It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Independent Investigation Into Pentagon Attack Yields Alarming Information

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
And tezz, you have yet to prove that Flight77 did a magic flyover of the Pentagon,

GenRadek, you have demonstrated a significant amount of ignorance by stating that.

Look at my post that is four posts above your's. Look at what I stated to mmiichael when he tried to accuse me of endorsing a fly over. Here, I'll cut and paste it and replace the word 'mmiichael' with 'GenRadek':

"GenRadek... I have stepped through this very slowly with others in this thread. Obviously, you have must have not read the thread propoerly, plain forgotten, or you have some other memory problems where you ignore what is recorded on the screen.

Please, quote me where I stated that there was a fly over. Your failure to do this will be your admission that you have made a false claim against me. I don't expect that you will be civil enough to admit that your claim is false, nor do I expect you to apologise. Your failure to quote me will be your own undoing."

Next time, GenRadek, read the thread before you respond.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Brilliant. It's been some hard yards but now they don't believe the flyover theory.

Let me ask you some questions tezza. If the flyover theory is incorrect why did no one see the plane hit the Pentagon? Or the lightpoles? Why do so many many witnesses endorse a NOC flightpath? Why are so many witnesses clearly conflicting? Why was Lloyde's cab faked? Why is Craig Ranke lying?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

This is pretty much the crux of this increasingly outrageous thread.

The way I'd reduce it further is that someone is arguing "CIT witnesses say 1 + 1 = 3. So we have to ignore all conflicting testimony and a hundred tons of wreckage, identified dead bodies, all common wisdom, logic, mathematics, the laws of physics."

This gets into territory where we are arguing with people about their delusions.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mmiichael]

Odd how he doesn't respond to me that often.

Oops, sorry, don't want to make a LOGICAL WRONGNESS. He's probably got computer problems.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Brilliant. It's been some hard yards but now they don't believe the flyover theory.

Let me ask you some questions tezza. If the flyover theory is incorrect why did no one see the plane hit the Pentagon? Or the lightpoles? Why do so many many witnesses endorse a NOC flightpath? Why are so many witnesses clearly conflicting? Why was Lloyde's cab faked? Why is Craig Ranke lying?

Tezza? Are you there?

I'm interested in your position.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Looks like this ATS BIG is finally dead...... or is it

I have really enjoyed this thread and I have learned a great deal from posters on both sides of the argument. Team OS I applaud your staying power but in my opinion you were completely outclassed by Tezza, Lilly, JPhish and the few others who share the notion of 9/11 being an Inside Job.

I struggle to comprehend how you OS believers are still standing by this media driven story after 8 years. There is a massive amount of evidence that contradicts the official version of events, not to mention the highly suspicious behaviour by the administration and various government factions afterward.

It truly amazes me how you can't or won't see it.

Here is the first part of a well made 9/11 clip. I thought I had seen almost all of the videos but there were quite a few new ones in here.

I challenge any OS believer to watch it.

911 was an Inside Job. People that believe the OS remind of the stories of when people used to think the world was flat.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

I don't see how an Illuminati Freemason NWO Nibiru 2012 whatever 9/11 grand unification conspiracy theory can possibly garner any credibility for the 'alarming information' in relation to the events at the Pentagon. If anything, it further marginalises the already sensationalised claims that lack any vestige of actual solid evidence.

As I've said before, I'm not against the idea that certain aspects of that day are being kept under wraps but it's not on the macro scale of faking plane crashes, demolishing buildings, paying off a cab driver to lie about how his cab was damaged, hypnotising selected witnesses etc etc.

Not so sure about 'inside job' but I can see how a comedy of errors that led to unprecedented disasters could be turned to advantage without the use of space-age science.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Don't be put off by the title of the video, it is a good summation of many of the strange situations that went down on that tragic day. It contains a section on the Pentagon and I think when you look at all of the info here and compare with what is in the video you get a better view of the big picture.

"If anything, it further marginalises the already sensationalised claims that lack any vestige of actual solid evidence."

Liiiiiike??? There is plenty of evidence that contradicts the OS.
Thermite residue, molten pools of metal, FBI admission that there is no evidence linking Usama to the attacks, Freefall speeds the list goes on and on. Have a look at what John Farmer (legal counsel of 9/11 Commission) had to say......

"but it's not on the macro scale of faking plane crashes, demolishing buildings, paying off a cab driver to lie about how his cab was damaged, hypnotising selected witnesses etc etc."

And you know this how??? Just curious, peace

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

Sorry to spoil the party but the fact is it is quite easy to fly a large airplane at high speed at very low level. I done it several times for an extended time.

You are correct about the ground effect air pressure being noticeable
but it easily overcome with a trim adjustment. The forces created would
be quite apparent to anyone or anything on the ground near the flight path, perhaps great enough to rearrange objects that would not be directly contacted by the aircraft.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
There is plenty of evidence that contradicts the OS.
Thermite residue, molten pools of metal, FBI admission that there is no evidence linking Usama to the attacks, Freefall speeds the list goes on and on. Have a look at what John Farmer (legal counsel of 9/11 Commission) had to say......

You're a bit behind the times - like a few years. This stuff still held some weight in the Golden Age of 9/11 conspiracy belief, c2002-2008.

Bu we now know Steven Jones is a charlatan who did some experiments on primer paint chips from Ground Zero debris and came up with the deduction he found thermite. Thermite can't be used as an effective explosive for starters. And his primer paint chips are just paint.

The FBI does not track foreign nationals who have never entered US soil. CIA, NSA, and a dozen international intelligence agencies where the ones responsible for finding bin Laden. Don't expect his pictures on WANTED posters in your Post Office.

Molten metal is not unexpected either given that the fires were still cooking under the debris for weeks. Mostly likely molten aluminum and molten glass.

Despite teenagers and their timed Youtube videos, the way the WTC Towers collapsed is exactly how steel structures whose support strgth has been lost are expected to come down. Especially ones hit by planes and flying debris. A 90 ton plane willed with jet fuel acts like a giant bomb.

Many questions about who in the US admin knew what in advance, failures of intelligence, etc.

But the kiddie level theories of controlled demolition, faked Pentagon crash, etc have been disproven a hundred times over despite protests by a few diehards.

M

[edit on 11-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

Little of that applies to this thread though, not that it doesn't have a place for discussion but here is not the place. When I say evidence I mean actual solid physical evidence supporting this 'alarming' alternative theory of what transpired at the Pentagon and it appears there is none.

And you know this how??? Just curious, peace

I'm fairly certain that you and I have access to exactly the same information regarding this event. I looked over that information and came to a different conclusion - it happens

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The FBI does not track foreign nationals who have never entered US soil. CIA, NSA, and a dozen international intelligence agencies where the ones responsible for finding bin Laden. Don't expect his pictures on WANTED posters in your Post Office.

Usama is listed on the FBI website as wanted and what for. What is not there is the connection to 9/11. Care to try again?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Usama is listed on the FBI website as wanted and what for. What is not there is the connection to 9/11. Care to try again?

Someone smart would figure out after years of it being pointed out he wasn't on an FBI list - they decided to add his name. They would also figure out that they it's not necessary to itemize a 9/11 connection for the most famous terrorist figure in the world.

The lack of his name on an FBI list as evidence of a cover up has always been one of the dumber Truther claims.

Maybe Osama BL was involved in pulling down light poles before the flyover.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Someone who was smart would figure out after years of it being pointed out he wasn't on an FBI list - they just decided to add his name.

The lack of his name on an FBI list as evidence of a cover up is one of the dumber Truther claims.

Maybe he was involved in pulling down the light poles seconds before the flyover.

Wow! Did you even read my post at all? Want a do-over?

The lack of his name on the list is what? I just said his name IS on the list because you said the FBI did not track people like him. THEY DO. What is NOT on the list is his complicity in the events of 9/11. If you are going to respond to people, at least do them the courtesy of reading what they wrote. Your response makes no sense. You said the FBI does not track foreign terrorists such as UBL. They do.

Oh yeah, and he has been on the list for years. I am not sure who you are listening to. He has been on the website for a long time.

[edit on 1/11/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Someone who was smart would figure out after years of it being pointed out he wasn't on an FBI list - they just decided to add his name.

The lack of his name on an FBI list as evidence of a cover up is one of the dumber Truther claims.

Maybe he was involved in pulling down the light poles seconds before the flyover.

Wow! Did you even read my post at all? Want a do-over?

The lack of his name on the list is what? I just said his name IS on the list because you said the FBI did not track people like him. THEY DO. What is NOT on the list is his complicity in the events of 9/11. If you are going to respond to people, at least do them the courtesy of reading what they wrote. Your response makes no sense. You said the FBI does not track foreign terrorists such as UBL. They do.

Oh yeah, and he has been on the list for years. I am not sure who you are listening to. He has been on the website for a long time.

[edit on 1/11/10 by Lillydale]

I noted that they put him on to humour the people complaining his name was missing.

You have no reading comprehension.

Do not reply furhter.

I am putting your messages on IGNORE.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I noted that they put him on to humour the people complaining his name was missing.

You have no reading comprehension.

Do not reply furhter.

I am putting your messages on IGNORE.

As long as I am on ignore, I will reply anyway. I know what you noted. I got what you wrote. I have no clue what it has to do with what I wrote. I do not get your response in relation to my post. Get that? No. He was not put on there to humor people since he was ALREADY ON THERE.

Either way, you said the FBI does not track foreign terrorists such as (specifically stated by you) UBL. You are wrong. I pointed out with proof that you are wrong. That is why you put me on ignore. Two down today!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Correct.

OBL was placed on the FBI's most wanted list during the Clinton Administration. Clinton preferred to make terrorist cases a civil matter, since he's a lwayer and a libtard.

Bush decided to let the DoD handle the case coming from 9/11.

Were you unaware of this?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The FBI have stated that there was no evidence linking OBL to the

911 bombings, thats why he is not wanted for those crimes.

MM

Do some research

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Incorrect.

The FBI has stated that they have no HARD evidence that he was involved with the planning of 9/11.

Meaning the evidence against him is probably circumstantial. As in he is the leader of AQ and was the inspiration of the attacks, but they have no evidence that he gave any directions about how to carry out any attacks.

You've heard ofKSM and the upcoming trials, right?

Also, OBL is wanted by the DoD.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

Originally posted by Sean48

Incorrect.

The FBI has stated that they have no HARD evidence that he was involved with the planning of 9/11.

Meaning the evidence against him is probably circumstantial. As in he is the leader of AQ and was the inspiration of the attacks, but they have no evidence that he gave any directions about how to carry out any attacks.

So what you are saying is that it is incorrect that they had no evidence because the truth is that they had no evidence? Is it crazy day on ATS?

You've heard ofKSM and the upcoming trials, right?

Also, OBL is wanted by the DoD.

Wanted for what?

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141 >>

join