It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face. [UPDATE]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is a new thread to revive Sleeper's thread. Lou Baldin is back. This time you can hear it from his own voice. He granted his first interview to The Veritas Show

Here's a preview to the show:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Good stuff...and I like how they shortened it rather than listening to all the commercials.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
That's just a five-minute preview of a two-hour show. The show does not have commercials.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
"If we want the damn oil we go over there and get it".

Yes, you just did. Typical world view of Americans is that they go and grab what they want with force. Its a shame people like this will reinforce that picture...

Blaming evil aliens for making you take the oil will probably not be a great success.

I believe there are aliens, but I dont believe this guy knows anything about them. He is a story teller.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Copernicus, you may have misunderstood what he said. He did not mean it in the arrogant manner in which you believe he did. What he meant was that the US military is equipped enough to accomplish that rather quickly without having to drag on for years. Wars that are supposed to be waged not won.

Again, don't judge a book by its cover. That preview was just the cover of the book. In five minutes of two hours you should not draw a conclusion, unless you want to dismiss him immediately without looking into it more.

Cheers,

Exo

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I read the thread, all of it, and the book too, soon as I found it. After I got maybe 20 pages into the thread, I knew this man Sleeper was the real deal. He is telling the truth as he sees it, just as all human being do. I have been aboard one of these craft too, and only one who has been there will know things others do not know. The book is a good read, I cou\ld not put it down, ans have read it three times already. Sleeper is over at John Lear's forum now, I hear...
johnlearsmoon.myfastforum.org...
I salute you, Lou Baldin, for coming out with this.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just think that if someone is going to make claims that the various world governments have super advanced ET based technology that could end our oil dependency, make wars shorter, revolutionize transportation and exploration, etc then that person really needs to have solid, empirical, conclusive, physical, and non-debatable evidence to PROVE his or her claims. Quite frankly I am SICK of hearing the same people say "the government has all this super advanced technology" like Zero Point, etc but can NOT offer ANY type of solid evidence to back their claims. All it is doing is totally smearing and destroying the legitimacy (well what is left) of ufology, these people may or may not realize that all they are doing is destroying the very field they claim to love, like a cancer within. So it is time to PUT UP OR SHUT UP in my humble opinion. It is wonderful that the government has access to these technologies (but very bad because they are hiding them), and I believe they do, plus much more we can not even BEGIN to imagine. BUT, they might as well not have anything that is claimed because without any type of proof to FORCE them to come clean it does not matter anyways. Hell, these people 'calling out the government' unwillingly or not are doing the governments job for them by destroying any credibility left in ufology. So until someone comes with proof of these suppressed technologies I personally hope everyone stops making a big deal about it without proof and making us 'fringe scientist' look even more fringe and lunatic. Basically they need to [color=gold]stop talking and start walking...

However, thanks for taking the time to share this with us Exopolitico .

[edit on 8/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello Autowrench,

I'm glad to see you're sharing your unique perspective. Only if you can walk in someone's shows or see life through their eyes should we dismiss someone. Just because they have, what may sound, outrageous claims or ideas, doesn't mean that they are lying. I know, EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE. But it's not enough just to close "the book".

Speaking of John Lear. He made the introduction to Lou Baldin's show.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

But it's not enough just to close "the book".

No but it is enough to close the mouths until proper evidence can be presented.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
JK, I'll give you that one!

Exo

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Oh wow, how embarrassing for many of us. This type of ignorant tripe put out there by the vocal majority that has been representing this subject to the public has damaged any ability to ever know the truth.

And yet these fools continue with their baseless "stories" knowing full well that there is "a fool born every minute" to swallow the crap they are shoveling.

I don't what embarrasses me more, the fact that there are people out there still engaging in personal, childish fantasies like this or the fact that there are so many eager to sit in the pews and yell shout hallelujah.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
this guy is creepy

cool, you need to pay 15 or more dolars to KNOW the truth

the full interview is avaliable on the website .. haahhaha you need to pay ... how cool is that!@$

you will pay and you will have NO guarentees of the truth ... cool

you must be dumb to pay ...

why to put a price in truth ... the truth should have a price ... but, cool ...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You get half the show for free, and if you believe it's worth it, then you pay...

You may want to correct your blanket statement. Plus, it's not $15 for the show. It's $15 for all past shows and three more months into the future.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I used to listen to Veritas before there was any sort of membership fee, it was quickly becoming one of my favorite sites to dive into, but I cant afford it and I no longer frequent it (sad panda).

Thanks for sharing this with us, I hope it gets more people interested!

Ignore the dis-respectful members.

Be In Peace

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hello Asmus,

There are ways to get a free subscription to Veritas. Visit the site and click on FREE SUBSCRIPTION.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Duplicate post. MOD please delete.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

"then that person really needs to have solid, empirical, conclusive, physical, and non-debatable evidence to PROVE his or her claims."

Hi Jkrog08,

I respectfully disagree,

If people need to have this kind of solid, conclusive, un-disputable evidence you speak of before speaking out about a subject then most of ATS should be immediately shut down.

I feel things can be talked about and if they do not have solid non-debatable evidence for a particular subject then "The Viewer" should take it as a possibility but with a grain of salt according to their freewill of choice but that is up to the viewer everyone differing in angle/opinion.

However talking about such things that people may have inside knowledge on should come out from all spectrums even though they cannot provide unequivocal absolute proof you suggest especially if it's of an important nature pertaining to the advancement/awakening of the human consciousness that is taking place and will continue to take place.

If everyone kept their mouth shut about things because they cannot prove them then people out there who believe in extraterrestrials period in all fields of ufology should close their mouths as well because they do not have as you state:

"Solid, empirical, conclusive, physical, and non-debatable evidence to PROVE his or her claims. "

What they do have is evidence and credible eye-witness testimonies but what they don’t have is “solid, empirical, conclusive, physical and non-debatable evidence to PROVE his or her claims” as you state.

I listened to this person and what he has said thus far is true from a certain angle/perception accept for the Dulce base part I know nothing about that but I cannot prove what I personally know so please by all means consider it un-true or take it with a grain of salt either way it doesn’t really matter and it’s probably not that important either. But there are some things out there that should be released and are of more significance than others having to do with the human advancement/evolution/progression and an awakening of the human consciousness taking place right here on earth, these type of things needs to come and talked about even without the evidence.

Now I ask you this, can you absolutely prove all of your past experiences to the world in such a way as you state above? You have experienced things in your childhood perhaps or other times and have eye-witness testimonies even perhaps with pictures but that still falls short of unequivocal, absolute non-debatable 100% proof. Can you absolutely prove some things really happened that you said happened in your childhood that you personally experienced?

Are you personally sure that these experiences happened? Ok so you probably are sure because you remember but how do you know they were not implanted memories or dreams or your losing your mind or what not? Do you have absolute proof of this?

Some things can only be known personally within an individual because they lived it or experienced it for themselves and so the evidence/proof out there people are looking for is too much to ask. Some subjects high level/top secret in nature can never be revealed completely or proved completely but can be spoken of by those with experience or who have lived it.

Nobody is being force fed to believe anything and I feel that whoever this person is Lou Baldin he doesn't look like he made it his mission in life to go around convincing masses quite the contrary it appears that he was probably invited to speak because people wanted to hear him speak, they came to him not him to them. I’m sure the interview would be interesting and you might learn something from what I’ve heard so far. Most of what we think we know is from a very low perspective like an insect viewing our world from the ground with near zero comprehension. We are not seeing the many illusions that make up roughly 99.9999% of our entire materialistic universe and world so roughly 0.0001% is what we physically can smell, taste, see, feel and prove. Quite a small fraction.

Now if I told you that there are roughly 100 Billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy alone and out of those 100 Billion stars there are billions of planets similar to this one with humans, plants, animals similar to this one then the world may laugh me out of the water just like they would the Wright Brothers (If they pre-advertised their first flight) or anyone who mentions the world was once round and so on but it still doesn't change the truth. The truth for me personally may only still be a possibility for you and then again it is from my own experience/perception, can I absolutely prove it? Of course not but I can speak it and maybe show some evidence supporting what I say but that is as far as it goes.

Zero point talked about and I will even say it if you don’t mind has been around a long time in non-terrestrial hands and still is but even greater than that is the human body as within the human mind is the capability to enable/harvest zero point energy if only learned without other technology. You are the technology. This may get me in trouble so please limit yourself to throwing only 1 stone at a time please.-)

Here is an interesting discovery that somewhat supports at least the possibility of what I have said about the billions of planets within the Milky Way.

www.newscientist.com...

Best Wishes!
ET_MAN

[edit on 28-8-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Thanks ET_MAN,

There are so many things that can't be proven. However, using statistical probabilities, anyone could determine that there are more chances of life existing elsewhere than there is not.

It is the height of arrogance to believe that we are alone in the universe, just because we haven't seen "them". It's perfectly acceptable to be skeptical, but it is very important to keep an open mind.

Cheers,

Mel

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I think you misunderstood what I meant.

I never meant that we should not talk about such things, as in SPECULATE and POSTULATE. But when people come out in a public manner, speaking for the ENTIRE field of ufology claiming something as a fact without evidence to back it up is totally wrong and a MAJOR cancer to ufology in my humble opinion. There is nothing wrong with postulations and theory discussion, as we do on ATS on a daily bases, and as you and me are doing right now
. There is a MAJOR difference between pure speculation based on available 'evidence' (note the quotations because even that evidence is purely circumstantial and hear-say) like we do here, as well many others not affiliated with this site and presenting something very speculative and poorly backed as FACT. No true ufologist or ANYONE with true intentions would EVER present something that lacks definite evidence as FACT. That is either a major fallacy on ones part or an intentional effort, it is one of the two.

Also please do not throw off this conversation with Red Herrings about "can I prove every event in my life happened or is it an implant memory".

I am sure that was not intentional but none-the-less it is irrelevant to the fact that in my opinion (and I assure you MANY others) NO ONE should claim something as fact and talk for ALL OF US who spend so much time trying to make ufology legit unless they can back up what they say with undeniable evidence. I am no 'skeptic'(in reality they don't exist anyways
), in fact I have had personal contact with a 'whistleblower' who was SCI-OPs in the CIA, but I can not prove any of it beyond a doubt---So thus ETHICALLY all I can do is put the information out there as "POSSIBLE TRUTH", NOT claim it IS TRUTH. That is very obnoxious, ambiguous, and erroneous to do so. I seriously do not think many who claim a love for ufology realize just how thin of an 'edge' we are on as it is, every day is a struggle to be taken seriously.

It is funny you said "advance human consciousness"..Okay, I am all for that, BUT how can we do that with hear-say??? I am not willing to devote my important time to something that someone claims is true. No logical person is. I think it is BEYOND DANGEROUS to even attempt to put "advancing human consciousness" in the same paragraph as something (government suppressed ET technology) that is less proven than God.

I notice your user name and it is apparent you have passion for ufology by your name and your reply to me. I RESPECT THAT and am thankful ATS, ufology, and the HUMAN RACE has people like you so passionate about finding the truth about the GREATEST thing ever in human history. But we ALWAYS must remember that sometimes our pure devotion to the field and subsequent desire for the truth can lead to a blind belief in something, simply because we want it to be true so much we can overlook logic and science and thus let our emotions take over and get the better of ourselves.

All I am saying is that before claiming things as factual one MUST be able to PROVE IT. This is no different than mainstream science, gravity was not made a law because Newton speculated its existence. It was made a law because he PROVED its' existence.
There is NEVER harm in discussing, theorizing, and postulating certain things--in fact it would be a MAJOR idiocy not to, as that is how a theory becomes fact. But we should NEVER skip those steps and just say something that we theorize as fact without being able to back it up. This is ALL too common these days in ufology, and mostly (IMHO) because a lot of reported ufologist and 'channelers' that have popped up recently (not going to name names, but if you know anything about ufology you will know who I am referring) are most likely only after MONEY and ego stroking from the gullible believers.

It is pretty simple in my humble opinion....We can all keep proclaiming things and calling out the governments for "disclosure of a massive 50 year old cover-up" on nothing but feelings, emotions, hear-say, and sketchy evidence. OR we can gather REAL evidence and BACK UP what we claim and them MAYBE we will get somewhere. One route will lead ufology the way of laughter and ridicule with us never to be taken seriously. The other will lead the only place that matters---Where the TRUTH LAYS... Again I am not alone in saying I am SICK of all these 'proclamations' from people that claim to be ufologist but never have ANY evidence to back up their claims, especially the ones that will "tell you more for 15.00$ plus shipping and handling". This brings me to yet anther point---In my opinion (and MANY others) it is highly questionable to request money for things proclaimed to be "proof of ETs" or anything that could potentially further ufology. I understand people must make a living and need to have funds to research things but there is a FINE line in what to request money for. If your research needs money to continue then by all means ask and request----BUT if you have already found something of your own means then ask for money to view something that greatly adds to ufology is just WRONG and usually means that person is full of it. I mean there are QUITE a few threads on ATS that would put MANY so called 'ufologists' to SHAME, should they require a fee to view? We do this freely....

This is a thing many 'standard believers' (ie not what could be considered a ufologist but they believe and support the cause, like MANY members here are) do NOT understand......There is MUCH more to ufology than "flying triangles and saucers with Greys". There is economics, ethics, science, and more. It is not all simple, as may people sadly think it is. I have hope for ufology, but we MUST UNIFY and cut the crap. We need to seperate ourselves from those who are only in it to profit or advance their own selfish beliefs. Only then can we truly find the truth.

Thank you for your reply and effort to put it together so we can further this great discussion here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

just out of curiousity, what kind of evidence for this would you like from someone to prove to you the government has zero point energy, etc..? I mean, if this person touched it, used it, saw it, but never heard anything again and couldnt get any documentation, would you not want him to say anything?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join