by H1N1.

These are the times that true patriots stand up for they're rights in droves to say no to everything unconstitutional.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, there's about 3 months, give or take, before TPTB go all ape-stuff with these mandatory vaccines. Plenty of time to enroll in some Ninja training courses.

Realistically, it will probably be very hard to fake that you already got it. But don't worry, there will be millions of other citizens standing up for our rights alongside you. You can expect some of the most massive protests in history. And for many people to fight to the death - I pray that it doesn't come down to that though...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
#1 Method, have money, if you have money hire a doctor....end of problem

But I don't think it will be such a problem...

Not every state is complying Az officials here have stated they will not allow this in schools.

if they tell you, you must you will be able to forge documents

Reality is, it's going to be a big fail, they wont have enough vaccine to force it anyway

[edit on 31-8-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
here the news says us people need up to 4 shots..
how do you wanne dodge them all... and when they lock you up
you will be lost.

what do you do when a junkie comes at you,
needle in his hand...
i would react the same.. STAY AWAY!

but thats just me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I may be wrong but I personally don't think they will make the vaccine mandatory. There has been too much negative press on the vaccine lately for TPTB to politically force people to take it. The negative press is not contained to alternative sites either - my 80 year old parents who do not read "alternative" news but only rely on MSM for their news knew about the negative impacts of the vaccine before I mentioned it to them. I seriously can't see how they will be able to mandate taking the vaccine now.

That said, I DO worry about mandatory vaccines for school children. They mandate vaccines now, what would be different for the swine flu? School started 2 weeks ago for my kids. They have not required these vaccines yet but, already, there are 4 cases of swine flu in my kids' schools.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm considering going to the vaccination station and going through all the hoops and paperwork so they have me on paper as a sheep.

Then slide out a side door or something..

I obviously haven't worked out all the details, but It can't be harder than getting away from a fingerprinting or dna swabbing station by saying "They told me to go over there."

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Let us all take time to reflect on what America did to those German doctors who treated patients against their will.

Now let us take to to reflect on what America did to those nurses who helped them render this treatment and everyone else who just followed orders and obeyed policy.

Now lets imagine what would happen if American doctors and nurses tried to treat Americans against their will; Americans that have been raised knowing what happened to those German doctors.

*If they make this mandatory, it will be because the government is trying to force a confrontation with the people which they will use to bring in even more draconian legislation and suppress even more rights, and limit more freedoms.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I cannot see it being mandatory here in the UK, they tried to make it law that every child had to have shots before going to school and it was thrown ot.
It would be a violation of our human rights they would have to change the law before they forced it on us. Not even health workers will be forced to have it.

Is there enough vacine for the whole USA population?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Is there enough vacine for the whole USA population?

With adjuvants there is.

If they don't use adjuvants, then they will need to build plants just to produce the vaccine for this one virus.

Edit: The adjuvant will likely be Squalene (and in doses greater than ever before), and that will screw up a large percentage of the population.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Nice post, I'm liking your work lately.

To those that feel they'll get away with it because there aren't enough doses think again if you are in the UK. We've got more doses coming to us than there are population. I also seem to remember having read on here that these doses are being pushed onto us now because they are close to their 'use by date'.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
If it comes down to it, you could always leave the country? I want to save up some money and move to africa, well depends who eventually takes control of it.

You could always go on hiatus from your country and then just come back later. just dont make it known that your leaving? I dont know. If you want to avoid it all together, start protesting. get alot of people and protest. a manditiry vaccination is complete bull#.

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but those who think africa is a safe haven may wish to think again

Billions of dollars of aid are being invested in programmes to modernise Africa and end poverty. But traditions such as secret societies and witchcraft are still deeply entrenched and often pitted against what the West is trying to achieve there.

I don't want to draw conclusions, because that is not my job , its everyones!

news.bbc.co.uk...

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one

Haha, thats what I saw too. If you really REALLY want to avoid it? Move somewhere where the shots wont be forced. I plan on going to india if things get too out of control in america... although.... i would like all my friends and family to come too. I wouldnt want to leave while all of my loved ones stayed here.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
what about playing the 'it's against my religion card?'

Found this site which gives tips regarding this in relation to the state of Florida

www.know-vaccines.org...

b

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join