It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 67
23
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
hello all

long live this demon matchmaking thread - it has been interesting

Ms. UK - how are we feeling now?

much better I hope?

Your Hughness - I am around - and thank you much for the Marley - always, always good - I would listen to that man sing the Yellowpages

not here for much more than a quick hello - certainly not to get hitched :-)

catch you all a little later on - I have to assume this thread will be around forever



happy, happy...




posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Greetings to our gorgeous Ms mirabilis


Aaw--I'm feeling much better, was a little dehydrated this blurry morning !!


and this thread will defo go down in the annals of weird human behaviour forever and ever---
Amen.

Huge---is annals spelt right baby ???
xx



posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Huge---is annals spelt right baby ???
xx


Yep, well you wouldn't want to drop an n there.. It would -- ooohhhh




posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Huge----can my spelling lesson be moved to tomorrow night baby ??


I've not had time to learn those scary long words------




posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Ok, we'll save the lessons in loquaciousness for another day


Encore en francais! Noch einmal auf deutsch!

What the hell am I on about.. :shk:



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


Ok, we'll save the lessons in loquaciousness for another day


Encore en francais! Noch einmal auf deutsch!

What the hell am I on about.. :shk:


That is rather a scary word

Better go and look that up---cos I have no idea what you are posting here on my thread


Is some of that German as well ??
Hmmmmm-----I might need some extra lessons



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Actually, I might have used that slightly out of context...


But yeah, the last bit was german, and means the same as the french.

But I prefer French, cus you can say all sorts of sweet things.. Like je t'adore..



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Lets get the lurve flowing again------





posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Come join me in my Love shack, it's a treehouse!




I LOVE this track..



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
~tribe peeks in and looks around confused~

I still haven't figured this thread out yet, but shouldn't someone tell the monkey there is an owl on it's .??

I mean really, wouldn't you want to know if it was you?:shk:



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
~tribe peeks in and looks around confused~

I still haven't figured this thread out yet, but shouldn't someone tell the monkey there is an owl on it's .??

I mean really, wouldn't you want to know if it was you?:shk:


Don't you dare pick on our beautiful Ms mirabilis


If she wants an owl on her .---then Ms mirabilis can have an owl on her .---OK !!


and its a very cute owl



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


And proof positive of the EVIL that is this thread.

Monkeys with owls on their .s! That's just wrong on so many levels!



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by uk today
 


And proof positive of the EVIL that is this thread.

Monkeys with owls on their .s! That's just wrong on so many levels!


Don't you start as well :shk: :shk:

Huge---come sort these people out baby !!
HURRY UP-------



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


C'mon guys, like live and let live yeah?

Can't we just all feel the love? Owls and monkeys go together like peanut butter and chocolate.. We all know that..


Rose tinted glasses don't work if you don't put 'em on right?



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


C'mon guys, like live and let live yeah?

Can't we just all feel the love? Owls and monkeys go together like peanut butter and chocolate.. We all know that..


Rose tinted glasses don't work if you don't put 'em on right?


Thank you huge


Mmmm----can you make me a peanut butter and chocolate sandwich baby ??
I'll come on over to the treehouse



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Oh cool the hippie was right! Makes a welcome change, Peace and Love forever!

Sandwiches coming right up baby, et quelque chose à boire?

I'll let down the ladder baby



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


Oh cool the hippie was right! Makes a welcome change, Peace and Love forever!

Sandwiches coming right up baby, et quelque chose à boire?

I'll let down the ladder baby


I'm coming---just taking off my heels----Aaaaargh, hold it steady :shk:





posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 




Welcome to my haven in the trees!
We can come and go, do as we please!
Up here is safe, you can touch the sky,
And throw acorns at nosy passers-by!




posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Can I be a cuckoo and live in your nest
Cos this treehouse really is the best


Pass me an acorn cos that guy down below
has soooooo got to be made to go !!

Ooops--think I missed and hit a deer
must be that naughty rum and beer :shk:



posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There once was a man from Nantucket....oops wrong thread

I looked to the sky
got an acorn in the eye

Fearing god, i knelt down to pray
and saw the grin on uk today




top topics



 
23
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

log in

join