It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face. [UPDATE]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Cool title.
But has anyone ever seen the nose on their faces.
I knew I'd be in for a puppet show.
Just because people lied in the 50s to make an excuse as
spokesmen for UFO science does not mean we must continue.
Always willing to checkout the next ET contact effort.
Good luck.
We are going to need it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey ET MAN I was just reading your thread about the benevolents. Interesting stuff man, really enjoyed it.

Man I don't know if you mentioned it or not, but do you have any kind of timeframe for the serious doom to begin. My wife and I just had a baby, like 3 weeks ago. LOL good timing right.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Cool title.
But has anyone ever seen the nose on their faces.
I knew I'd be in for a puppet show.
Just because people lied in the 50s to make an excuse as
spokesmen for UFO science does not mean we must continue.
Always willing to checkout the next ET contact effort.
Good luck.
We are going to need it.

We are going to need luck LOL.

Just look at the luck Tesla had trying to tell people about the communications from Mars he was experiencing. To bad Tesla was surrounded by people like you at that time too.

Oh but we sure love his technology don't we now. I guess talking about how your inventive ideas enter your mind with a flash of light and talking about communicating with Mars is BS but thanks for the AC that changed the world.

TA!!

Izarith.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Doh, I didn't mention his Earth to ionosphere currents that would have
changed the world even more.
Its just stuck in his air craft, UFOs, now used by the Illuminati who tell you
the ETs did it.
Every time Tesla made an advancement the investors saw him make
an even better power source and would lose their investment until
he was blacklisted.
Tesla had to work under assumed names and made RCA radios.
Ain't that a kick in the head for the Marsian ETs.
ED: So I left a comment on the video.
Tesla was blacklisted after investors learned his Tower would be two
Niagara Falls, millions of horsepower, he said so March 5, 1904.
Working under assumed names for RCA radio.
The UFO has the same Earth to ionosphere scalar current for flight as
current sparks envelope the craft.
There are no ETs from the Illuminati about it.

[edit on 8/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

For me personally I see this as black and white.

Autowrench:
This world and all that it involves is simply not all black and white. There are many shades of gray too, and things we cannot see or know, and things that are denied us to know. I have never seen a million dollars, but I know a million dollars exists, because my government spends a million dollars like I spend a dime'.

I won’t claim to be right either as I’m sure I’m living part of that illusion as well, we all are on different levels as everyone sees the world differently in their own unique way that creates their own reality so we all have different perceptions/angles at viewing the world. (We call that personality with an ego-)

Autowrench: Not only do each of us see everything in a different manner, our perception of a thing differs too. Perception is tied to intelligence and knowledge. Take a man who lived in Biblical times, he stands tending his sheep and something comes down from the sky, a shiny metal thing, but the man has never seen metal, and does not know what it is. A being steps out, and shows the man wondrous things that he can do. Then he re-boards his craft and flies off into the distance. Of course the man will tell everyone in his village about this. He describes it in the only words he knows, and akins what he saw with things he know of. This is where we are today. Someone sees a craft, or is taken aboard a craft, and then come back to tell what he saw. Everyone screams "show me proof, I needs to see evidence!" Then others say, "it was demons, agents of Satan!" Others say, "you need back on your meds, you are nuts!"
The man saw what he saw, he experienced what he experienced. The reality one is in on one of these ET craft in like a dream world, because it is...it is an artificially created reality. Doors appear when you need one, as do windows, and you can place your hand on a window and move it about. It is so very different from what we are used to, and it is hard to relate what it is like using third dimensional words and facts.
This is where we are here today.

Clickfoot:

I started reading his thread not long after it began, and at a certain point I had to stop. Not because I didn't believe him - but because something he said scared me. It shouldn't have affected me, but it did. It resonated with me for some reason I don't understand - and quite frankly I don't want to know.

Autowrench:
I too was scared, Clickfoot, the first time, and the other times too. When I had a vision of things I was scared. Reality is scary, as is the government. For me, the more I am scared, the closer I think I am getting to the truth. this is what drives me, and I suspect this is what drives others to talk about these things too. I suspect what scared you is you read something that sparked a memory within you. I used to think all these UFO people were crazy, until I saw first hand that they do exist. I used to believe in a God who would save me and protect me until I saw what was really going on out there. Here on planet Earth, for an average human being, the knowledge that person has in minuscule compared to what the ones in charge know. Since my quest began in 1999, I have seen things that almost drove me crazy at times. I think, why me?

I am no military person with high security clearance, nor am I a scientist or physicist. I am just a man that has experienced things not of this world. Believe me, if I could grab just one thing that would conclusively prove once and for all that ET is real, don't you think I would? Don't you think anyone would?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You know the funny thing about these posts and concern over disclosure? People overlook one simple fact. It doesn't matter. Ok, so there are or aren't aliens. You have 30 more years to live, or less, depending on what death decides to do with you. How did the truth help you? Peace of mind? Well that was worth it then. We all need to quit wasting our time worrying about this crap and just live the lives we have to the fullest we can, because the inevitable fact remains that time is short for ALL of us. We all are going to die. It's an inescapable truth. What comes after death, if anything, is a singular journey we must all make. Perhaps when we cross that line, we will finally know all there is to know. Or perhaps not. But what's the use in wasting what we do know in the here in now worrying about what we don't know or may never know. Just know this ONE thing, you're going to die, and it will arrive before you know it, and you will regret having wasted your time here on trivial things, rather than enjoying the live time you have while you have it. I say to all of us, stop feeding the beast. Unplug your computers. Go outside, smell the roses, listen to the birds, whisper to the wind. Enjoy the things that are out there that are tangible, and stop feeding the beast.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Actually SAL knows a lot, but before you speculate you relate to past experiences and if there is no dialogue in between to carry on a coversation then the moment has passed.

He knows quite a bit.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Oreyeon's got a great point, people speak a lot of this and that. disclosure happened. Not in a formal way, but its out there. I think most people have a handle or idea of it, just looking for closure. Let it go and live whatever life you have left in this messed-up world. My plate is full of politically correct people in the government (yeah right),equality (sure) and great people of this earth

What if there is an after-life?, sitting on the computer pi$#ing your time away! make the most of it living the best ego free life you can. It's one of the hardest things to do. I know, I work with construction guys all the time, it goes around constantly.

If you have kids, spend the time with them. I do follow Lou's blogs, and don't post more then the others, thanks to them they keep it alive, but i just don't have the time to post everyday, they do a great job with the questions. but I do follow the reads, in other words, I spend it with my family

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
edit to add:

My bad

[edit on 2-9-2009 by observe50]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
this guy reminds me of John Lear, he is willing to say ANYTHING to anyone who will listen to him.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What are you to them that they need to provide you or any of us with evidence? What do they care if you believe them or not? Have they threatend your life if you dont believe them? Do they have you at gun point? That guy doesnt even know youexist and your demanding evidence from him?
Thats too funny. Your so strong in your stance yet you seem to flock over to this hoping there is truth to this, yet you already know there is no evidence, otherwise you would be hearing it on tv and not reading it. I, quite frankly don't understand the people who demand evidence. If you dont believe then you dont believe, theres no need to demand any evidence, your life isnt in danger here. Just listen or read and move along your day.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Good thing there is no harm in listening!
Is there a full interview anywhere?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by Exopolitico

Was the guy that was getting interviewed "sleeper"? You know the iconic individual from the famous thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because he sounded like it as far as what he was saying.

If I saw it right downtown436, you didn’t get an answer on your question yet.
The guy “Lou Baldin” that was getting interviewed is indeed former member "sleeper" from the famous thread you mensioned.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I really didn't want to post in this thread, and give that original thread any more 'air-time' so to speak, but that other thread was perhaps one of the most embarrasing things I've ever read.

I'm sure a lot of fun was had at stringing the masses along with an almost endless stream of bullshine, which is what I am convinced it was. The other option is that they firmly believed everything they were telling. I mean, honestly, don't spout it off on the internet, go see a doctor.

The only update necessary would be that the character who called himself 'Sleeper' has either grown up a bit and doesn't need an ego-stroke or has now sought mental help and now feels much better.

Even the fact that he/she was backed up by John Lear didn't raise enough eyebrows. That alone should have been enough for most rational people to wash their hands of this sorry charade. Luckily, ATS has grown up since then and these kind of people keep their heads down a bit more, probably knowing full well that they would get ripped to pieces if they tried that rubbish on again.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Even the fact that he/she was backed up by John Lear didn't raise enough eyebrows.

Yeah and John Lear is so far out there i do not think he is even welcome on ATS anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for sharing your experiences autowrench, every individual has a unique angle/perception/view of reailty. All things in existence can be interpreted from multiple levels of understanding/perception. Life for Man should be kept as simple/easy as they can possibly make it for themselves. Just getting through this experience/reality and living your life in the best way one possibly can, to the best of one's ability is all that counts and is most important from my angle/view/perception.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
You know the funny thing about these posts and concern over disclosure? People overlook one simple fact. It doesn't matter. Ok, so there are or aren't aliens. You have 30 more years to live, or less, depending on what death decides to do with you. How did the truth help you? Peace of mind? Well that was worth it then. We all need to quit wasting our time worrying about this crap and just live the lives we have to the fullest we can, because the inevitable fact remains that time is short for ALL of us. We all are going to die. It's an inescapable truth. What comes after death, if anything, is a singular journey we must all make. Perhaps when we cross that line, we will finally know all there is to know. Or perhaps not. But what's the use in wasting what we do know in the here in now worrying about what we don't know or may never know. Just know this ONE thing, you're going to die, and it will arrive before you know it, and you will regret having wasted your time here on trivial things, rather than enjoying the live time you have while you have it. I say to all of us, stop feeding the beast. Unplug your computers. Go outside, smell the roses, listen to the birds, whisper to the wind. Enjoy the things that are out there that are tangible, and stop feeding the beast.

Congratulations for pinning the tail on the donkey! Your pathway leads to higher one's with such an attitude, prepared to face/meet anything and all things without fear of the unknowing, realizing that it's out of your control and the inevitable must happen. Living within your here and now reality prepared to face and meet all things head on without fear, worry or paranoia. If one can live this way they have conquered a very big reason/purpose why most come here from my angle/perception.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Congratulations on the baby, gloom N doom is a natural fraction of our current reality happening in multiples of d~. As the earth travels around the Sun so do cycles and seasons change. There is nothing seen in this third dimensional material world that is not on a cycle either collective or individual moving in one direction or another. So what I mean to convey is simply focus on Oreyeon's post living your life without worry, paranoia or fear enjoying what you have and ridding yourself of any carried weight/guilt/shame/regret on your shoulders prepared to meet/face anything. One must live their life to the best of their ability, in the best way they know how with free choice to make that individual choice. ((It is a formula.) Nothing can stop an inevitability, but all things/happen for a reason/purpose, if it's not one's time to leave earth something will enable one to stick around, if a particular individual's time is expired/due then it's an inevitability/enforced.

Food For Thought!

Albert Einstein

""Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."

""A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
you do not have to pay anything to listen to this interview. All you have to do is click on BLOG and the media player is there with interviews in full.

ATS is mentioned in the interview by John Lear as he introduces the guy and Lou mentions it and his earlier post.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Hi Jkrog08,

I respectfully disagree,

If people need to have this kind of solid, conclusive, un-disputable evidence you speak of before speaking out about a subject then most of ATS should be immediately shut down.

I feel things can be talked about and if they do not have solid non-debatable evidence for a particular subject then "The Viewer" should take it as a possibility but with a grain of salt according to their freewill of choice but that is up to the viewer everyone differing in angle/opinion.

However talking about such things that people may have inside knowledge on should come out from all spectrums even though they cannot provide unequivocal absolute proof you suggest especially if it's of an important nature pertaining to the advancement/awakening of the human consciousness that is taking place and will continue to take place.

I wholeheartedly agree, ET_MAN. I like your unique perspective on things. Speaking for myself, I know things that I should not know. How do I know this? Unknown at this time. I think it has to do with connections to the astral world, the collective intelligence field that surrounds us all. Perhaps ETs are taking to me. What does it matter, really? Knowledge is knowledge, wisdom is wisdom. Telepathy, or the Vril language is creeping back into the collective, and this is spreading all over the world. Human Beings are at long last waking up.

If everyone kept their mouth shut about things because they cannot prove them then people out there who believe in extraterrestrials period in all fields of ufology should close their mouths as well because they do not have as you state:

"Solid, empirical, conclusive, physical, and non-debatable evidence to PROVE his or her claims. "

What they do have is evidence and credible eye-witness testimonies but what they don’t have is “solid, empirical, conclusive, physical and non-debatable evidence to PROVE his or her claims” as you state.

I know, it is sad that "hard" evidence is always demanded right at the start of a new conspiracy, or a new idea. We are the Creative Power, Gentlemen and Ladies, and whatever we wish, we can create. All we need to do this is to fully awaken. the Power is Love. There is no higher power, and no other power can defeat it.

As I have said before on the UFO/ET/Alien issue, if the entire thing is Fake, as some claim, then thousands of paintings, photos, and video would have to be faked. Even in ancient times. Millions of human beings, most of sound mind and clear vision, so of high position jobs, police, fire and emergency people, plus commercial pilots, (who say a report of a flying saucer will get them fired,) are telling a lie, the very same lie all the time. All drawings that look the same from all over the world by children and adults that all look the same were all faked. Think about this for a minute. to fund such an endeavor would take literally billions and billions of dollars over a many years period. To me it is self evident.

(........ there are some things out there that should be released and are of more significance than others having to do with the human advancement/evolution/progression and an awakening of the human consciousness taking place right here on earth, these type of things needs to come and talked about even without the evidence.

Agreed. By talking about this in an open forum like this one, we spark interest and get other people talking, and when enough people talk, even The Powers That Be get nervous.
By letting them know that we know what they know, and that we can see them, and know who they are, will go a long way to opening this Pandora's Box of ET secrets, and don't kid yourselves, there are things in there you don't want to see, but is we are to know, then we need to see it all.

Nobody is being force fed to believe anything...

That's right. Don't like the post, or the subject matter? Don't read there. Don't believe what you are reading? Go to some other thread that is more to your liking. For myself, I post what I am thinking. What I am thinking at a given time. I am a reader, a speed reader, actually, and have read a great many books in my long life, on a great many subjects. I do not ask, or demand that everyone believe what I say is true, use your built in Truth Meter to decide that for you. I am not a Prophet, nor a Priest, Minister, coven master, or even leader. I am what I am, Popeye said it best. What I say is not "Gospel." My best advice for anyone who is waking up, and who is preparing for the Ascension Process is to do the research for yourself. Make up your own mind.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join