It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some evidence suggesting a UFO/Ghost connection

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here are some keys things I am noting about most who are experieng both.
1. Fear of the dark
2. They can only sleep if white noise is present.
3. They have things different when they wake up than when they went to sleep. I.E. music was on.. is now off or lights.. doors open that were shut.
4. a unease over closets and similar spaces. Most have specifications as to whether they need to be open or closed or open with lights on to sleep ok.
5. Most feel comforted by thunderstorms as opposed to the average fear of them.
6. seeing shadowy beings
7. seeing white things that may or may not be what they appear to be.
8. waking at times when all the numbers on the clock are lined up. 3:33 being most noted.
9. Having extreme unease and familiarity when seeing the preview for that new film coming out soon. The fourth kind.
10. finally for now.. of course seeing strange things you cannot explain in the sky.

*edited to add*
11. waking with a tone or beeping in your head. not so much external but a sound that seems to originate internally.
12. Inability to wake others in the house when activity is dramatic or strong.
13. An unexplainable light coming in through windows.
14. waking up with unexplainable marks or punctures that you don't remember getting
15. sudden appearance of "birth marks" in formations.
16. Many have some native american in their lineage

There are more but this was off the top of my head. Yes many of these things are common but together... they are unique.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I agree. I think we are definately on to something. There are people who have experienced both UFO sightings and paranormal phenomenon that are just not willing to come forward, but in the sake of research and finding the truth I hope those people can find the courage to share even if it is only by u2u which some have done. I have had enough responses both open and private to know that there truly is a connection there, what remains is understanding the nature of it all.

It takes an incredible amount of bravery and courage to admit to any of these experiences as they are often scarring and terrifying to our deepest and most vulnerable places in our psyche. They represent in many cases the Ultimate Unknown and the fact that for the most part we have no seeming control of it makes it all that much more horrifying. So I applaud those that come forward to wage battle with those that would redicule (often times the psyche showing it's fear through denial) and mock what they clearly do not understand. Simply saying it isn't real and it is not happening does not make it so and the burden of proof through repeatable evidence using the best and most unbiased thinking lies squarely and evenly on both sides of the equation.

It is sometimes better to try to prove these things don't exist to find disconcertingly that they inextricably do...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Here are some keys things I am noting about most who are experieng both.
1. Fear of the dark
2. They can only sleep if white noise is present.
3. They have things different when they wake up than when they went to sleep. I.E. music was on.. is now off or lights.. doors open that were shut.
4. a unease over closets and similar spaces. Most have specifications as to whether they need to be open or closed or open with lights on to sleep ok.
5. Most feel comforted by thunderstorms as opposed to the average fear of them.
6. seeing shadowy beings
7. seeing white things that may or may not be what they appear to be.
8. waking at times when all the numbers on the clock are lined up. 3:33 being most noted.
9. Having extreme unease and familiarity when seeing the preview for that new film coming out soon. The fourth kind.
10. finally for now.. of course seeing strange things you cannot explain in the sky.
There are more but this was off the top of my head. Yes many of these things are common but together... they are unique.

Nice list. I have seen similar and I must say that I personally resonate with about 80% of it and for the life of me cannot tell you why.

I don't want to "know". I want to understand.

I think knowing would just be another subjective and confusing thing that is personal and intimate whereas understanding has a tendency to be broader spectrum and shared at a societal level. Hmm.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am beginning to wonder about something else that might be connected. For a long time I have had anemia.. my body is unable to keep up my blood supply on its own. I take iron daily but after multiple tests the doctors have been unable to figure out how I keep losing the blood to begin with. Now the loss of blood on a regular basis may not be so noticeable for those with the ability to reproduce it normally but maybe just maybe this is related to the rest of it. The odd thing about it, and I have noted this before is that other than the tests showing how low my red blood cell count is it is impossible for the doctors to tell that I am that low. I have all the energy of any normal person with a normal blood count. This also baffles the hell out of them.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I added to the list. I just remembered another indicator that was shared was waking up to a tone of beep that seemed to originate within you.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
i was abducted as a child, so were my brothers and both my parents when they were children. when my mom was pregnant with me, she started experiencing a plethora of strange things. mainly in san jose, california.

the funny thing is that i almost feel like i am being watched, or protected. call it a guardian angel or call it something else.. but it goes for the rest of my family too.

I have never been sick. I have never sprained or broken one bone. I have never had anything at all happen to me. nothing.

my brother was in a car accident once a couple years ago. he said it was pouring rain and it was heavy traffic. his car got out of control and slid across 6 lanes of traffic... and yet while he was sliding across the lanes there were no cars anywhere in sight, but once he was safe and across all the lanes, suddenly there was traffic everywhere.

my father should have died years ago. hes had every kind of disease, sickness, heart problem you could imagine, and yet somehow he has always managed to recover.

it goes on and on for the rest of my brothers and my mom. all the same.

i never once felt like whatever abducted me was "evil". ive only ever had good things to say about ufo's and aliens because of my experiences. of course those experiences are terrifying when it happens, but looking back on it... i almost feel a sense of peace with it. no fear at all

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I am beginning to wonder about something else that might be connected. For a long time I have had anemia.. my body is unable to keep up my blood supply on its own. I take iron daily but after multiple tests the doctors have been unable to figure out how I keep losing the blood to begin with. Now the loss of blood on a regular basis may not be so noticeable for those with the ability to reproduce it normally but maybe just maybe this is related to the rest of it. The odd thing about it, and I have noted this before is that other than the tests showing how low my red blood cell count is it is impossible for the doctors to tell that I am that low. I have all the energy of any normal person with a normal blood count. This also baffles the hell out of them.

interesting you say this. i think i may have a large iron defincieny.. and i do take iron but it doesnt seem to help much

my dad once was feeling extremely sick and went to the doctors only to find that half, HALF of the blood from is body was missing. And yet there was no cut, no way the blood could have just escaped. they were completely baffled and had no answer for my dad.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It is a problem with religion, but many threads about conspiracies in religion may point out that these people behind it are creating the illusion of gods etc. anyway. There are said to be those elites who know the truth behind all of it also.

One of the many supposed visits I had with those who referred to themselves as guardians had said the scriptures or bible was a scripted or specifically a: " Computer Program"

People assume the rapture is physical and maybe for a select few it may be. But from a scientific point of vew; it may actually mean through samples and documentation about our world and various species. Such as what we do with extinct or endangered animals etc.

Movies, songs etc. etc. Many of our actors and singers are immortalized in some type of media.

So, people may not get the whole picture and interpret it more literally, personally and physically.

It's human nature......right

The bible codes have been said to contain alters as if; " Maybe " Even a scripted event might not go as planned. But the historical documentation might be to reflect the prophecy as fulfilled.

Anyone might than say they predicted something after the fact.

Seems more like the tabloids and placing bets to me.

Also mention here the connection to remote vewing or time travel. I've recalled having also seen future events. But I can't help but doubt the sources either. Deception seems to be a large part of it, even if only to fool others through us using disinformation.

The word angel can have several meanings. It doesn't have to reflect on past teachings with any particular religion.

It's reference and description can just mean certain abilites and or illusions. Just remember the term 'special effects' like hollywood.

An why I quoted; " You shall know them by their works" ( special effects)agendas, deceptions etc.

I've also heard it referred to as: " A Game " they're playing.

There's a war going on, but might just be a distraction to keep us 'occupied' and interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I added to the list. I just remembered another indicator that was shared was waking up to a tone of beep that seemed to originate within you.

You are bringing some nice "known" variables to light here Nephra Tari, and I thank you for that. The more that do that, the more that we can see the common threads running the the experiences in general. Bread crumbs making a trail leading to what who knows?

I will outline briefly a sequence that is common in my experiences and we shall see if they resonate with others and then we can collectively ruminate and study those most common variants for a start.

1) Woken up in the night by thumping or scraping noise or noises.

2) While waking up (often startled but not scared or fightened) a buzzing or tone sound resonating throughout my body (sometimes sleep paralysis).

3) Seeing objects (books, plates, knick-knacks) moving unaided by themselves.

4) Blue light flooding through the windows.

5) Unable to wake up certain members in the household to witness the experiences with you.

6) Disembodied sounds and voices just slightly out of range to hear what is being said.

7) Looking outside to see blue/bluish anomalous lights that are for the most part ever morphing and sometimes splitting into numerous objects before reconjoining back to a common orb like shape about the size of a large pickup truck.

8) Sometimes loss of time and memory concerning events past number 7 and sometimes seeing the lights woosh away in a blink with no sound or physical effect of the immediate surroundings.

These are only some but the most common symptoms or experiences that I have as well as my brother and late mother. My grandfather (mother's side) also experienced and told of similar things.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Yes I have had that feeling of being watched over as well. But I think there may be more than one group that we are dealing with. One that protects and another that .. well I don't know. I am more wary now that these things are happening to my children as well. I never felt threatened by it all before but perhaps it is just my protective instinct that makes me more cautious and suspicious now that they are being affected by this all.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I forgot to add number 5 and the light. It is not always blue for everyone though. That inability to wake people seems to be very key when activity is very strong and dramatic.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

reply to post by calihan_12

Yes I have had that feeling of being watched over as well. But I think there may be more than one group that we are dealing with. One that protects and another that .. well I don't know. I am more wary now that these things are happening to my children as well. I never felt threatened by it all before but perhaps it is just my protective instinct that makes me more cautious and suspicious now that they are being affected by this all.

i do agree. i feel that, just like humans, there are good and evil "aliens". i believe the same will happen when i have children. although, nothing has yet happened to my brother's children and they are well past the age we all experienced things. I kind of think it will be me or one of my other 3 brothers who will continue with this generation of abductees. But i dont feel it will happen to all of our children. I definitely think abductees are connected in some way, whether it be similarities in DNA or lineage or something... i really dont know.

if these things are happening to your children, put your fear aside for a minute and try and understand what is going on and why. the next time something happens, try your best to stay calm and listen to whats happening around you.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Nice pics you've posted there -they remind me a little of this footage.

Freaky forest orbs:
www.youtube.com...
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

It is a problem with religion, but many threads about conspiracies in religion may point out that these people behind it are creating the illusion of gods etc. anyway. There are said to be those elites who know the truth behind all of it also.

One of the many supposed visits I had with those who referred to themselves as guardians had said the scriptures or bible was a scripted or specifically a: " Computer Program"

People assume the rapture is physical and maybe for a select few it may be. But from a scientific point of vew; it may actually mean through samples and documentation about our world and various species. Such as what we do with extinct or endangered animals etc.

Movies, songs etc. etc. Many of our actors and singers are immortalized in some type of media.

So, people may not get the whole picture and interpret it more literally, personally and physically.

It's human nature......right

The bible codes have been said to contain alters as if; " Maybe " Even a scripted event might not go as planned. But the historical documentation might be to reflect the prophecy as fulfilled.

Anyone might than say they predicted something after the fact.

Seems more like the tabloids and placing bets to me.

Also mention here the connection to remote vewing or time travel. I've recalled having also seen future events. But I can't help but doubt the sources either. Deception seems to be a large part of it, even if only to fool others through us using disinformation.

The word angel can have several meanings. It doesn't have to reflect on past teachings with any particular religion.

It's reference and description can just mean certain abilites and or illusions. Just remember the term 'special effects' like hollywood.

An why I quoted; " You shall know them by their works" ( special effects)agendas, deceptions etc.

I've also heard it referred to as: " A Game " they're playing.

There's a war going on, but might just be a distraction to keep us 'occupied' and interesting.

A lot of what you have offered here I am having some difficulty with as it is so broad spectrum as to be convoluting and speculative. This is not to disregard it per se, but suffice it to say that I would think it wiser to scale down and reign in some of this a bit before we start looking at a total Universal picture.

I think by linking the known variables by way of commonalities in the gross experience and building from that foundation, we may eventually come to a conclusiveness the smacks of what you have meated out above. But until then, I think it's best to start small and use guarded baby steps toward that end as too much too soon could be seen as just fringe and therefore may in fact scare away those that might have a valuable known nugget to contribute that can actually be studied and quantified.

Please do not take this as an attack on any personal truths that you may hold dear but instead see it as a suggestive note of caution taken on behalf of others that may not have even come close to seeing the bigger picture as you may have experienced it.

Again I stress that we meet on the common ground, study it thoroughly and then build outward and inward from there but with always the open mind and critical eye.

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
post deleted

[edit on 8-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

The suggestion of deception and mind control does paint a different picture. It can suggest everything we've proved to ourselves by repeated experiments as believed true, when it's not and that we are the experiment by repeatedly giving us false results. Seems very unlikely to most.

Sorry for rambling.It seems as if I'm derailing your topic.

Most just ignore my posts and or hoping I'll just go away. My apologies. It's part of my life long disability and personality. maybe someday I'll start a thread or write a book.............referred to by psychiatrists.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018

The suggestion of deception and mind control does paint a different picture. It can suggest everything we've proved to ourselves by repeated experiments as believed true, when it's not and that we are the experiment by repeatedly giving us false results. Seems very unlikely to most.

Sorry for rambling.It seems as if I'm derailing your topic.

Most just ignore my posts and or hoping I'll just go away. My apologies. It's part of my life long disability and personality. maybe someday I'll start a thread or write a book.............referred to by psychiatrists.

No apologies needed whatsoever! Your input is valuable. I was only referring to what could be construed as the advanced or relatively unknown nature to some of the material you posted. You can see a general pattern beginning to take shape with some of the other posts. Let's explore and build on those slowly and steadily so as not to loose footing on already shaky ground.

I have no intent on ignoring anyone making a serious concerted effort to contribute in a mindful and educated way to the best of their ability. That would be throwing the baby out with the bathwater and therefore missing a integral part of the larger, much more complex puzzle at hand.

I have enjoyed what you have had to say thus far. I do however wish to keep things again at a 90/10 ratio of evidence to speculation if that is possible, that way we don't stretch to evidence thin enough to make holes.

Thank you for your understanding and patience,

Erik

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I found this VERY interesting article that I highly recommend to all interested. Well thought out indeed.

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY AND IT'S
RELATIONSHIP TO THE UFO ABDUCTION PHENOMENON
BY
William S. English
UFINET News and Information Service

INTRODUCTION:

For many years, UFOs, or Unidentified Flying Objects and
their research have been classed among the fringe elements of our
society. Looked upon as being somewhat of a cult and most
certainly inhabited by screwballs and nut-cases.
Those who have had Abduction experiences suffer trauma not
only from the experience, which in many cases is not remembered
on a conscious level, but also from the trauma of being ridiculed
by their peers.
To often, the circumstances surrounding a legitimate
Abduction case are clouded with extraneous issues that seem to
complicate the initial issue of abduction by a possible Alien
life form. Additionally the very nature of those issues often
cloud the judgement of even the most experienced investigator of
the UFO Phenomenon. This is due largely in part because of the
Investigator's desire to find empirical evidence to support the
existence of UFOs.

Link to Source and rest of Article...

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have been reading through this thread before I had posted my thread on the "Hoia Baciu Forest" that premiered yesterday on the Sy-Fy channel.
It seems to be in the category of this discussion, but with some many questions myself, I decided on creating a thread about this place.
It is an amazing unravelling of incidents and "UFO/Ghost" possibilities.
Have you ever heard of this area of Romania?
Seems it has had happenings reported for decades, but until yesterday, I didn't even know this place existed.
Strange world we live in, or "Amongst" to put it more literally.

Heres my thread contribution:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I have been reading through this thread before I had posted my thread on the "Hoia Baciu Forest" that premiered yesterday on the Sy-Fy channel.
It seems to be in the category of this discussion, but with some many questions myself, I decided on creating a thread about this place.
It is an amazing unravelling of incidents and "UFO/Ghost" possibilities.
Have you ever heard of this area of Romania?
Seems it has had happenings reported for decades, but until yesterday, I didn't even know this place existed.
Strange world we live in, or "Amongst" to put it more literally.

Heres my thread contribution:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a fascinating area indeed to say the least A.R.! I was just getting ready to post up another link to an area that is also full of lots of High Strangeness with a clear and distinct UFO tie-in......The San Luis Valley of the American Southwest. This place is a hot bed of activity and has recorded one of the longest flaps of Paranormal/UFO events in history. Quite incredible. So hang tight! It's comin'!

Cheers,

Erik

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join