It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

those will be enough for most people but there are things in that list that my body has grown immune to including msg but fluoride has not been in my drinking water for about 10 years and i am sure that stuff will still weaken me. I might just start exposing myself to it to get my resistance to near immune levels and then i wont care

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Go figure. That whole long post and all he took the time to read was the top line and tries to discredit it with the top line so his weak brain does not have to read any more..Thanks for proving my point.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

Hi,

I am not here to have credit given. I am only trying to spur People such as Yourself to make threads, and post on the topic. I have never claimed omnipotent knowledge, nor will I ever. The ideal thing would be for us all to start changing Our individual lives on the microcosmic level; in turn it will start effecting the macrocosmic level. I feel it already is happening.

We can all be change, but it must begin through awareness, vigilance, and understanding of the crimes being perpetrated against all of us.

I welcome You here, and would support any Person speaking up, and standing up against the suppression occurring now.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

It is only our fate to watch the whole world burn if we have truly decided that in our hearts and souls.

As for myself, I'm not about to try and convince the whole world, but I will continue to print up the information that I find and hand it out to people and allow them to make up their own minds. It is my hope that my sharing of information will actually help evolve people's thinking so that we may come together and stand against that which opposes us and our rights to live.

If you have given up and choose to sit back and watch it burn, then I do feel a great sympathy for you. But I will continue to share the knowlege I have and the things I have found in my researching. If I only wake up one or two people a day... well that's one or two more that just realized that they to have a mind and a spirit. Then maybe they too can help reach more people in this same way.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, heck I don't know that I WANT all the answers (LOL), but I do know this much to be true:

No army can stop an idea whose time has come...

That time is fast approaching, it's up to those of us who know what is true to spread that truth and watch those fires catch and burn through the lands.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Theres always going to be paranoid people who think the rich are out to kill them...

Theres always going to be end of the world prophecies, and there will always be people who believe them...

The most anyone who can think for themselves can do is offer some logic and a different perspective. Most paranoid people will ignore it, and some may think twice before offering the same drivel that someone else put togther for them, but the fact is the only thing that can change the mind of the ignorant is for them to educate themselves...

Most choose to stay ignorant...Well, life goes on...with or without them...

After giving my perspective the most I can do, is say..

Good luck! Your going to need it when you get to the real world...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

Thank you Red Dawn 09 for defending me. And I totally agree with you. It's great to know that I must still be spreading the right message...lol.

Out of that whole post that is all that you got eye-balls? I feel sorry for you and your narrow ways of thinking. Yes Alex Jones is excentric, but that does not by any means make him a crack pot! Good luck in your narrow ways. I do hope you don't get stuck in a fema camp or something of that nature. Nobody deserves that fate...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

thats the problem. We are now officially the people standing on the street corners of NYC handing out NWO pamphlets. Do you want to think of yourself that way? I dont. The point of the trickling out of info on such things as UFO's is because as it gets drawn into people's minds we will think it is safe again to speak openly about it. That leads to being pushed further on the fringe. It is a reflex.

But i dont not want sympathy for my choice. Nor do i want you to join me. This is a solo job. I was always an observer. It was only around 14 that i understood what that was for. I watch not by choice but it is just why am here. I wish i could open minds by shear wishful thinking that people will understand but most are too far gone.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

And thank you Sancho for not only starting this post but for spreading that positive message that so many of us do still need to hear.

I couldn't agree with you more, those are the exact changes that need to be made. And you are totally right, we all have to make those changes individually. In our changes, in our sharing of that same positive attitude, we will all help usher these poor sheeple who don't want to wake up into a brighter era.

They still won't let me star people or I would star you for sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

you just proved yourself to be one of the people that is ignorant but dont worry. Eventually you find out what is goin down and you will be like "oh, crap. That's what they meant."

Paranoia is a sometimes maladaptive evolutionary process of sentient creatures. it is what makes squirrels run away from everything that moves. It is a good thing to have.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I don't mean that you should follow my lead to a tee by any means. Follow your heart and do what you know to be right. The packets that I hand out are mostly to inform others and inspire them to research and think.

I used to be an observer as well, but just sitting back and watching people destroy the lives of others is just not enough for me. Therefore I make my packets, I try to talk to those who will listen, but most of all I encourage others around me to use their minds. To think, to feel, to live. To not give into the negativity of others that only leads to self destruction.

By all means, do what works for you! You are just as free and independent as the rest of us (even those of us who don't realize it!). Heck I'm open to sugestions if you have a way that works for you.

I just don't want People to give up, because we are all better then that. The only thing that is truly stopping any of us, is us. Believe in yourself and spread that happiness at the very least. Love without fear, live without hate. Harm none, and never ever give up.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No army can stop an idea whose time has come... That time is fast approaching, it's up to those of us who know what is true to spread that truth and watch those fires catch and burn through the lands.

That was beautiful, and the idea is truth. We can all light those proverbial fires, and many are. We can change the World, because "We The People" are the real change; each, and everyone of us.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Out of that whole post that is all that you got eye-balls? I feel sorry for you and your narrow ways of thinking. Yes Alex Jones is excentric, but that does not by any means make him a crack pot! Good luck in your narrow ways. I do hope you don't get stuck in a fema camp or something of that nature. Nobody deserves that fate...

ive read all those quotes before...

Before I really started to look for answers as to our political and historical beginnings I fell right in that conspiratorial trap. Since doing more research and doing more reading I have realized much of that stuff is not only taken out of context, but actually made up...

I have acknowledged already in my first post in this thread that ther eare conspiracies being plotted as we speak. Conspiracies of past generations...Many of the ones you guys like to throw out there come from Imperialist Britain in the 18th and 19th century. You want to do some real research?...look into Cecil E. Rhodes and some of their real conspiracies they tried to accomplish when Great britain really was great...many of your guyss conspiracies stem form these imperailists, and they were very real conspiracies! Does that mean they will control us? kill us? Absolutely not! If so, it would hav done many years ago..Many of them failed and have no real say in international affairs anymore. Some still do hold on to regional powers..but nothing to be fearful of...

What people need to do is look beyond the shallow evidence that people like Alex jones throw out there on a continual basis to get the ignorant masses to listen to their radio shows, buy their dvds and support them with their wallets..

I assure you, some conspiracies are real, and some have been recognized! 99% of them are for financial and personal gain. There are so many different oligarchal conspiracies that none of them sync up to create some NWO group that all has the same agenda or even the ability to control the world as the conspiracy theorists like to claim...

Many of the kids on here just spew the same crap they read off some of the fear mongering sites like Alex Jones. Then they think they are patriots and are doing what is best for the country. Not even close. Ignorant and without a clue is more accurate.

You want to inform yourself, go to college and listen to these professors that have spent there whole lives piecing together historical clues as to why it is those that are in power are in power..

It is not this simple conspiracy of NWO people like to use...

You want to call me "narrow minded"...all the power to you.. The opinion of some random conspiracy theorists who think they know what it is they are talking about only gives me a moment of humor and a small chuckle...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

i can do that last part no problem. the NWO doesnt scare me. Now certain members of the opposite sex are a different story but that is definitely not on topic.

i did neglect to mention that i am trying to balance the equation in another way. Although the human NWO has almost reached their peak, their partners have not and i would rather like to stop the worse half before that hits full swing.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Government + Society = advancement of our species
Government + Society + tainted promises of another party = NWO

welcome to awakening 101. I know you cant believe that even the people that dictate our lives are not calling the shots but i understand.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

it is what makes squirrels run away from everything that moves.

I find it very appropriate for you to be comparing yourself to a paranoid squirrel...It just may fit 99% of all conspiracy theorists inspired by fear...

If i flick a nut at you I could just see you freaking out and scampering up to the top of the tree in utter fear...

thanks for putting my argument into perspective...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Conspiracy:
1 a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
2 a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
3 a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

Theory:

1 a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world; an organized system of accepted knowledge that applies in a variety of circumstances to explain a specific set of phenomena
2 A hypothesis that has withstood extensive testing by a variety of methods, and in which a higher degree of certainty may be placed.
3 a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena.

Conspiracies of people in power happen all the time.

Human history is RIFE with examples of powerful individuals conspiring against the general populous to increase their own power by illeigal means.

In fact, one of the most striking things about conspiracies, is that there are more examples of conspirators in power than not.

To claim that those who believe in conspiracy "Theories" are crazy, is like saying that people who can read books on history should be locked up.

IT is an attempt to control knowledge, sway public opinion, and marginalize anyone who *KNOWS* that power corrupts, and power attracts the corruptible.

These are not Theories... they are peer reviewed fact.

The only reason that they are labeled as "Theories" and "Conjecture" is that the mass media is OWNED by the conspirators, and most people are too lazy to fact check what the talking heads shove down their throat.

The perfect example of these Conspiracy "Theories" being actual FACT, is the establishment completely shunning them.

What do they have to hide, that they could not be vindicated with the truth against?

We *KNOW* people in power are conspiring against us... this is documented FACT.

The only thing we DONT know, is all of those pesky little details about when they preform these plans, how they implement them, who they are bribing, threatening, etc, etc, etc...

No real "Public" discussion can be had on the subject, because these "Stockholders" are also the owners of the mass media "Publicly Traded" corporations, who happily do their bidding.

-Edrick

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Honestly, if all I did was give you a chuckle, then my job was still done because that chuckle is still the positive message that I like to spread.

Alex Jones is not the only source that I look to for information. He's just the one that had all of that compiled into one spot. Did you even read the whole post? It wasn't his writing at all, it was someone else's work that he posted up on his site.

I seek information everywere I can for knowlege is power. I have looked into some of the things that you listed off, I am continually looking into those things as well as the things that are seeming to hit us all on the here and now of things.

You don't have to believe anything you don't want to, I'm not here to try and convince you of anything at all. But I will continue to defend myself and to stand up for those who would be squashed by TPTB...whoever those powers are.

There will allways be good and evil in this world. But if the good sit back and do nothing, say nothing, then the evil wins. And I am here to spead as much knowledge as I can, and to encourage others not just to think for themselves but to believe in themselves and the good of mankind.

(I am glad that I could make you laugh)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I have heard some of what i belive you to be speaking of. That is if the weird eyed newscasters and green skined ones are of what you speak. I have been hearing about a plan that the NWO have been steaming over for quite some time and that is the fake alien invasion. They will use the armys fake UFO's to stage an alien invasion and right when it seems that the armys UFO army seems to be winning then the real aliens will come out and crush them and seem like they saved humanity from the bad aliens so we welcome them with open arms. I did watch the 6 hour interview of David Ike and the african historian. He made alot of good points and shared alot of info he was not supposed to so that we could be ready for such an event. I think it was called "The Reptilian Agenda" on youtube. Took a while to get through it but well worth your time ifin you wanted a deeper indepth view of that subject. Would not surpise me one bit if the stock holders were of that persuation.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I would really enjoy hearing/reading more of what you mean about the "worse half". And as I said, I'm open to sugestion, please feel free to let us know what you are doing as well. All ideas are worth taking into consideration. If there is something more that I can do, besides spreading the truth and spreading that wonderful positive message, I REALLY would like to know. The more I can learn the better equipt I am for all that comes.

P.S.If by members of the opposite sex you mean the ladies out there...lol... I'm with you! There are some scary ones. Coming from the female perspective I can say they are pretty scary sometimes...lol. (No offence meant to any of the ladies out there)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

good thing you fell into another syntax trap. fear is not paranoia. i am also glad you used my sentences out of order and tried to say i compared myself to a squirrel. well time to get schooled.

first paranoia is defined here: en.wikipedia.org... as a thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind). Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state.
Sometimes in common usage, the term paranoia is misused to describe a phobia[citation needed]. For example, a person may not want to fly out of fear the plane may crash. This does not in itself indicate paranoia, but rather a phobia. The lack of blame in this case usually points to the latter. An example of paranoia, however, would be fear that while watching an American Football game, the team huddle was talking about the person affected. An important feature of paranoid thinking is its centrality: that the paranoid person perceives themselves as central figures in an experienced scenario which may be either dangerous (persecutory) or self-exalting (grandiose) and interprets events which have no reference to them in reality as directed at or about them.

Fear is defined here en.wikipedia.org... as an emotional response to threats and danger. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of pain. Psychologists John B. Watson, Robert Plutchik, and Paul Ekman have suggested that fear is one of a small set of basic or innate emotions. This set also includes such emotions as joy, sadness, and anger. Fear should be distinguished from the related emotional state of anxiety, which typically occurs without any external threat. Additionally, fear is related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable.[1] Worth noting is that fear always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable.

strangely enough paranoia is not defined as an emotional response. Because paranoia has stopped me from getting stuck in a party about to get busted. It should be a response rather than a disorder. Because i have seen people over react to stimuli like it is going to kill them and i have seen people almost act like they can see the future and act before a bad event.

as for syntax, there is much you cannot understand. Referencing a squirrel is called an example of paranoia. It is not connecting me to the squirrel in anyway. Get over your own false stance of intelligence. I have schooled people like you all over the net in every type of forum and they always respond the same. I guess your next response will be to say i need to see a shrink.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join