learn more

"Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

you gotta stop putting yourself in these positions. IF Alex Jones was fear mongering would that not be what what TPTB want? oh, wait.... it would be. You cant use something as an arguing point if either way it is used refutes your own point of view.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I can't say I've yet fully accepted such a thing. Why me? Argh!

accepted what?

Some kind of mission or purpose to my posting or conversing on these mystery subjects...like I "have to", if only partly out the fact that hoarding is discouraged. It's important in this final battle. I just hope my input is worthwhile even if I keep it simple and just guide to the best of my ability and knowledge.

Edit: No, I'm going around claiming to be some "prophet" or anything. Take it or leave it. I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat.
[edit on 8/30/2009 by EnlightenUp]

[edit on 8/30/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Something else to think about is this. The thing that scares them most is the thing they inslaved first. Meaning the "GREYS". So if they are so afaid of them then just maby they are weak against thier blood or something along those lines and if that is as such, africans have claimed to kill a few "GREYS" and if that is possible then maby just maby their blood is the venom in which we must dip our weapons in to even the playing field.

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about in my previous post. Do you have any idea how many willing ears would shut down upon hearing this?

Of course, this is ATS and it's cool here, but should we consider keeping this stuff on a backburner when it comes to talking/debating with 'newbies'?

I honestly think the answer is yes, and besides, I think we can beat them without weapons, whether they're human or whatever. We are the ones enslaving ourselves, and proper education of the masses will enable us to set ourselves free.

The handful of those who once were our 'masters' can then either choose to join us as equals or f•• off, but arrows in their third eyes won't be necessary imo.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

you have point there. that post was a little out there. but i didnt agree with if you saw the post i put under it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

My hun and I live in a small town of maybe a few thousand people, and when we try to talk to people about what is going on we do get a lot of opposition.....

The best place to start is with the Federal Reserve bank. I use a very quick history.

Did you know that the fed note is now fiat currency with nothing to back it? Originally banks were supposed to back the fed notes with gold, but now all it has to back it is good will.

The Fed Reserve Act was passed just before Christmas and signed Dec 23 so most of Congress was out of town. The income tax came in February, The Fed has been modified over 100 times since then giving bankers more and more power. In 1933 during the great depression Congressman Mcfadden brought charges of fraud and treason against the Chairman of the Fed and Sec of treasury for minipulating the US economy. Did you know he was shot at twice, poisoned, had his stomach pumped and died of a second poisoning? Of course no one bothered to carried through on the charges of treason after that.

In 1964 JFK got around the Fed with Executive Order 11110, he had the treasury start printing silver certificates. Then he was shot, the silver certificates disappeared and in 1968 the USA went off the gold standard. Making the US dollar fiat currency.

Did you know banks create money out of thin air? When you borrow money for a house or a car the banker makes a computer entry and instantly creates the money he loaned you. Google the Federal Reserve and "Fractional reserve banking" The bankers are trading your wealth, your land, resources and labour for their worthless money. Google the Federal Reserve and "Fractional reserve banking" if you do not believe me.

I just ran through that spiel with a couple of young men running cash registers, their jaws dropped and then they went ballistic! Thats two more sets of eyes opened.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

even on the all-powerful google i could not find anything on an heir to the void. All i know is that soon after i started to meditate senior year of high school i was making leaps and bounds in connecting to everything. The void was the icing on the cake but i am not sure where in spacial terms it exists.

Heir to the throne.... i will have to see if i can find something in my university library when i find time

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

go to one of the top 40 universities in the US.

Is this supposed to impress me or somethimng? Never been to college. Barely graduated high school. But I can tell you if I did, I wouldnt be quoting dictionary.com and wikipedia as my source to provide an argument for something off topic as squirrel paranoia...

I am a people watcher. I am sure that is the fastest way for a person to learn al they need to know about other people.

This has to do with what?

I have been all aroun dthe U.S. while in the military. Met thopusands of different people. Does that mean all of a sudden I am an expert of people? Again, what in the hell does this have to do with anything?

I also am doing my accounting hw and i am still taking you on.
Keep with the hw kid. Sounds like your going to need as much time as possible...

does that tell you who you chose to duke with.

Yes it does...a know it all wet behind the ears kid who doesnt know his ass from a hole in the ground...

you do not have the tools to understand what i am saying.

Get off your high horse, continue to go to school and maybe one day you will realize out how lucky you are to be studying what it is your studying. Then maybe you will understand the people who died to allow you to be in the position you are in. Many of those poeple have served in Congress, the Senate, diffeent administrations...None of these people are looking to hinder you or your progress or looking to throw all Americans n concentration camps. they are not looking to kill us all off, an dthey arent looking to take advantage and money from an uninformed kid by selling them insane ideas abaout such nonsense. In fact if it werent for them you probably wouldnt exist. Continue your studies, and stop with the b.s. rhetoric about reptillians and other crap that you have nothing substantial to back up your claims...

Study up and come back. I am not saying you are not good at arguing but you simply do not know enough to argue with me.

Yes. Study up. Learn the things that are going to improve your odds at getting a real job and then come back. Forget the fear mongering non sensical conspiracy theories that will get you no wher other than the gutter.

With all the sincerity in the world..good luck...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

that stuff minus the politics and assassinations is what you learn at Eco 1. Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I appreciate your looking into it for me.
I've run into so many walls with it my head hurts...lol.

looks as though I must say goodnight to all for the time being. Close to beddy by time here. Thank you all for your imput and all the things that I have learned here tonight. I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.

Until then, remember; NEVER LOOSE HOPE!! Spread that love, spread that hope. It seems to irk them really well. And if that is our shot, we should deffinately take it.

link   

false, once again. most of the people that died where so the people that control 98% of the world's wealth can be where they are. I still havent seen my share of the spoils of war of WWI, WWII, Vietnam, or Korea.

I was in ROTC in high school and i honor all veterans that i met and thank them for their service, as i thank you for yours, but the one thing i cannot do is say the ones that didnt make it back died for a good reason.

And trust me. I know what needs to be done to get a good job.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

link   

I guess I should repeat this post I made in another thread here. It combines bloodline themes, the void and serpents (reptilies). It seems to be strangely relevant.
link

I had a strange "vision" (more of an hypnagogic experience when trying to sleep) of two serpents, one light one dark, descending lower and lower into the void, coiled around one another in a double helix each trying to overtake the other in a kind of race, twisting around and around.

Suddenly I was in the void feeling the sense of total infinity, the serpents disappeared and a soft but stern voice spoke-- from nowhere in particular-- "Merovingian fantasies!" at which point I was startled back into normal consciousness.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

that makes sense. I guess one day things have to come to pass. I am guessing one was a white serpent and one was black. And they are fighting over their right to the void?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

that makes sense. I guess one day things have to come to pass. I am guessing one was a white serpent and one was black. And they are fighting over their right to the void?

Yes, white and black-- coiled like a DNA strand. They seemed to be fighting for dominace but couldn't break free from one another's support. My sense was that of futility in such an effort on both their parts.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

guidanceofthe third kind: i have seen them. they exist; trust me.

Okay, so you claim you saw one when you were five and I + the masses are supposed to trust your internet/anonymous word for it?

psychekitty: While I do not have the cold hard facts that many people need to believe in the theories of the reptilians or the greys, I know that I do tend to believe some of what I see. Especially when I wake in the middle of the night to see a retilian at the foot of my bed.

Ever heard of False Awakening?

It seems to me that you guys would do 'our struggle' a favor by writing about these reptilians with a lesser sense of certainty.

Sometimes I suspect these unsubstantiated claims are thrown in to discredit an otherwise important and powerful topic.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Psynarchist]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

i saw one and that is all i want to ever see. One is enough. its like saying you say you got shot by one bullet and said it hurt. Are you sure it was only one bullet.

If my dad and i both saw it i am guessing i'm not crazy or we are both crazy. Why would i work to discredit this topic.

people i know work for some of the companies causing these problems. i know it is happening. I've known for much longer than someone my age should really but its a moot point.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

i said white because a light snake would not make sense. Mostly for the convo. not for any other reason. although something people continue to call me starts to make sense with your post...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

false, once again.

No. Not false, once again. Your argument is beyond disrespectful. In each one of those peoples mind that fought and died...was that they were doing it for their loved ones at home, and also so the fight would not make it to the shores of the U.S. You repeating the same b.s. that others spew without concern or respect of those that gave their life is shameful.

I still havent seen my share of the spoils of war of WWI, WWII, Vietnam, or Korea.

Jesus...H....Christ....You have to be friggen kidding me...I cant believe I just read that...What a completely foolish thing to say...

You are so clueless you might as well be living on a different planet. Didnt your family or schooling teach you anything? Your "spoils" of war is the fact you are not some slave of someone who thinks you are less than them. Your education is your spoils. Your opportunity is your spoils. How dare you even insinuate anything to the opposite. How dare you allude to you having some right to riches or "spoils" because 2 generations before your birth gave millions of lives for your freedoms.

pathetic...

I was in ROTC in high school and i honor all veterans that i met and thank them for their service

I suggest you do an about face and head right back to rotc...you seemed to have forgotten the lessons they taught you...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

so you are saying that vietnam was worth all of those deaths? i am not disrespecting anyone here. If i had the power, i would bring everyone that has ever died in a war and have the results of those wars remain the same.

also, some of my ancestors were slaves by the way and guess what. the civil war was not about slaves. It was about the south's assumed right that they could do whatever they wanted no matter what the federal government said.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

the civil war was not about slaves. It was about the south's assumed right that they could do whatever they wanted no matter what the federal government said.

Good for you for taking the time to learn such facts. But your comments were disrespectful. Not to me. To the people who you say died for nothing. They in fact did not die for nothing or for you to be enriched with "spoils" from war.

They died for you to have the opportunity you have now. I suggest for someone going to college as you say you are, those words do not leave your mouth or get typed by your fingers again. It not only sounds ignorant, but very self serving...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

fair enough. I am sure that war gets us such great perks. Have it your way. You and i both know that if any of those wars were not started our entire planet would be better for it. with those men and women gone that could have gotten farther into the space age or further along in our quest to end world hunger. but ya know somebody decided to sacrifice them to Ares and the pots of gold that they saw in their dreams. so no they didnt die for nothing. but it wasnt anything that helps either you or I. Take from that what you will.

I am not self-serving although at times i wish i could throw morals to the wind and be liek the people causing the problems. But at the end of the day its just not me. But i fell for it. Instead of finding solutions i fought with you. And that is wasted time that we could have made the world better.

Good night ya'll. Class in the early morning.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join