It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret That Will Destroy the World's Financial System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This sounds very serious and is very serious. The claim is made by world's biggest and most powerful banks. It isn't a claim made by "whack-jobs" or people who are shouting NWO!

If the Fed disclouses the INFO we could have a major problem. On the other hand, one could wonder what kind of change is happening when we finally see some challenge to the FED?

To me this all points to something very troubling.

Your thoughts on the article below?

www.dailykos.com...

That sounds like a big claim. Who's making it? Not some scary Chicken Littles in the Daily Kos diaries. Not some Doomer site. Not wacked-out gold bugs. Not Ron Paul. This claim is being made by a consortium of the world's biggest and most powerful banks. What's the secret they don't want you to know? It all starts here: In November of last year, the Bloomberg news organization sued the Federal Reserve bank of the United States. The goal of the suit was to force the Fed to disclose information on the alphabet soup of lending programs it created in 2008 to help prop up Wall St. banks: Bloomberg News asked a U.S. court today to force the Federal Reserve to disclose securities the central bank is accepting on behalf of American taxpayers as collateral for $1.5 trillion of loans to banks. The lawsuit is based on the U.S. Freedom of Information Act, which requires federal agencies to make government documents available to the press and the public, according to the complaint. The suit, filed in New York, doesn't seek money damages. "The American taxpayer is entitled to know the risks, costs and methodology associated with the unprecedented government bailout of the U.S. financial industry," said Matthew Winkler, the editor-in-chief of Bloomberg News, a unit of New York-based Bloomberg LP, in an e-mail.

more....(notice the line "The secret is just that big.)

Anyway, an industry group representing the biggest and most powerful banks on the globe, including British, French, Dutch and German as well as American banks, have issued a warning about the disclosure: If you tell who got the $1.5 tril, you're gonna destroy the world financial system. The secret is just that big.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm wondering of they will pretend to go along and hope it is forgotten about?

How can they ever hope to keep their status otherwise?
People will fill the streets in revolt.
Pure and simple

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I really really get P#ssed off when I read things like. The secret is too big to be revealed. Trust me for us tax payers there’s nothing they can tell us that’ll shock us. Sure it’ll get a lot of people into trouble. You know the rich and their buddies. Who cares if the system crashes, then crash it must be. It’ll come back a better place hopefully with no Fed.

So in fear of a crash or whatever we must accept that these guys will continue doing “dirty” deals. We must work for a living and they can wheel, deal and steel. Yeah Right.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I predict that there will soon be some unexplained accidents involving many Federal employees.

We all know the only way to keep a secret is to get rid of the ones who know and the ones getting close to knowing.

Time to let the cat out of the bag and let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
HEH, read the banks actual filing, believe me, it's that bad

Full Filing Found Here - PDF Warning

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok I will bite. Who is it going too? MY first guess would be the Vatican . But Im not sure , the post dosen't say who. Are you gonna give us the secret , or am I just that niaeve (sp) and don't see it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
secret = it went to the same people the missing 3 trill from 9/10/01 went.. to Israel to create the temple complex.

... you think i'm joking....

[edit on 28-8-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They are just trying to cover up years of illegal activity.
It's that simple.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What if the secret is...the banksters boss demanded the money to keep the economy floating or they would collapse it all? What if those banksters are holding all the governments of the world hostage? :p

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just remember ATSers... We have a survival forum on this website.

Oh Dear God... We are in for a bumpy ride. Secret revealed or not, the financial system is gonna crash.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So this non governmental group of theifs have lent out 1.5 trillion tax payer dollars and rufesed to disclose to whom or terms of collateral.When will Americans wake up and remove the leech from their country.Its obvious the government will never do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with Nelson, would you want to have all your banking made public? I sure wouldn't invest a dime with em if I thought they would print my name.

It reads like a legal chess game of checkmate to the IRS and to the Dept of the Treasury.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm clueless on this stuff. Financial crap has never been my milieu.

But I'm intrigued. I'd like to hear a few predictions on this front.

And I doubt the audit would've gone this far if is wasn't permitted by some very powerful persons. As we all know, no one in Washington can so much as blow their noses without their handlers' permissions.

I wonder, what are those bastards up to now.

And who prospers?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Also see my thread with the link to the Zero Hedge take on it in the Global Meltdown forum.

Racketering 101

I'm glad to see the story making the rounds on the alternative news and blogosphere. Haven't heard a word about it anywhere else.

Starred, Flagged

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Firstly I doubt the banks that received money put up any collateral. It more sounds like the Fed just gave them the money. They just decided which banks to help out and which to let fail. Now days we don’t have to print the money per say. Its electronic. And because the Fed is not audited. Who knows what they doing behind the scenes. We could be 30-50 Trillion in the red.

So they gave some banks a lot of money and those banks did not loan to the people instead snatched up failing assets to prop up their Book and assets.

Who else got the money besides the banks. Well I’m sure its long list. If the banks were supposed to have got $750Billion. That leaves $450Billion. A Billion $ to 450 individuals? People of influence, people in the know. A few friends, a few leaders here and there, to buy them who knows.

Just Like the courts went after Nazi’s for 2nd world war crimes. They should go after Whoever was involved here and those receiving money, they should be spending the next 50 years in prison without Parole. All their assets confiscated and Auctioned off. –like everything dude.

When this info comes out it will cause inflation and devaluating of the dollar. And I’m sure a bank Holiday.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
honestly, my guess:

It went one of two places: Iraq or Israel.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Okay, I have a third guess:

Dubai. I have, afterall, predicted that this will be the "capital" of the world's elite very soon.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
For this reason alone the FED should have been open and accountable all along. The very fact that most of its dealings are in "secret" one can immediately guess that criminal or questionable acts would be going on, given that it is human nature to do so.

This might in fact be the beginning of the end, or the the beginning of a New Order.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I was wondering if I was the only one who remembered that.
I mentioned it once in a very old post, I think.
Nowadays, I would not be surprised to see that if we follow the money, it leads directly to Israel, and the Vatican and we come to the realization that they are playing both sides of the same coin.
Oh, did I say that out loud?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
So this non governmental group of theifs have lent out 1.5 trillion tax payer dollars and rufesed to disclose to whom or terms of collateral.When will Americans wake up and remove the leech from their country.Its obvious the government will never do it.

What they don't want you to know is what is being held a collateral for the loans that is the secret they don't want released.It goes back to the federal reserve can print money but in most instances doesn't have to .Lets say the reserve writes a check for 500 million to a swiss bank for example.The feds will say whats the collateral for the loan.usually non negotiable bonds. If the bank defaults the fed takes ownership of those bonds. What the federal reserve doesn't want people to know is what they actually own.This has been going on for hundred years the secret is the Federal reserve owns half the planet by now.
now the scary part is who owns the federal reserve most people dont realize its a private organization not a governm,ent entity that the united states gave the ability to print money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join