It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Schiff Teaches the Morons at CNBC a Lesson! (August 28th)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Earning money from making investments is the whole reason you can't believe a word this guy says. Is he promoting the buying of european stocks? He probably is? Like you said he makes money off of stocks, so the fact that he says not to buy stocks is kind of like telling a kid not to buy candy. He clearly is making a huge double standard, if you can't see that YOUR to dim and I'm sorry. Now lets say its an accountant from a major corroration came out an made these claims say he was from the stocks formentioned, now that would be credible because he actually works with the numbers. Schiff is just another guy trying to make money ANY WAY POSSIBLE!

[edit on 8-9-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by Hemisphere

Now lets say its an accountant from a major corroration came out an made these claims say he was from the stocks formentioned, now that would be credible because he actually works with the numbers.

I'll bite, it's an accountant from AIG. Would you not then say to yourself, why is this accountant making claims against his/her own employer? Was she just fired and has an axe to grind? Is she trying to kill the current value of the stock while an accomplice buys the stock on the downturn? Or is she simply stating what she knows is the truth? And the beat goes on. And so by your criteria nobody is credible. Everyone's motives are suspect. Or is it just who you deem to have motives or not?

I take it you don't care for the MSM. I understand that and that is in part why I think Schiff is only if anything building his rep with such statements. I think he seriously blind-sided the interviewer. Could he have been a disinformation plant? Anything is possible but that is not probable as NBC and GE are into Obama and his agendas up to their eyeballs.

Whatever Schiff's deal, the video statements are correct. His statements are not popular but they are correct. That he can parlay the truth on these stocks into a gain for himself is a secondary issue. CNBC vetted him and perhaps they are gaining from Schiff outing these government softies. There's a nice angle, what do you think?

<< 1  2   >>

join