It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret That Will Destroy the World's Financial System

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Once again ATS hosts another

Must Read Thread!!!

(Don't neglect to "DIGG" it!)

I agree with many of you. Some no so much.

I believe that the categorization of the beneficiaries of this crime into political, ideological, or racial elements is counter-productive. I believe that we are dealing with GOVERNMENT FOSTERING OF INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME.

There is no doubt that when any organization engages in taking what is entrusted to them for one purpose, and then use for any other, it is FRAUD. When you add the element of using the shield of the legitimacy of government authority, it becomes TREASON, and when you identify that it is transnational in scope and impact it can be said to be HIGH TREASON AND A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Evidently, it is clear that knowledge of the identity of the beneficiaries is a threat to global financial system. Let me rewrite that...

Knowledge of the beneficiaries of the "mathemagic" financial "industry" is a threat to the financial system of our entire planet.

Knowledge and understanding = imminent threat of global catastrophe.

Anyone else struck by that?

I think it we are unable to avoid the fallout from this unless the nations of the world, and all her mouthpieces, carry forward an information embargo, or manage to conjure up a distraction that makes all of us blind to the discovery. (I tend to agree that the 9/11 tragedy worked wonder for the Bush administration when the $2.3 trillion tax-payers' 'defense' dollars became 'untraceable')

Questions:

How would the catastrophe take shape and manifest itself to us?

Would the people of the world be suddenly devoid of currency to exchange for goods and services?

How can communities react to such developments?

Intra-city barter? Local currency creation? State-created currencies?

I expect full reform of the financial and monetary systems would be an immediate social agenda, but local real-time needs will have to be met.

Great thread!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
The secret is the bankers are destroying the worlds financial system.

It's the biggest rape of people in the history of man.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I don't think we have to worry about all these numbers - and zeros - look at the Italian Lira - who cares how much we print and pretend. Billions, Trillions - soon it just becomes silly, and a new currency will come along with more convenient numbers to write, is all.

The real question is where is the gold to back it up and is US in trouble or is Earth in trouble?

I don't think it's about oil any more. Or even water. I now think that oil was means to an end (we may or may not reach in time) and water is collateral damage in that search.

Yes, there are handfuls of greedy idiots involved, but there are also a lot of exhausted people working hard in public service on something in a disquietingly desperate way.

And these people are doing this everywhere, not just the US. Everyone is stressed but not about the law suits or getting caught. It's like they know there is a bigger problem and they look like they feel justified. At least their faces do to me when I see them on CNBC and CSPAN. Most have the look of burden, not guilt.

And Europe is as ill as we are, just more used to it. Asia is in trouble too, but dove in anyway - very telling - un-communist and un-isolationist . Nobody is immune this time and it's either on purpose or it's indicative to the reason / secret.

It's almost like the US tried an experiment, which clearly didn't pan out well, but was allowed to be tried. Now Brazil and India are giving it a go. It's in support of innovation and creativity and risk, what ever it is. But it needed more worker bees than US is good for, I think.

Also, the rich usually find a way to avoid conflict geographically. But clearly there are not the usual safe havens to jump right now? Or they are last resort unattractive ones.

Ken Follett wrote a best seller recently called World Without End and the chapters about the plague and the breakdown of society when everyone lives life as if there was no tomorrow, are fascinating.

But, of course, there is a tomorrow and the book is called World Without End - not With End. Sure, many are gone, but many survive and some never even noticed the plague because they were in a remote village - another universe.

I think some will manage to totally ignore what's coming now. But, whether it's wild or bad or strange, I think something is coming, too.

Only so many bank manipulations to the DOW will fly before that stops working. And fall / winter is notorious - especially October, for bumming out economies.

Therefore, I say - live it up in September - what have you got to lose

Tell unrequited loves your secret desires

Squeeze your kids and tell them they're amazing and you'll love them forever

Cook and savor a fine home cooked meal of favorite dishes. Feel the crunch of the veggies and slice the meats tenderly and gratefully.

Run in a field or on a beach and sweat and bathe and breathe deep

Spend an evening sharing favorite pieces of music with a close, new or long lost friend

Prepare (food, cash etc) for peace of mind but then drop it from your mind and concentrate on happy, healthy life as it is each day, because what will happen will happen and it could go either way - so might as well live in the cup is half full region... because... why not?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
IMPORTANT! What is money? It is actually a mediator of products and services manufactured, it is a legal tender to trade goods and services and its value or stability of value is based on total value of products and services made( a faith in liquid assets). Any organization or company that has made any profit without creating any tangible value ( product or service)should be considered inflation making. For any profit you make without any input, someone somewhere will have to do work to earn that difference, if that difference is not earned, it dilutes the value of money in circulation. So ,we could consider that Wallstreet actually only dilutes the exisitg money in circulation, the more dilution takes place, the less the nation is willing to save money. Excess spending only increases inflation spiral. If Fed is printing too much credit( M3 reports?) yet US is not experiencing inflation, it could be only one thing- inflation export. Us decided to keep oil as an imagined value denominator for dollar, yet what they didn`t calculate was that gold is always in circulation and is not actually consumed, even if you buy a gold bracelet, you can later sell it. Oil on the other hand , once consumed, loses its value.So the actual value of dollar is based on oil reserves and its trade in dollars. Noone can nullify the value of gold, yet anyone can swap trade of oil in any currency they like, leaving dollar more vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Honestly guys I would risk going hungry for the next 5-10 years if it means watching those dirty thieves go hungry beside me. Throwing out threats is the only self-defense they have against the wrath of the people. We should toss the FED to the people for blackmailing us, stealing from us and committing fraud.

This act should not be treason or fraud...it should be war.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
Here's a big what if....

Does anyone remember the movie "Deep Impact". Morgan Freeman(President for those that haven't seen it) says "we've spent more money than we can hide" in preperation for the big event, Comet strike. Now what if all the FEMA camps, the posturing over the Arctic, the financial crisis and all the wars around the planet are leading up to 2012.

Now what if 2012 will really be as bad as some have predicted? What if we do face a geographic pole shift changing the Earth's tilt? What better way than a contrived financial crisis to hide trillions of dollars in spending preparing in secret a survival plan. Realisticaly, a country the size of the US could only really maybe support 5-10% of the population during a huge cataclysmic event.

Just throwing it out there? The whole thing has stunk since day one. One day we're doing great with no end insight. Next day everthings going to hell. Always seemed very orchastrated to me.

I think this is a strong possibility. I posted this exact same theory a few months back but it went unnoticed. Anyway the last time i saw that scene it that movie it just clicked like it made so much sense with the current situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

oh don't do that. just forgive them and forget them. you're life is worth so much more than theirs, if you can see their greed and are disgusted by it.

they have to be in their own lives. but they don't have to be in yours - you're lucky

don't waste 5-10 years of your life on them. instead enjoy and love life, erase them from your mind, it's the sweetest revenge in the long run and a lot more fun.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I bet you the "big secret" is that the we loaned this money out and got relatively nothing in the means of collateral for it. You think the Banks were going to give their "good" assets to us? They didn't even give their "toxic" assets as far as I can figure out.

Can anyone tell us what the banks have given us in means of collateral for those "emergency" loans? I know what was talked about was some of the toxic assets and non voting shares in companies, but both of those pretty much have only theoretical value once things improve. What value are those things if it doesn't?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
IMPORTANT! Every country should support those industries that createt he biggest added value. It has always been that those countries that manufacture the most complex mechanisms tend to be the richest, - USA, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland., USSR. It is also important because it gives the biggest incentives for creation of middle class, . if any added value -industry involves more skilled labour, it actually benefits to purchasing power of the population. Every nationality has a certain percentage of population that can pass SAT scores at such level that would allow them to be part of complex manufacturing industry( aptitude test), whether designing Motorola phones or landing gear for Bird of Prey plane. Now US has increased immigration of diverse nationalities, yet those nationalities show reduced percentage of population that could be highly skilled in exact sciences. The simple evidence is car industry where population of US has doubled in last 40 years, yet amount of car companies has halved.I don`t want to sound racist, but what percentage of mexican, or black people could take part in complex industry projects.? As we know Asians, especially koreans and japanese score even better than Americans, yet to counterbalance the growth of hispanic and black population , and the reduction of white population, there must be excessive immigration of Asians in order to sustain manufacturing at high level. Once population gets dumbed down and is unable to construct items of added value, it is reflected in life standards,- less renovation of infrastructure, decrerased purchasing power, etc. In order to keep the government expenditures at high level, governmet starts borrowing( trade deficit, budget deficit). And the borrowing is done through banks.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, if they crash the economic system, they should be prosecuted as terrorist and never see the light of day again, or the darkness of night...Saddam was killed, and I am sure if these bankers are truly holding out on information that has caused so much trouble through out the world, to me they would seem much more dangerous than poor old Hussein (he is still a "snip").

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So my point is that the actual problem of crisis is not the banks, but the total collapse of trade balance, which itself was caused by lack of skills and expertize to build competetive products( cars, consumer electronics, industrial robots, you name it). In order to buy those products Us resorted to borrowing. But the borrowed money must be serviced( interest on debt). The money US wastes on debt could be actually used to educate people better, so they could be able to construct meaningful items, that could be consumed locally or exported. Another thing is that banks have given an incentive to live without working by simply refinancing mortgage. One of main golas of every government should be- LIMIT THE POSSIBILY OF POPULATION TO EARN EASY MONEY THAT CAUSES INFLATION AND REDUCTION OF PURCHASING POWER. tHE ROLE OF GOVERNMET SHOULD BE - LIMIT THE GREED OF THOSE THAT CREATE INDISPENSABLE( NO SUBSTITUTE) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES,AND CONTROL THE POPULATION THAT CAN GET AWAY WITH LAZINESS AND CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT CREATING ANY VALUE TO ECONOMY.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
And yet you all sit on an advert saturated message board fuelling their contempt of you.

What's wrong with America today? = You're the problem.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
I really really get P#ssed off when I read things like. The secret is too big to be revealed. Trust me for us tax payers there’s nothing they can tell us that’ll shock us. Sure it’ll get a lot of people into trouble. You know the rich and their buddies. Who cares if the system crashes, then crash it must be. It’ll come back a better place hopefully with no Fed.

So in fear of a crash or whatever we must accept that these guys will continue doing “dirty” deals. We must work for a living and they can wheel, deal and steel. Yeah Right.

My sentiments exactly.

People will realize that wall street is 100% rigged, pull all their money out and it will crash.

And yeah, hopefully it will somehow kill the fed in the process.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Maybe Bloombergs real motive is to show that the FRB is actually in bed with the banks, or rather the FRB and the big banks are really the same people and the actual money, which would have been printed did not go anywhere. In the meantime the FRB will have sent the government a big fat bill for a percentage of every one of the 1.5 trillion Dollars printed, which you all have to pay for.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I got through page 4 before I decided to reply and I haven't seen this posted yet, but I have seen just about every conspiracy theory surrounding the Fed thrown out.

First, the FED doesn't have the power to start another World War, If somebody starts a World War it is because the FED financed it. Audit the Fed no World War, because they would signing their own death warrants at that point.

Two, The FED doesn't have "power" they are only able to print and give out money and raise and lower interest rates, the "power" that they have is just as much of an illusion as the money they print.

Three, when they threaten to "crash the economy" if they have a spot light pointed on them you first need to figure out what "economy" they are talking about.

Okay now lets tie all this in together, if the FED is audited people will know who got the cash, which will include countries and the like, so if a World War starts the only people that will be able to finance the war are the people that received the moneys. Try getting the people that do the dirty work in the military to obey orders when they will all know they are fighting wars for bankers, not going to happen.

The second point, interest rates are just about as low as they can go, they have already given out Trillions of dollars, how much worse can they actually make things? Remember this important fact,

They already crashed the economy!

That was a one trick pony. You can't "crash" something that has already been crashed, you are beating a dead horse at that point. Which brings me to the third point.

What economy are they talking about? Everybody assumes that they are talking about the economy that you and I and normal people live in. That is not the economy they are talking about, they are talking about their economy. The economy that they deal in where people sit behind a desk in a 3ft. x 3ft. cubical while they continue to get rich and pay the people that make them the money pennies on the dollar.

The economy that the FED is talking about is the economy they deal in everyday and how they continue to get to richer and the poor get poorer. If a spotlight is shined on the FED the real power structure will crash, i.e. the special interest.

Without the mega banks the mega conglomerates will not have anybody to get their multi-million and billion dollar loans from. Which means the mega conglomerates, or the real power collapse, but then they have to deal will all the people that have screwed.

It's simple, the "crash" the FED is talking about it, isn't the economy me you and everybody else lives in it is the .01% that hold the vast majority of wealth that will "crash".

Remember our government is bought and paid for my special interest, if the mega banks collapse no more cash for the mega conglomerate, which means no more money for the politicians from special interest, which means they will all be exposed.

They are playing the game of divide and conquer, now things that happen in politics is because somebody wanted it to happen, in most cases, but occasionally things happen that they didn't want to happen, such as this.

They audit the FED it will suck when the "other" economy crashes, but once everybody stops freaking out and realizes they are the ones that make things go around it won't be but a few years before things get better.

To summarize, the economy the FED is talking about crashing is not the economy that we live in, it is the economy the .01% live in. He is threatening to collapse the power structure.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am not an Ayn Rand fan, but I saw this as a comment at Zero Hedge and it bears repeating.

“Then you will see the rise of the double standard—the men who live by force, yet count on those who live by trade to create the value of their looted money—the men who are the hitchhikers of virtue. In a moral society, these are the criminals, and the statutes are written to protect you against them. But when a society establishes criminals-by-right and looters-by-law—men who use force to seize the wealth of DISARMED victims—then money becomes its creators’ avenger. Such looters believe it safe to rob defenseless men, once they’ve passed a law to disarm them. But their loot becomes the magnet for other looters, who get it from them as they got it. Then the race goes, not to the ablest at production, but to those most ruthless at brutality. When force is the standard, the murderer wins over the pickpocket. And then that society vanishes, in a spread of ruins and slaughter.

“Do you wish to know whether that day is coming? Watch money. Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion— when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing—when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors—when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you—when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice—you may know that your society is doomed. Money is so noble a medium that it does not compete with guns and it does not make terms with brutality. It will not permit a country to survive as half-property, half-loot.

“Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men’s protection and the base of a moral existence. Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it becomes, marked: ‘Account overdrawn.’

“When you have made evil the means of survival, do not expect men to remain good. Do not expect them to stay moral and lose their lives for the purpose of becoming the fodder of the immoral. Do not expect them to produce, when production is punished and looting rewarded.

Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged – 1957

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Does anyone remember back in the 80's when the Mexican peso was falling trough the floor and the U.S. rushed $2 Billion in cash to the Mexican National bank? The newspaper article said that the U.S. actually sent suitcases of cash down...I remember thinking "great...now what are the bank officials going to do with it - stuff it in their wallets?"

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Advancedboy

So my point is that the actual problem of crisis is not the banks, but the total collapse of trade balance,

The Chinese artiffically peg the yuen to the dollar. It has been quite beneficial for China because US manufacturers have to compete against artificially cheap Chinese goods. The World Trade Organization does not allow the USA to use tariffs, import duties or import quotas to reulate te import of cheap low quality chinese goods into the USA. This allows cheap imported goods to drive out well made more expensive good. Also corporations such as Wallmart demand suppliers use Chinese cheap labor to make goods.

In the USA we have OSHA, minimum wage, child and other labor laws, the EPA and lots of other regulations and Quality standards that the Chinese side step. Get Congress to repeal all the laws back to 1900 and I am sure we could compete with China. Especially if we get rid of the World Trade Organization and no tariffs.

This is the answer to the problem for us and the exploited Chinese worker!

A treaty can be nullified by a statute passed by the U.S. Congress (or by a sovereign State or States if Congress refuses to do so), when the State deems a treaty the performance of a treaty is self-destructive. The law of self-preservation overrules the law of obligation in others.

"This [Supreme] Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty." - Reid v. Covert, October 1956, 354 U.S. 1, at pg 17.
This case involved the question: Does the NATO Status of Forces Agreement (treaty) supersede the U.S. Constitution? Keep reading.
The Reid Court (U.S. Supreme Court) held in their Opinion that,
"... No agreement with a foreign nation can confer power on the Congress, or any other branch of government, which is free from the restraints of the Constitution. Article VI, the Supremacy clause of the Constitution declares, "This Constitution and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all the Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land...’
"There is nothing in this language which intimates that treaties and laws enacted pursuant to them do not have to comply with the provisions of the Constitution nor is there anything in the debates which accompanied the drafting and ratification which even suggest such a result...
"It would be manifestly contrary to the objectives of those who created the Constitution, as well as those who were responsible for the Bill of Rights – let alone alien to our entire constitutional history and tradition – to construe Article VI as permitting the United States to exercise power UNDER an international agreement, without observing constitutional prohibitions. (See: Elliot’s Debates 1836 ed. – pgs 500-519).
"In effect, such construction would permit amendment of that document in a manner not sanctioned by Article V. The prohibitions of the Constitution were designed to apply to all branches of the National Government and they cannot be nullified by the Executive or by the Executive and Senate combined."
Did you understand what the Supreme Court said here? No Executive Order, Presidential Directive, Executive Agreement, no NAFTA, GATT/WTO agreement/treaty, passed by ANYONE, can supersede the Constitution. FACT. No question! www.sweetliberty.org...

.....Guangdong Province now has a booming economy and accounts for half of China's GDP.

But it is an economy powered by millions of migrant workers who are desperate enough to accept long hours, low pay and dangerous conditions because the alternatives back home are worse..... news.bbc.co.uk...

American importers have long answered criticism of conditions at their Chinese suppliers with labor rules and inspections. But many factories have just gotten better at concealing abuses....

Tang learned that auditors from Wal-Mart, Beifa's biggest customer, were about to inspect labor conditions at the factory... Wal-Mart had already on three occasions caught Beifa paying.. less than China's minimum wage,.. a fourth offense would end the relationship.

Help arrived suddenly...The caller said he was with Shanghai Corporate Responsibility Management & Consulting Co., and for a $5,000 fee, he'd take care of Tang's Wal-Mart problem...

Lai provided advice on how to create fake but authentic-looking records and suggested that Beifa hustle any workers with grievances out of the factory on the day of the audit,

In this shifting, often murky environment, labor auditing has mushroomed into a multimillion-dollar industry. Internal corporate investigators and such global auditing agencies as Cal Safety Compliance, sgs of Switzerland, and Bureau Veritas of France operate a convoluted and uncoordinated oversight system. They follow varying corporate codes of conduct, resulting in some big Chinese factories having to post seven or eight different sets of rules. Some factories receive almost daily visits from inspection teams demanding payroll and production records, facility tours, and interviews with managers and workers. "McDonald's (MCD ), Walt Disney, (DIS ) and Wal-Mart are doing thousands of audits a year that are not harmonized," says van Heerden of Fair Labor. Among factory managers, "audit fatigue sets in," he says.

Some companies that thought they were making dramatic progress are discovering otherwise. A study commissioned by Nike last year covered 569 factories it uses in China and around the world that employ more than 300,000 workers. It found labor-code violations in every single one. Some factories "hide their work practices by maintaining two or even three sets of books," by coaching workers to "mislead auditors about their work hours, and by sending portions of production to unauthorized contractors where we have no oversight," the Nike study found.

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

It is not WTO that can set or prohibit tariffs on US, actually US has veto rights in WTO. The problem is US simply can not impose any tariffs to countries that lend them such huge amounts of money. You set import barriers and, China and Japan simply stop buying US bonds. US simply can not do anything as long as due to huge trade gap they have to borrow from Asian moguls. And it is not only price my dear friend, it is the quality. Should I remind you that HTC phone company can sell cellphones for 800 dollars a piece, because of very high quality of the product. lexus can sell LS, GS, and soon will sell a sports coupe well over 100k while American car companies have problems selling a rebadged Daewoo for even 25K. Nikon can sell cameras for 2000 dollars a piece, can Kodak do that? As I have been talking already since age 12- IT IS ABOUT THE PRODUCT, ACTUALLY!!! You really think that the problem of Pontiac Aztec was price?Zenith Tv sets weren`t bought because Chinese ones were cheaper? No!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

HOLY # IF THIS IS REAL!!!

Archive of NEWS Announcements arranged in date order
www.worldreports.org...

In glancing through some of these "Headlines" I notice...

02 Aug 2009 OBAMA LIES AGAIN AS THE SETTLEMENTS MONEY IS STOLEN
www.worldreports.org...

The 1st thing that comes to my mind is...

www.rumormillnews.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...

John W. Bush, Denton Guthrie, Kynaston Perrierra, Otto Starzman and Donald L. Miller, working under Kamarulzaman Bin Annuar in a Nevada corporation known as Global Petroleum Investments, United Kingdom of Atlantis, along with Jerry Hansard, and K. Mack Robinson of Jackson, Mississippi, embezzled Durham Trust and the people of the United States of America, out of the payment of the alleged national debt and who has also prevented the lawful return -- marked PAID IN FULL -- of hundreds of thousands of mortgages held by U.S. Citizens and stored by the House Rothschild in the City of London and in France. This certainly indicates that they are material witnesses to the ill-gotten proceeds of the embezzlement of the $6.5T payment of the U.S. debt, in the Durham Trust's debt swap/debt conversion of May 21, 2003.

Now...does this help explain the "Housing Crisis" better???

Welcome to The Real Matrix: Time for The Red Pill?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Bankruptcy of The United States
www.apfn.net...

"The Truth as I see it."
www.usavsus.info...

The above are my impressions/investigations into "The Secret"...

Members might want to take a look at what I've come up with...
...here are the high points...

[edit on 8/29/2009 by Hx3_1963]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join