It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret That Will Destroy the World's Financial System

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
who exactly would the money have too go too in order too cause the financial system too be -dropped-.

Which persons hand would it have too land into for everyone too make that choice?

Would making currency worthless be a way out of some kind of blackmail scam? or would it stop who ever has the money from carrying out their intentions?

And what part does china play in this...

1.5Trill in the wrong hands is a scary idea...

Nothing is going to be destroyed. Of course there will be 'shock waves' felt through the financial system, but nothing that it wont recover from.

People seem to forget that world leaders are already talking about a new global currency to replace the US Dollar. Why do you suppose that is?
Because they already know. The financial system wont be allowed to collapse, that's the point of the supposed replacement for the US dollar as the global reserve currency.
That was the whole point of the bail outs in the US, to restore some sort of confidence, even though the money was being pocketed.

They wont collapse the financial system and leave it like that, because certain elites will loose everything. Remember, if our money is worth nothing, their's is also worth nothing. Why would they shoot them selves in the foot? Without the billions if not trillions they control, what power would they have? Absolutely nothing. Money = power = control.

The proof will be when they find a replacement currency for the US dollar, be it a new currency or an existing currency(Chinese Yuan?), and the same people are still the worlds richest.

Btw, it's to, not too.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but I think some of you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick!?

This issue seems to be about those institutions needing emergency funds not revealing that they are receiving those funds.

If someone gets a sniff then they are worried about a run on the bank as per Northern Rock.

Inevitably with fiat money systems confidence is everything and so the whole thing is potentially a house of cards if it starts to collapse, hence the massive injection of yet more fiat money to prop it all up.

The tactic is highly dangerous, but there is no real alternative, and the consequence will be that more and more fiat money will be printed and eventually the whole thing will collapse.

So that is why they don't want any more runs on banks or more collapses, so keeping the identity of those requesting funds a secret.

As for the identity of those making the funds available, that is no secret at all! Anyone who has a legal money printing press is churning out the stuff.

Bur as some of you have spotted, only a very small percentage of the supposed money out there is really there, the rest is IOU (I owe you) and based on the trust, confidence and ability to pay. When that disappears, we will not get a nice new monetary and economic NWO or similar, only absolute bedlam and chaos and collapse. The survival of the fittest, wars, etc.

A NWO and microchips would be a "nice" alternative to the millions or billions that would die in the economic and monetary and military chaos ensuing a financial collapse.

So we have built a big pile of poo and now we are going to drown in it unless we are so very careful, that's why they are being so careful not to generate more instability. The state will use all its powers now to ensure survival.

Our only alternatives are to put up and shut up and hope for the best, or pray that a bunch of benevolent aliens that have kept their eye on us for the past few thousand years finally swoop down and rescue those of us who go to church every Sunday and are nice to our neighbours and repent ;o)

Amen

[edit on 30-8-2009 by cavehomme]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I think the clue to the big 'Secret' is in this sentence (from OP's article)

Bloomberg News asked a U.S. court today to force the Federal Reserve to disclose securities the central bank is accepting on behalf of American taxpayers as collateral for $1.5 trillion of loans to banks.

I believe the secret is the collateral that was secured for the loans. Like, if I were to go get a personal loan the bank will want to something worth at least the amount of the loan (usually valued at a higher worth than the loan).

I think the 'secret' may be two-fold. One, we may not have enough currency or bond securities available to secure such a loan from the Central Banks. Two, I think 'they' may have put up securities that we may find unfathomable; like, perhaps COTUS land, or perhaps American people. Could you imagine if the collateral were 'all US nationals under the age of 15'? Or, what if it's the land? Wouldn't they have to evacuate the land, or would they consider keeping its occupants as 'worker bees' or slaves?

I think it's the 'collateral' that we need to question. I believe that is the scary part.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

I think the clue to the big 'Secret' is in this sentence (from OP's article)

Bloomberg News asked a U.S. court today to force the Federal Reserve to disclose securities the central bank is accepting on behalf of American taxpayers as collateral for $1.5 trillion of loans to banks.

I believe the secret is the collateral that was secured for the loans. Like, if I were to go get a personal loan the bank will want to something worth at least the amount of the loan (usually valued at a higher worth than the loan).

I think it's the 'collateral' that we need to question. I believe that is the scary part.

They sold us.

We are to be the slaves and pawns of the world elites to toy with and experiment on.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f7b99332bdc.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Your probably not to far off...

How You Became A Commodity: The Creation Of Constructive Trusts And the Solution
www.iahf.com...

The 14th Amendment to the Constitution created a secondary class of citizens so the slaves could become federal citizens and be "freed." The only problem today, is that most people have been duped into giving up their Sovereignty to become second class federal citizens.

In America we are born American Nationals, and do not become federal citizens unless we legally are duped into swearing allegiance to the federal state. Trouble is, nobody tells us this, because New World Order society planners want to enslave us to the federal debt we did not create, and make us pay and pay because they maneuvered the United States into bankruptcy in the 1930's. We have been sold into economic slavery. Not just "we," but specifically your own personal body has been sold without anyone telling you.

There are many definitions of The United States. The law says the US "includes,"- "includes" means "is only."

Title 28 Section 1332(d)"United States"(d) The word "States", as used in this section, includes the Territories, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.

It does not mention the sovereign state republics, because they are not included.

According to Gardina v. Board of Registrars of Jefferson County - Supreme court of Alabama Feb 2, 1909: "There are two classes of citizens under our form of government,citizens of the United States and of the state; and one may be a citizen of the former without being a citizen of the latter."

Marion v. New York. New York is foreign to the United States, and 28 USC 1603(a) "foreign state" is a political subdivision of a foreign state, which is a separate legal person which is neither a citizen of a State of the United states.

Elk v. Wilkins 112 US 94 Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States, members of, and owing immediate allegiance to, one of the Indian Tribes (an alien, though dependent power), although in a geographical sense born in the United States, are no more "born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof," within the meaning of the first section of the Fourteenth Amendment, than the children of subjects of any foreign government born within the domain of that government or the children born within the United States, of ambassadors or other public ministers of foreign nations.

Most don't know it, but most Americans probably have no income or commerce connected with the corporate United States body politic and its zones and territories, i.e District of Columbia, Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands or any of the States of the Union or political subdivisions, thereof, all their earnings from their labor are received from outside these areas, not from within said areas which are foreign to them and they have never been engaged in any revenue taxable activity involving alcohol, tobacco, or firearms, so without a Birth Registration certificate or Social Security Number, they are not legally subject to the jurisdiction of the United States corporate body politic.

But no one will tell you this, or let you know you were born free, because you won't pay taxes or die in contrived wars. It will upset the International Bankers who are siphoning off our economic base. They want you to believe you "have to" be their slave. This is accomplished through societal conditioning, and legally, through the constructive fraud of un rebutted presumptions and withholding all the facts from you.

The Feds have gotten everyone with a birth certificate and a social security number to become subservient to them. During our signing up for an adhesion-to-the-federal-body-politic birth certificate and social security number, we didn't know it, but the Feds used these applications to create two implied (unwritten, called "constructive") trusts in which we were duped into giving the Feds a "security interest" of ownership in our bodies. They trade these security interests (a monetized copy of your birth certificate, and a monetized copy of your social security application) in international commerce as if they were money. Presto! Your body is now the collateral on the national debt. And you didn't know about it or knowingly agree to it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Most likely it went to Al Qaeda and the Taliban.
Why do you think they are getting stronger?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Originally posted by McGinty
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I wish you wouldn't double space everything!

And I wish people would read words and stay on topic not comment on style, particularly when in long posts other people have trouble reading off a monitor when things all flow together... sorry can't please everyone

What is this comment? a distraction from the desire to see people single out the real villains?

Why did it really strike a nerve?

That's a ridiculously paranoid thing to say.

No one else has double spaced their comments for dramatic effect, or otherwise, and we can read their stuff just fine.

To be honest i was gutted after taking the time to reply and eager to learn, was keen to see what the better informed folk here might have to say about it. Sadly your double spacing pushed it virtually a page back. Not a catastrophe, but pretty annoying.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by McGinty]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

It deserves the dramatic effect because 90% of what is being spewed in here is tripe... and who's we? You have some coalition? No one else has ever bothered me about it...

My Post has stars as long as the length of the post, you have next to nothing still have nothing to say other than someones response is in a different position than it would be if I hadn't used so much space?

I humbly apologize that you had to use an extra 1.3 seconds to mouse scroll past me lol, I imagine your very busy being enslaved to the system your trying to decipher.

To my experience having run and running allot of web sites and being a part of allot more.... People who attack grammar and sentence structure, writing style and the rest, are people who either have nothing meaningful to say, are stumped or have had a nerve struck by what was said and rather go into self defense mode than acknowledge the issue lies within... Always the same type, not very bright in reality, but pretending to be bright gives them a sense of control, life needs to follow RULES, often they even THINK that they are engaged in some fight against authority and control but in reality can't exist without it...

Same sort of people who rather believe it's "The Jews or the Vatican or the Govt" enslaving them, than realize they are willing victims

sort of person that can't read a post if it doesn't conform to exactly the format they have been taught, also can't see they live there entire lives in a different format and wont bend from it at all

Your

Not

Upset by rather

Odd spaces in

the text

Your upset by the content of the text, you'd rather not hear that it's all a lie, you don't want to confront that all your beliefs, all of you out there are simple manipulations, that the life you lead the way you value yourself all of it is MOOT

No one wants to hear that everything they have been taught is a lie, that Economics doesn't exist, that law and the rest are Psychological cages and in the end a small handful of people set the whole thing up, your religions, your governments you jobs your entire self worth is based on a paradigm of enslavement and psychological manipulation, from God all the way to the Bank, it's a crock of crap.

That the real struggle is to free your mind

Wouldn't it be NICE if money was real, had any actual value, if you could sit here and BLAME because if someone would have done this different in economics none of this would be happening

or... wouldn't it be nice if 90% didn't NEED an Enemy and didn't play into the Malarkey handed to you by men... about some group or religion to blame for your problems....

That being the case you could save EGO, you still have some control

sadly we just don't

So please, you and every one rant on... Rant about Jews and Muslims and Banks and The Vatican, all of which were bought and paid for long ago by a few people who have you in a Cage

or you can...

NAME NAMES and go after the INDIVIDUALS responsible not waste my time with nonsense about whatever group you feel like using as a scapegoat for the real issues you have, or running amok ranting about sentence structure when you don't like what your being told.

Realize all those issues are SELF, that your living a slave and none of this is even real aside from on paper...

Or keep killing in the name of ___________ and being a slave and never even break free of the psychological trap that cages you.

see if I care

Sorry I broke the rules

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If something is revealed, and that is a big if, whoever is involved or whoever money went to is going to be someone or something that we would have never dreamed of or suspected, yet was right under our nose all this time.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
One thing to consider here is that the Fed is not a government agency, and as such, is not necessarily obliged to respond to FOIA Requests. It may come down to what I'd like to call the "Chaney Argument" that the institution/individual/position is not bound by the rules of the rest of the government and therefore above the law.

I would think the only way to force the Fed to open their books for an audit or response to Bloomberg's request would be to have Congress compel them to do it. And good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
i gust got an idea, how about that quickly buried story of two Japaneses with $134 billion US bonds in Italy ???

no follow up can be found in google

maybe that triggered bloomberg's interest ?

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Okay, I have a third guess:

Dubai. I have, afterall, predicted that this will be the "capital" of the world's elite very soon.

Why would anyone think that ? The place is a dive - it is absolutely revolting, the only people who go there are middle class wankers who think its cool - no wealthy person would be seen dead there, it is a mecca for flashy nouveau rich eastern europeans, try hard property climbers from Manchester.

It is disgusting - if you haven't been there, whats even worse is the locals make it a pass time to "walk through" westerners and make sure they know who's boss, it is a disgusting display of arrogance, one which now wealthy educated person would put with, I dont. And thats why the place is bankrupt and is being sold to Qatar - horrendous revolting place no one with an ounce of intelligence would ever want to live.

Yes I have been there many times,. There are many, many people who love the place, but trust me these are shallow, self serving unintelligent, try hard - wannabe's they are NOT a global elite.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
If the Freedom of Information act is supposed to force government agencies to release information to the public, how could that be used against the Federal reserve? Although the name may be Federal Reserve it is in no way a part of our government, it is a private bank and works in tandem with all the other central banks in the world, so the FoI Act would have no affect on the bank if i understand correctly.

Edit: to thank rblewis6

I didn't notice you posted exactly what i wanted to say lol

[edit on 31-8-2009 by asafum08]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Who Makes the Rules?

“asafum08”, you say that “although the name may be Federal Reserve it is in no way a part of our government, it is a private bank”. On page 1 “dragonridr” also says it: “the scary part is who owns the federal reserve most people dont realize its a private organization not a governm,ent entity that the united states gave the ability to print money”.

I’ve seen the claim that the Fed is just a bunch of private banks elsewhere & it still makes no sense to me.

The 12 regional member banks (& their branches) don’t belong to private individuals. True, commercial banks can also be members, and about a third of them have successfully applied for membership, but the holding of the stock they must suscribe to (6 percent of their capital & surplus) doesn’t bring with it the control that holders of common stock in for-profit organizations have.

It’s also true that the 9 members of the boards of directors of those 12 banks belong to the private sector (they’re bankers, “captains of industry”, merchants, farmers), yet the entire system is under the supervision of Congress. Their decisions don’t have to be ratified by the Executive branch of gov’t. (the President of the Republic), so the system is more or less independent in respect of the Federal gov’t.

It’s ruled by a Board of Governors, which has 7 members chosen by the President (of the nation), but they have to be ratified by the Senate. The Board is a Federal entity (with its headquarters in Wash., D.C.). There’s a group of advisory committees, three of which advise the Board directly: the Federal Advisory Council, which represents the bankers, the Consumer Adv. C., & the Thrift Institutions Adv. C.

Having said all that, there’s still the matter of the influence of the private sector to be dealt with. You could argue that EVERYTHING in the U.S. is, ultimately, controlled by the private sector, and that (like Chávez claims) it’s not the White House but Big Business who really runs the country, and in the worst scenario, in ALL market economies the gov’t. is merely the Executive Committee of the ruling class (as Marxists claim).

For example, most Congressmen work, not for “the people”, but for those who pay for their political campaigns. This means that they’re constantly making Congress issue laws that benefit a single person or family (see The Rich & the Super-Rich, Ferdinand Lundberg). It happened when the Hunts tried to corner the silver market in the ‘70s. Members of the Supreme Court have also been known to make decisions that will specifically benefit someone they know.

Moreover, in real life it’s the big banks and not the Fed who set down the economic policies of the nation, & the Fed merely ratifies them (see Bad Money, L.J. Davis)...but, at least theoretically, you can’t say that the Fed is “a private organization”, because it answers to a higher authority, namely, Congress...which answers to “the people”...at the top....

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Macrento]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Sourgrapes, this is exaclty what I was thinking then I saw your post...beat me to it!...I think I read somewhere (?) that Hillary had herself a secret little meeting with the Chinese not long ago...just thinking out loud maybe..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
Okay, I have a third guess:

Dubai. I have, afterall, predicted that this will be the "capital" of the world's elite very soon.

Why would anyone think that ? The place is a dive - it is absolutely revolting, the only people who go there are middle class wankers who think its cool - no wealthy person would be seen dead there, it is a mecca for flashy nouveau rich eastern europeans, try hard property climbers from Manchester.

It is disgusting - if you haven't been there, whats even worse is the locals make it a pass time to "walk through" westerners and make sure they know who's boss, it is a disgusting display of arrogance, one which now wealthy educated person would put with, I dont. And thats why the place is bankrupt and is being sold to Qatar - horrendous revolting place no one with an ounce of intelligence would ever want to live.

Yes I have been there many times,. There are many, many people who love the place, but trust me these are shallow, self serving unintelligent, try hard - wannabe's they are NOT a global elite.

If you've been there I obviously don't need to direct you here:
www.asiatraveltips.com...
or here:
www.designboom.com...
And I DEFINITELY to tell you to take note of THE PYRAMID WITH THE "ILLUMINATION" planned, as you already know about it:
www.falconcity.com...

C'mon now

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
For a very long time, I was under the impression that the financial system had 1 controller/ the rothchild family, now I see there may be competing fincial powers converging so I am unsure what will really happend here.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

The 'We' i referred to would would be the rest of the posters that don't feel the need to double space.

I won't waste everyone's times engaging your argument and highly imaginative presumptions that you've based merely upon our comparative 'stars' here (well done on that BTW, we all need thing to be proud of in life).

What i will say to you is simply look at the epic length and detail of your reaction to my simple request. Isn't it ironic that you suggest that I overreacted

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I disagree that no one would want to go to Dubai. There are no income taxes there.

CNN is there, Haliburton is now headquartered there, Cheney bought a house there, Brad & Angie bought houses there...tons of corporate execs now own houses there. They may be losing their shirts but....
Why go to Dubai?

You don't get extradited from Dubai.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The truth will be a lot more confusing. There is no money.
Banks have loaned way outside what their reserves are, loaning between themselves, over stretching what they have, all based on speculations etc.
From this non-existent money, they have paid themselves large bonuses, the ongoing wars and development of weapons have further pushed the limits of what their original reserves were.
This is not restricted to the US. Many of the banks have international branches, who have run dry on their reserves, financing each other with non-existent funds.
What money was there, has long since been used. It's been consumed in red tape, policies, rewards, each others interest rate etc.
They've made a few sacrifices of banks, laying blames at their feet, whilst hiding their empty vaults.

In short, the money you have in your wallet, is not worth the paper it's printed on.
Like I said though, this is not an American problem, this is a global problem.

So what will happen when it does hit the fan? People will be blamed, others will be sacrificed, resignations, mass unemployment as companies destroyed, and in the end the banks will turn back to reserves based on gold, promises will be made (again) that it won't happen again, messages of "We've learned our lesson", executives will resign from their current positions to take up the same position in neighboring banks, etc.

Summary, you'll be 4Qd, but they'll be fine

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join