It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy Amongst us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Last week Fox ran a story (that I can’t find now) about a man who infiltrated a group that was protesting against the Military for selling and sending arms overseas. The Group caught out one of their “members” who was a “Military spy” who had been asked to join the group and report back to the Military what they were doing and planning. The “spy” was not full time Military , I think a reserve or Guard.

So here we are on ATS. Discussing openly all our ideas, from Survival, opinions, Reponses to events, knowledge on various topic etc etc and you can almost bet that someone –maybe more than one, is Spying on our Activities and comments. This site and others like it serve as a perfect book of records for “the powers that be” to harvest what the “radicals will do. They only need to review our opinions on a “certain topic” to be then able to adjust their plan and know your countermeasure when the even happens.Not to mention running everyone's I.P address through their super computer and profiling us all.

If they ever they trying to get “rid” of those that are talking against the Government. They going to firstly cut off the Alex Jones & Glenn Beck’s of the world.(and the like). Then don’t be surprised if you cannot use e-mail to many or all sites.(they might keep business sites open). No cell phones, no communication.

So our best plan would be to put a game plan into motion to curtail this, in groups in various states and cities and meet up somewhere. But we can’t, as they’ll infiltrate and know exactly what we doing and where we going. So its everyone for themselves.

In a nut shell we digging our own grave. They are watching. So don’t get too excited about sharing your great survival ideas (I’m talking specific plans) on the net.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Spies and guinea pigs. That about sums it all up.

There is no more privacy even though it seems like were safely isolated. Every word we type is horded in gigantic warehouses by our ISPs. With all of the surveillance existing everywhere, it is silly to think we are anonymous at all, anywhere.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I find this thread utterly hilarious

because....

usually iam accused of being a spy, disinfo agent or goverment operative

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Right on! none what so ever. They already have telephone calls and e-mails that are programmed to pick up certain words and flag them for further review. Not much more effort to do that on a web site like this.

where ever you are the transmission goes to your service provider then onto ATS service provider and into this site. There are plenty of places for them to tap in on "every word said"

Here's for those listening in: P

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Believe me we are definitely not. Our privacy is just an illusion.

The farmers fighting Animal ID (NAIS) found out that the USDA was spying on them. From e-mails copied and used against them to surveliance, to raids on farms, breaking and entering and theft of computer files and/or computers. I have had correspondence with friends who have been followed and harassed.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Last week Fox ran a story (that I can’t find now) about a man who infiltrated a group that was protesting against the Military for selling and sending arms overseas. The Group caught out one of their “members” who was a “Military spy” who had been asked to join the group and report back to the Military what they were doing and planning. The “spy” was not full time Military , I think a reserve or Guard.

So here we are on ATS. Discussing openly all our ideas, from Survival, opinions, Reponses to events, knowledge on various topic etc etc and you can almost bet that someone –maybe more than one, is Spying on our Activities and comments. This site and others like it serve as a perfect book of records for “the powers that be” to harvest what the “radicals will do. They only need to review our opinions on a “certain topic” to be then able to adjust their plan and know your countermeasure when the even happens.Not to mention running everyone's I.P address through their super computer and profiling us all.

If they ever they trying to get “rid” of those that are talking against the Government. They going to firstly cut off the Alex Jones & Glenn Beck’s of the world.(and the like). Then don’t be surprised if you cannot use e-mail to many or all sites.(they might keep business sites open). No cell phones, no communication.

So our best plan would be to put a game plan into motion to curtail this, in groups in various states and cities and meet up somewhere. But we can’t, as they’ll infiltrate and know exactly what we doing and where we going. So its everyone for themselves.

In a nut shell we digging our own grave. They are watching. So don’t get too excited about sharing your great survival ideas (I’m talking specific plans) on the net.

Oh god please take Glenn Beck off the air.
BTW, you know that the military doesn't sell hardware, but it's government contractors, with the permission of Congress. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Oh noes, my covers blown. Back to MI6! -- *backs away with ninja eyes* --

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

Sorry man someone had to blow your cover- Now everyone knows- Make sure your final report is on the bosses desk on Monday!

Nothing to report...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think most already have an idea of what their ideal plan of action would be but I know personally I haven't met many people in the last few years that can take a ---- in the woods, let alone survive a doomsday scenario or the governments 21st century F-Troop squads. From a different angle I myself have seen a few threads that I just felt would be better to just move on for a slight fear that I may somehow send up "flags" with my response. A while back I believe there was a thread on how to infiltrate Area 51 or something along those lines and the thought crossed my mind that in some room somewhere a small group of people are monitoring forum talk regarding a swath of key locations and government agencies.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Most of us already know there's no privacy on forums. In fact, a forum is a great place to get like-minded individuals to congregate. We know that.

Those with the nous and resources to be a danger don't post in forums, unless it's in code, buried within innocuous-looking posts.

For the rest, 'publish and be damned'

the Sheepies have power of numbers. By posting their collective outrage in forums, they're at least sending a message to the snoopers who in turn relay the strength of that outrage to those who will be damaged by said outrage

They should pay people to post in forums like ATS

After all, they used to have to pay people to conduct market-research door to door

In forums like ATS, they're getting it for free

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

star, and flag. Your stance is correct, but that's the way it has been for a very long time. I read many of the comments, and they are right. Telephone calls are flagged, credit card purchases are logged, any kind of communications which involves the computer/Internet will be tracked, and logged.

I do absolutely believe the PTB have all Our numbers. I say bite me, to the PTB. I've made Youtube videos denouncing them, and showing my mug on there. I just don't care anymore, and am not afraid.

Not to sound morbid, but the one fact We all know is We will die...It's a matter of the how You live the time until then that measures Your quality as a Person

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Sure, ATS is watched and infiltrated. Not very hard to do when it's free to sign up

But I think most of the time "they" have much bigger fish to fry than us. Don't even worry about it.

They know that millions and millions of people have woken up, and are really pissed off. What are they going to do, go door to door and arrest us all one by one?

They might try to kill everyone off with a deadly H1N1 vaccine or something, but I really don't think that's going to work either

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I hope I get brownie points with the spy. I'm for TPTB's plans, anyway.

new topics

top topics

join