It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Study Says World's Stocks Controlled by Select Few"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

the problem is i dont fear them. they are just willful in the extreme

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

what i noticed is artificial fear is the only thing sustaining them at this point. Violent TV and such is actually desensitizing us to fear of all kinds

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Something else to think about is this. The thing that scares them most is the thing they inslaved first. Meaning the "GREYS". So if they are so afaid of them then just maby they are weak against thier blood or something along those lines and if that is as such, africans have claimed to kill a few "GREYS" and if that is possible then maby just maby their blood is the venom in which we must dip our weapons in to even the playing field. Just a thought. Along those same lines the stock market "owners" are raising the stocks so that all the middle class folk will buy into the hype that the country is on the rebound when in fact they are raising it so "they" can dump all their stock in one fell swoop and leave the middle class people holding the empty bag. For if the middle class ppeople were aware of this scam they would all pull out while it is high and "they"would be left holding the empty bag..

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

the problem is i dont fear them. they are just willful in the extreme

That's part of the secret. Assert your presence HERE and NOW. I AM. If there's any unconscious doubt, they've got you. They've got you on the very thing you're talking about. There's a whole infinity of will available, call it God or whatever name you prefer.

If you've seen them then you can reasonably infer there's more to you than just your immediately apparent identity of the you as a human. They can't hurt that.

Yeah, it takes training and discipline to undo the conditioning. Most never honestly do the seeking.

(Ok, I'm vibrating strangely as I write this. Interesting.)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Dawn 09

i dont know about that. Greys are the worker class for many of the older species of ET's and EBE's

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

The fact that they would rather not deal with the positive is the reason I started pushing more of the positive then usual. We don't want to deal with their chit but they try to shove it down our gullets anyway. So I do see it as returning the favor.

The way I see it, and this is just my theory, tptb are the puppets of these reptilians. If not something more simple, like a costume for them. That's why they could get away with so much for so long. I know, for a fact, through my own experiences, that spreading that positve is more then just something they don't wish to deal with. It's something that seems to threaten them. (I just don't know on how grand of a scale that threat really is...)
There was a time in my life where I thought I had it all figured out. I was young but I was starting down what could have been a successful career path, and spreading that positive. I had, at the time, a child that I would have died for easily, still will. During that time in my life I was reaching a lot of people. To the point of changing the perspectives of some of the senators and members of congress by exposing the truth of things and spreading that good old positive energies. Shortly after my meating with the folks in office, I was thrown into a situation that I basically could not win. I lost what I thought would be a great career, I lost my reputation, I even lost my child. Everything that made me happy at the time was taken from me and for years I had to go through more then any person deserves.
Long story short, the more positive I spread, the worse they made my life. I'm now living in another town rebuilding my dreams with a wonderful man and our beautiful daughter. I may never see my son again because of them. But every time I look back on the whole of the situation, I see one common thread in it all. That the positive message and energies that I was sending forth were of obvious threat. I don't know how great a threat, like I said. But the more positive I sent forth, the more negative their reaction became.

Hence why I say we need to spread that positive. If it is true that reality is only what we percieve it to be, the I precieve that sending forth as much positive as I can will be a henderance to them. The more people that are willing to spread that same message of positiveness and love and hope...the better. That is how we can beat them at their own game.

They have power over us because we precieve them to have power over us. If enough of us see that their power is a farce, a plain and simple lie, then the battle is half won at least.

There is a reason they do not want to deal with it. And I am one of the most persistant people I know. I will send forth that positiveness and encourage as many others as I can to do the same. If nothing else, it will make the journey more pleasent for those of us who wish their defeat.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   

they have had the chance to hurt me but all that thing of pure evil did was sit and hiss at me. I dont fear them because if they wanted to end me or do something to me it could have. At this point, they lost their chance

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Hey, the reply didn't come out right, but it was to both PK, and GOT3K

They have power over us because we precieve them to have power over us. If enough of us see that their power is a farce, a plain and simple lie, then the battle is half won at least. There is a reason they do not want to deal with it. And I am one of the most persistant people I know. I will send forth that positiveness and encourage as many others as I can to do the same. If nothing else, it will make the journey more pleasent for those of us who wish their defeat.

I agree with that a 100%. It will be important in the coming month, or two as the kill vaccines will be getting under way.

There was a screenname mr. galaria who posted here in ATS last night what was in the vaccines. He was correct, as I have a source that told me the same thing. Point is positive will be important, as GOT3K mentioned their fear is perceived; soon as a last ditch effort they will make it feel a little more real.

Positive is important.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by psychekitty

something about your words makes me want to take the fight to their turf. probably a stupid idea because were they are currently is a place i never want to be. But i did get a good feeling about your son. I do not mean goosebumps but i mean the feeling i get when connecting to the void.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by guidanceofthe third kind

they have had the chance to hurt me but all that thing of pure evil did was sit and hiss at me. I dont fear them because if they wanted to end me or do something to me it could have. At this point, they lost their chance

It possibly could have if the hissing brought you down a notch. That's a tactic meant to do induce you to allow them to "hurt" you. If that didn't really bother you and it didn't make any moves then that is quite a good indicator of your progress.

And yeah, I can feel some severe consternation coming from somewhere at my posting of this content (including a mild left hand cramp). But, I think I'm here to deal with these matters in some way. I can't say I've yet fully accepted such a thing. Why me? Argh!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

connecting to the void...I haven't heard that term in years. And the last time I heard it was when I was told something about being "heir to the Throne of Void"... I still am not sure what that really means, my researching abilities are limited to a 10 year old computer that only updates to windows 2000 *sigh*... Not something I usually bring up when talking to people either...lol.

I'm not 100% on this, but I think that part of the reason they took my son was because of how psychic he is. He proved it every chance he got too, was great.

But I digress...any ideas (anyone at all) on this "heir to the Throne" deal?

You are all starting to sound more credible with every post...GOT3K makes my psche tingle a little too I've noticed...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

dont tell me they took him because he liked to prove that he was psychic. i do that......

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

"I can't say I've yet fully accepted such a thing. Why me? Argh! "

I know the feeling but maybe, just maybe this is our wake up call...
And I agree totally, if the hissing caused no fear or anything, that does sound like a lot of progress...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Keep up the good work!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

And yeah, I can feel some severe consternation coming from somewhere at my posting of this content (including a mild left hand cramp). But, I think I'm here to deal with these matters in some way. I can't say I've yet fully accepted such a thing. Why me? Argh!

accepted what?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow, how did this thread end up being about Reptilians who eat 5 star fear dinners, and Greys who live under the earth who only like Africans but kill the rest of us if we dare to journey to their subterranean hideouts...???

When I was younger I was intrigued by the origins of royal families and the land/property they claim ownership of, which eventually led me to gnostic scriptures about Fallen Angels. The idea that advanced creatures came to earth, educated humans and had us revere them isn't ludicrous at all in my book, but then again, if we look at other animals there are natural hierarchies rampant everywhere, so perhaps it's just a territorial instinct that we have these hierarchies.

I'm on the fence, still, about these two viable options, so I always try to play it safe and try to never state something as fact unless I'm 110% certain it is indeed fact.

The problem with the whole NWO conspiracy movement is that many people do not take these precautions and repeat verbatim the stuff they read on the web or in books, generally with an inflated ego syndrome of being awake and somehow more worthy or better than the 'sheeple'...

I mean, are you guys REALLY certain about these Reptillians and Greys feasting off of energy and all the other wild claims that have been posted as facts here? Are you sure you're not just copying other people's words and convictions?
Can you honestly say you don't believe this stuff to make yourself feel like you are part of a select few 'who see through the bs, who see the Truth'?

I'm not trying to say it's all crazy talk, again, I think the 'Fallen Angel' stories answer a lot of my personal questions... but is it not better to play it safe? Does the info out on these supposed beings help our case at all?

I mean, the conditions is so thorough that many people who could be informed and are willing to be educated start laughing and stop paying attention as soon as this stuff is presented this way, and suddenly any constructive debate on how we should deal with the SUPER Rich Masters is off the table...

Such a shame, because the 'awakened' and 'sheeple' alike have shared interests when it comes to these elite bastards - regardless of whether they're human, reptilian, or smurf.

link   

i have to tell you another thing before you think highly of me. i was 5. it was probably naiveté that made me not fear it. that or they have no power over me. that works for me.

link   

I don't know if it was because he liked to prove himself, because of how much positive I was pushing (I'm a chrystal healer), or if it was because I encouraged him to keep it up...I just know that they didn't like that my son and I were working nicely against their agenda of negativity.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

To keep a closed mind seems to be the greatest form of ignorance of all.

Look guy, here is my first post. You think it is "closed minded" because it doesnt jump out and buy into the same NWO non sense and cave in to the fear mongering conspiratorial rhetoric that most spend their time "researching"...In no way am I closed minded. If you or anybody else wants to buy into the fear mongering crap the Alex Jones and other con artists like to spew then feel free. But when you bring it to a public place to talk about it; expect it to be dismantled into the arbitrary b.s. that it is. You dont like it...tough.

First post:

From the OP to the scientists in the article, to all the world historians, to the "NWO" conspiracy theorists and everyone on this website are all one thing.

Speculators. Not one of us is in that tightly knit ring of people. Therefore how can we know there exact intentions? We cant, but we can certainly speculate...

Just as in every topic on this website, this issue is not in black and white. There is a multitude of issues concerning the world financial markets that lie in that impossible to comprehend gray area.

Usually those who like to entertain the idea of a NWO conspiracy are un-informed and dont have a vast understanding of history. (please, no offence OP)...

Please take into consideration the huge (bigger than in all of history) middle class that exists today... created by those whom are considered the Illuminated "NWO"... This didnt happen strictly by accident, or without plan. It could not have been achieved without the market regulators, "hidden agendas" and other "conspiracies" people like to throw out there.

Am I saying there hasnt been conspiracy? Nell no! There are conspiracies being played out right in front of our eyes! Corruption? Hell yes, but this one of those things that doesnt make a lick of sense to believe there is some small group of people looking to off the very people who give them there extravagent lifestyles and their extremely oevr the top power. It also doesnt make sense for them to want to eliminate the middle class. These things are necessary for "them" to maintain what it is they are desperate to hold on too.

All I am saying when you guys are throwing around your conspiracy theories about the "illuminati" and the "NWO" try to tak an objective stance and consider the whole picture, not just the portrait someone painted in front of you and then trys to blocks your peripheral vision as well...

Do yourself treh favor and read about the last 2000 years of political maneuvering and who, how an dwhen they acme to be in power...World history is fascinating and you will find many conspiracies in play...And I bet you would forget all about the traditional "NWO" theory so many like to postulate on...

Please show me where "hate and discontent" are apparent in my written opinion...

Or is it just the fact you and your co-horts dont have anything substantial to back up most of your fringe theories?

Just because those truths don't fit inside of you closed off little box does not make them any less true.

Listen guy. You are ignorant to what I know. You are ignorant to what I believe. I havnt told you what to believe nor have i suggested I know what it is you know. Only think I can go off of is what has been written in this thread. I know where these threads go. Into the the government is trying to kill us all abyss...I provided a perspective, and many times fringe theorists dont like it because it requires them to provide something substantial to back up their fringe claims. Again, you dont like it. Tough.

I could care less what you think or what you think you know, but if you are going to come here making extraordinary claims, be prepeared for those who are going to call you out to provide something substantial to back up your fringe theories... Quotes from a fringe fear mongering website such as info wars arent going to cut it...

Just because those truths don't fit inside of you closed off little box

Provide some truths and we can have an intelligent conversation...

Just because something seems outlandish does not make it any less true either.

Didnt say it does, whats your point?..Quit beating around the bush with off topic drivel and provide something substantial...Do I sound like a broken record yet?

If anything, it gives us all an area to google at the very least and then form an opinion.

Thats fine, form an opinion..just try to make sure it is an educated one...

To just try and poke holes and bash people...

Havent bashed anyone. Disagreeing and having my own opinion is no where near bashing people. Poking holes?
..When the holes are big enough to drive atruck through, then theres no "poking" necessary...

The real problem here is you dont like the fact someone is disagreeing with you and forcing the issue of evidence, but I know evidence is secondary to fringe theorist who are just looking for people to agree with them...

You don't have to believe anything we here say,

What have you said worth believing? I am goint to be thrown in a concentration camp? Please!

but please don't think that you are more itelligent or a greater person just because you can insult people and tell them they are wrong.

Who have I insulted? You are insulting me and my intelligence saying I am going to be thrown in a concentration camp! With nothing substantial to back up your claim!

Where, pray tell, is YOUR proof?

Indeed. Where? You make the claim. You back it up...That is how it works. Ask any scientist. Ask any historian. Ask anyone in any field that requires study. If you can not provide sufficient evidence, don tnake the claim...Very simple...really...

edit to fix quotes

[edit on 30-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

i have seen them. they exist; trust me.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Psynarchist

While I do not have the cold hard facts that many people need to believe in the theories of the reptilians or the greys, I know that I do tend to believe some of what I see. Especially when I wake in the middle of the night to see a retilian at the foot of my bed.

Besides, don't most "theories" get laughed at by the general populace just before some one or something comes to proove them to be true?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join