It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 71
23
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle
 



Do you want proof when you say you want an alien BoyFriend, if they are boys or girls hmmm.

I follow myself my religion is to enjoy life and i am very deeply envolved in that


I dont hate meerkats but i can dislike them if you like. I love penguins.

So for your 3 requirements i gave you 3 sucky answers but love changes everything
lol.

You from the UK if you are i dont think theres many people hating meetcats after that advert




posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Good bye all
holiday time

thecrows going away
be dont be down
now hes gone, the ladies can play.
i'll flying high above the ground

if i see an alien flying next to my plane
they will be flying around
i am sure Mrs Uk will go insane
i can pick you up with them for a charge of a pound

haha laters all


enjoy my posts. dont miss me to much

MrsUK



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
nice to meet you Mr. Crow - by the way


Hi ms mirabilis

Now encouraging a certain Mr crow
may not be the sanest way to go !!

My advice to you is avoid his kind
if you want to keep a healthy mind !!

Aaaaaargh :bash: :bash:



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
Я имею вещь для российских девочек.

Столь сексуальный и они всегда выглядят злыми.

hehehe


OMG---one night !
You were left alone for one night !!



OMG---Huge, i might have to cancel that date tonight baby---



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied
 


So the dogs are following you everywhere eh ??
Take these dogs away from me--------






[edit on 24-10-2009 by uk today]



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I have only three things that Im looking for.. can be any one of them, but all three would mean you are actual marriage material!

So..

1) Any type of self proclaimed alien

2) Anyone who is deeply religious

3) Anyone who has an irrational hatred towards meerkats.


I'm alien

I'm deeply religious

And meerkats are evil personified


There---that's you sorted !!!

Come on---who's next ???




posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by AccessDenied
 


So the dogs are following you everywhere eh ??
Get these dogs away from me--------






sorry ...had to watch it twice



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


Me too Mr penguin---me too !!



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
Good bye all
holiday time

thecrows going away
be dont be down
now hes gone, the ladies can play.
i'll flying high above the ground

if i see an alien flying next to my plane
they will be flying around
i am sure Mrs Uk will go insane
i can pick you up with them for a charge of a pound

haha laters all


enjoy my posts. dont miss me to much

MrsUK






Bon Voyage Mr Crow




Thank God for that------



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok some things I would like in someone.

1) introvert
2) intelligent(so they can teach me stuff because im not intelligent at all)
3) religious
4) like alternative topics ie aliens,paranormal,mythical creatures etc
5) watches cartoons


not much to ask


I guess I kind of like the nerdy bookworm type of girl, the girl who is not like 90% of girls you see out and about, im no catch mind, but a guy can dream


My worst nightmare would be those desperate housewives type women or god forbid sex and the city



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
I have only three things that Im looking for.. can be any one of them, but all three would mean you are actual marriage material!

So..
1) Any type of self proclaimed alien
2) Anyone who is deeply religious
3) Anyone who has an irrational hatred towards meerkats.


HAHA

PLZ don't stalk me.



I don't have an irrational hatred of Meerkats. I despise them.

[edit on 24-10-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
Ok some things I would like in someone.

1) introvert
2) intelligent(so they can teach me stuff because im not intelligent at all)
3) religious
4) like alternative topics ie aliens,paranormal,mythical creatures etc
5) watches cartoons


not much to ask


I guess I kind of like the nerdy bookworm type of girl, the girl who is not like 90% of girls you see out and about, im no catch mind, but a guy can dream


My worst nightmare would be those desperate housewives type women or god forbid sex and the city




Right---gotta be quick here to get ready for my hot date with Huge tonight


1) absolutely

2)absolutely

3)absolutely

4)love em

5)all the time

There---that's you sorted Mr valiant


who's next ??



Huge---what do I wear tonight baby ??



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 





My advice to you is avoid his kind if you want to keep a healthy mind !!


far too late for preventive medicine now MS. UK

at least for some of us

how are you doing today?



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Good lord this thread's exploded overnight hasn't it?!

Or was it during today.. Maaaan, I HATE working weekends!! :shk:

Well looks like everyone's nice and insane, so all's well!

Oh -- enjoy your holiday Mr Crow!



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by Bluebelle
 


You from the UK if you are i dont think theres many people hating meetcats after that advert


That meerkat sucks.. Why the hell does he speak with a russian accent?

Needless to say, getting insurance, I did NOT use comparetheweridanimalnonsense.com!!



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant
 





My worst nightmare would be those desperate housewives type women or god forbid sex and the city


So what if I look like those chikies, but fit the other points (excpet religion)

Conndrums in the geek world, Will we ever win?
Is it ok to have Geek Chic?



posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness

Originally posted by thecrow001
reply to post by Bluebelle
 


You from the UK if you are i dont think theres many people hating meetcats after that advert


That meerkat sucks.. Why the hell does he speak with a russian accent?

Needless to say, getting insurance, I did NOT use comparetheweridanimalnonsense.com!!


Why does it speak, fullstop?! I used to love watching meerkat manor until that horrendous advert was made as well. Had the same thing happen with the cadburys advert too. Gutted.



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This thread just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

My threads stink.

Ah well. What did I miss since I last viewed this thread?

Anything interesting or exciting happen?



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
This thread just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

My threads stink.

Ah well. What did I miss since I last viewed this thread?

Anything interesting or exciting happen?


Blondie has had a nervous breakdown :bash:

This lurve thread is just one supermassive black hole that sucks you in and never lets you out----AAAAaaaaargh :bash: :bash:





posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


run for it Ms. UK

run!

I've got you covered - at least til you make it to the treeline

:-)



new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join