It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 68
23
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I would like to meet a middle aged babe who likes to eat out a lot.




posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder
 


When wandering eyes begin to pry,
Best to fear acorns from the sky!

She was aiming for the deer I swear,
To pick on Tribe? We wouldn't dare!




posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
There once was a man from Nantucket....oops wrong thread

I looked to the sky
got an acorn in the eye

Fearing god, i knelt down to pray
and saw the grin on uk today


Well it's your fault Mr tribewilder for hanging around
We spotted you loitering on the ground :shk:

And you never know where those acorns will fly
Just be grateful it hit you in the eye :shk:



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by tribewilder
There once was a man from Nantucket....oops wrong thread

I looked to the sky
got an acorn in the eye

Fearing god, i knelt down to pray
and saw the grin on uk today


Well it's your fault Mr tribewilder for hanging around
We spotted you loitering on the ground :shk:

And you never know where those acorns will fly
Just be grateful it hit you in the eye :shk:




Please Tribe, I want you to stay,
there may be a match made for you today?

State your business, loud and clear,
Of the sort of dame that you'd hold dear!



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs




I would like to meet a middle aged babe who likes to eat out a lot.


Welcome randyvs


Are we talking Italian, chinese, french cuisine ???

and does the middle aged babe have to pay ???



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs




I would like to meet a middle aged babe who likes to eat out a lot.

Well! hello RandyVS!



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


it's hard not to be impressed by people with realistic goals

:-)

nice



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a very good morning to you all - from Ms. Mirabilis (and her friend)



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by randyvs
 


it's hard not to be impressed by people with realistic goals

:-)

nice


Hey Ms mirabilis


How are you this fine matchmaking day ??


Now obviously randyvs is causing a lot of excitement on the thread---shall I add you to the list ???

Competition is going to be tough though----food is at stake here


Yummy



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress
 




Greetings to the boy in a dress
to bag randyvs, you'll need to impress

Now blondie here will guide you through
all the things you'll need to do


The love of food is the vital key
I don't eat---so that rules out me


And remember success is all in the timing
if you want to partake of that wining n dining !!




posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs
 


Where are you randyvs ??


Get yourself back here---hot dates are lining up



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
howdy


thecrows here no need to fear,
hes popped in the love making thread
tbh all you need for love is beer
but when you wake up, you'd wish you was dead !

hehe

my poems suck



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


I hope he wasn't startled by Boy in a Dress... He's a riot really, but he knows where his heart is


But Spira seems impressed by randy's simple pleasures!



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
howdy


thecrows here no need to fear,
hes popped in the love making thread
tbh all you need for love is beer
but when you wake up, you'd wish you was dead !

hehe

my poems suck


Nice



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
howdy


thecrows here no need to fear,
hes popped in the love making thread
tbh all you need for love is beer
but when you wake up, you'd wish you was dead !

hehe

my poems suck





posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
you liked it then


I have my way with words



posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


I hope he wasn't startled by Boy in a Dress... He's a riot really, but he knows where his heart is


But Spira seems impressed by randy's simple pleasures!


Ssshhh-----I'm secretly working on it my hugeness


We just need them both on here----


Ms mirabilis, are you out there my precious little monkey ??


randyvs, are you out there as well ??




posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrow001
you liked it then


I have my way with words




I am speechless



This does'nt happen very often, so make the most of it !!




posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
OH i will


I can also add brownie points for me
the odds are looking good.




posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by thecrow001
you liked it then


I have my way with words




I am speechless



This does'nt happen very often, so make the most of it !!



I was gonna say something there, but I think I value my life a little too much!

Just kidding baby




new topics

top topics



 
23
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

log in

join