It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I evade the Swine Flu vaccine?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
or... alternatively you go to your local quack for the jab, take along with you a list of the known ingredients and the effects that these can have on you, then you get real close so that he/she can smell your breath and you tell them in a quiet measured voice that if any harm comes of you or your family that they will be held personally responsible and that a return visit will be guaranteed.

A bit unorthodox perhaps but so is sticking poison in someone that you are unlikely to have injected into yourself.

www.theflucase.com... -themselves-over-safety-fears-to-patients&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

It is YOUR BODY not theirs. Frankly when this mandatory vaccination program starts, I'm going to be NOT FOUND ANYWHERE. I will stay away from large towns and not participate in any vaccination program period.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Personally, anyone that tries to stick me will likely be shot. The moment the vaccine becomes mandatory, if it does, I'm heading into the mountains with my survival pack.

Ways to avoid the shot? I'm still thinking
I don't really think faking it will work unless you have the forged paperwork to supply. Find someone that has the paperwork for the vaccine if possible, forge it while it still might be simple and hope that your records aren't stored in computers, which I'm sure they are.

I don't think bribing the doctor would be reasonable unless you got millions to bribe with. I will not be vaccinated and I think the only way we can realistically avoid such is to stand together locked and loaded...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
As angry as so many people in the U.S. are now, I think a mandatory flu shot routine would probably cause the first shots of Civil War II to be fired.

That being said, I think TPTB are not stupid enough to try to force people to be vaccinated. Forced vaccination to my knowledge has not been attempted before and I think it is paranoid to think it will be done now.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Officer, I already got the shot (BS BS bS BS BS)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Remember, no one is really sure how many shots or what methods will be used for distribution yet (most likely 2 shots, 28 days apart). If they ramp up their efforts like the seasonal flu, there might be drive-thru clinics where you roll up your sleeve and speed off. No paperwork, no confirmation. In this case, you can always say you already got it (prick your arm w/ a sterile pin for good measure).

Otherwise, just wonder what will happen next year...will H1N1 be mixed into the usual flu cocktail?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
HOW TO AVOID IT.. EASY GO GET SWINE FLU BEFORE THE VACCINE IS READY.. BEAT THE RUSH AND CROWDS GET IT NOW.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think Congress and this administration know they're treading on thin ice with the whole health care fiasco. Trying to force vaccines on us would probably send them through said ice. I think more people are pissed off right now with the government since the Vietnam protests and that number just keeps growing daily. It'd be bad news if these shots become mandatory, and I think they know that.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I saw on the local news the other night that my state, Arkansas, has already secured enough vaccine to administer the shots to every child in every school in the state.

When the talking head said that I was a bit in shock. I thought there was suppose to be a shortage of this stuff.

Anyway, I'll not take the shot and since my children are grown it's up to them whether they take it or not. (Actually two of them are in the military so they'll probably have to take it.)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If it's something as simple as my boss saying hey prove to me that you got the shot so you can come back to work, I will put a bandaid on my arm an say see! I got it! But then again I work at a drug store and they will probably offer the shot for us and watch us get it

My uncles lives in the mountains...if need be I can run there, I can also build a shelter in the woods and rough it for a while...Or live in my grandpas basement?

Even if mandatory and law enforcement goes door to door, it will be easy to avoid I think, so long as you are willing to give up everything you have and cut ties with everyone you know....

Right now my argument is with my gf...she always gets vaccines and wants this one, I don't care for vaccines, even though I got a flu shot last year, I am NOT taking the SF vaccine

link   
Mrwupy what local station was it? I'm in Fayet-nam also..

link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

So how do we stand untited? I too will fite but want to get organized with locals who feel the same. Believe it or not I am paranoid to post rebellian type messages to others online, I think they will look for key words and make note. . . he says from a public computer

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimSurfKing
reply to post by Rams59lb

So how do we stand untited? I too will fite but want to get organized with locals who feel the same. Believe it or not I am paranoid to post rebellian type messages to others online, I think they will look for key words and make note. . . he says from a public computer

Try prayer for guidance. Ask for help. If you need strength to fight you will find it, if you need stamina to run it will be there, if you need guile for deception you may find it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
go down to local walmart
buy syringes
keep one with "unknown" substance on you at all time.
offer to trade jabs with doctor.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I suggest you build an underground tunnel stock it with movies, hand generators for a portable laptop or something, eat very little to keep your metabolism low so you wont die of boredom or nourishment, and then you will be in hibernation mode.

Best meals would be like those at walmart (med section-protein bars. Mega-something, and colossal), high in protein, fat and carbs... just small enough... 1 a day or 2 a day... Buy some whey protein... from online... stock up on water before they restrict it. Go all out is my opinion. But go sustainable.

I've had dreams of the coming events since I was a little boy, and man were they all frightening. I wish i could tap back into the past dreams and recollect them so ill know what to do. Be Safe!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I know for myself, I will refuse the vacination. I do have a valid reason, cause most modern medicines have side effects that affect 10% of the population, so I tend to have very bad reactions to such. And as I have told my Dr all medicines and vaccines that I am given, have to discussed first and then debated on between the Dr and myself, and I have the final say as to if I will accept such or not. I cut out about 30% of all vacinations from what is recomended, cause they know that most will make me very sick to my stomach, alot worse than if I caught the disease in the first place. So if they say mandatory vaccinations I will use that first, religious second and then I do have an ace up my sleeve that will kind of make them think about getting anywhere near me with a needle.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
arm an say see! I got it! But then again I work at a drug store and they will probably offer the shot for us and watch us get it

If you are young and only have a drugstore job, get out. they wont make you take it at the drugstore, but health minded people like that will be more savvy to your tricks. I like all the quack ideas. If anyone lives near philly, my mom is anurse and knows many doctors, I'll see what I can round up. If anyone can message me some quick quotes and doctors saying that its probly bad and unnecessary to convince her (instead of I read it on a forum durrrrrrrr) that would help.

keep up the Fight ATS. Everyone better try and get to teh g20 protests in Pittsburgh if you can!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkansas
Mrwupy what local station was it? I'm in Fayet-nam also..

40/29. They said it a few days ago.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My greatest concern is they lock down the schools and give all the kids shots without parents being notified and just saying hey, it was mandatory.

How do we protect our kids when they are at school.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You said once that if the chip was going to be mandatory, that you would offer yourself up to protect your family and to be able to move freely to grocery stores and public places so that they could stay safe from whatever it is that was going to be injected. Did you change your mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join