It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

matchmaking experiment time !!

page: 33
23
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by uk today
 


an ATS rave...

yes

:-)


Ms mirabilis----do you prefer trance or urban ??





posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


I'll mind the nails if you mind the armour...
Have you any idea how long it takes to polish?


Are we sitting comfortably? Side saddle, like a true damsel.

Hold my lance a sec could you, fair maiden?



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


is there really nothing to watch anywhere else?

:-)



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 






We've been waiting for you Mr dog----have'nt we my gorgeousness ??



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


I like soaps.



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 




We've been waiting for you Mr dog----have'nt we my gorgeousness ??



Get 'im!

What's the score selling me that flea ridden mule?!

Ah well, I've upgraded to my pure white steed now, hahahaa!



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


I'll mind the nails if you mind the armour...
Have you any idea how long it takes to polish?


Are we sitting comfortably? Side saddle, like a true damsel.

Hold my lance a sec could you, fair maiden?




I'll hold your lance----a lot


Does my ass look big on this ???



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


We've been waiting for you Mr dog----have'nt we my gorgeousness ??


Pfff ... you've been trying to get your love on before "the others show up." :shk:



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Ms. Uk - I just barely know what a rave is

I know enough to know that it sounds fun

not enough to know what my favorite flavor of rave would be

:-)



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


What you got there is a spiffy BMW mate ... it worked fine when I sold it to you ...

Perhaps you're not good with ...



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


is there really nothing to watch anywhere else?

:-)



stop watching me !!


Where are you ??

What am I wearing today ??

Are you hiding in the wardrobe---------




posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


I'm secretly waiting to see if all this is going to result in a police action

of some sort



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis
 


Well you know how trains are ... with all the wrecking and junk.



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by uk today
 


I'll hold your lance----a lot


Does my ass look big on this ???


I've never seen anyone suit a steed so well

Where to, fair damsel, conquer the indomitable fortress of Lord SD, or down to the lake to wait for some watery bint to throw scimitars at people?



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


I'm secretly waiting to see if all this is going to result in a police action

of some sort


Hahaha, restraining order on wardrobes maybe?



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness

Where to, fair damsel, conquer the indomitable fortress of Lord SD, or down to the lake to wait for some watery bint to throw scimitars at people?


Go to the lake if you know what's good for you ...



[edit on 7 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by uk today
 


Ms. Uk - I just barely know what a rave is

I know enough to know that it sounds fun

not enough to know what my favorite flavor of rave would be

:-)


Oh Ms mirabilis----you are goin to have a wild time

Free the spirit baby-----

spread the lurve---------

Whoooooooaaaaa-------



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by purehughness

Where to, fair damsel, conquer the indomitable fortress of Lord SD, or down to the lake to wait for some watery bint to throw scimitars at people?


Go to the lake if you know what's good for you ...



[edit on 7 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]


Egad! It's a horrible fiend! Many men will die today...



posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


I'm secretly waiting to see if all this is going to result in a police action

of some sort


They're coming to take me away---Ha-Ha--He-He --Ho-Ho




posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


not sure this thread is deserving of Freud...

but I sense calamity approaching - trains or no




top topics



 
23
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join