It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck scores Top Cable Rating! 3,000,000 viewers!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

My apologies. I use sarcasism alot myselft, but find that sometimes it doesn't come off as such when writing. I should have know better by reading some of your other post.

I get so frustrated sometimes with Glenn beck and Alex jones supporters. I know I need to work on that, but I love this country too much to sit by and let these two jokers steal the remaining intelligent minds. What a joke, " I am a defender of the constitution" but only behind a microphone, during business hours and for millions of dollars.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Glenn Beck is saying the right things. While I disagree with him that we should be fighting wars in other countries and starting secret funding of the Taliban to overthrow other countries I agree with him on most everything else. I wonder when he will connect the dots (he does a good job of it) in regard to the Military Industrial Complex. He supports war, but preaches freedom. We will never be free with continued wars.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
FOX's Glenn Beck Defends His Insane Rant To Caller

This clip from Fox about Glenn had me scratching my head til I realised there promoting it like a commercial not complaining he did it but in fact saying see what we bring you come watch Glenn on Fox.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

This explains why the American people are so brain washed. Glenn Beck spreads nothing but disinformation; years ago I used to watch his shows until I saw him attack good people for voicing their opinions, or asking questions pertaining to 911. Glenn Beck is nothing more than a propaganda mouth piece for our government; Glen Beck and O’Reilly are on the same boat.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
reply to post by mental modulator

My apologies. I use sarcasm alot myselft, but find that sometimes it doesn't come off as such when writing. I should have know better by reading some of your other post.

I get so frustrated sometimes with Glenn beck and Alex jones supporters. I know I need to work on that, but I love this country too much to sit by and let these two jokers steal the remaining intelligent minds. What a joke, " I am a defender of the constitution" but only behind a microphone, during business hours and for millions of dollars.

My fault entirely...

But your point is very valid...

If you notice Beck deals in Emotion, this is the sign of a master manipulator.

The minds that BECK appeals to are the weak minds, they are the ones venerable to
emotional manipulation. He mirrors their sentiment and enforces the programming that has laid the ground work for him to cry and blubber about the repercussions of the highly fabricated FOX agenda. He deals a lot in hypotheticals that once again reinforce
what the "news men" jabber on about.

Then these people, who are in fact programed propel his objectives which makes him seem "right".

Glad you are stand up and independent!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Have you actually watched Glenn Beck recently?
He has exposed who ALL the czars are and where they came from.
You will NOT find that info on NBC.
Mumms the word. Shhhhhhh.....
Also, Glenn has shown that Acorn is corrupt with a capital C!!!
Talk about astroturfing.
Oh and i just love the union thugs showing up and attacking
the old people at the town hall meetings. Just wonderful !

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It seems that most people who complain about Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly and the like have only actually seen soundbites of them on MSNBC and then feel qualified to speak at length about how crap he is. How can anyone say that Glenn Beck is a government shill when all he does is point out how corrupt the government is? Honestly, he is more vocal about government-related conspiracy theories than just about anyone else, you'd think that ATS members would find some common ground with him.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

If I were in Ted Nugent's place, I'd probably do the same thing. Vietnam was not something threatening America directly. It was a civil war. We got in the middle of it. To defend the constitution, which is what military personnel vow to do, is to protect our country and it was not under threat from Vietnam.

Do you liberal masterminds think of ways to burn Beck because he's stealing all of the ratings from Chris Matthews or Wolf Blitzer? Get a life and stop waisting your time trying to expose a patriot in Glenn Beck.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

I actually think the opposite I think he started out being more of a Stewart type and now he seems more nervous/serious. I think the only reason anyone would let this go on is because something IS wrong and we don't know the half of it. They are trying to slowly wake up America....Glenn keeps referring to watching MSNBC is like peeking into the future and MSNBC is hyping a "big event" that could be coming. Glenn maintains the gov is setting up a structure that will be abel to seize power in the event something really bad happens...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Glen Beck would even make Jozef Geubels jealous, the way he sells pure deluded bull# propaganda is just retarded.

His faked tears, his Insane ramblings,...

I don't know what makes me scared more, him, or people who see and accept what he "spins" as facts...

And he's got ratings because he's so insane and controversial, it's a deliberate tactic.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If anyone still has questions regarding Glenn Beck's motives, take a look at this clip.

www.youtube.com...

He has early reports that say James Von Brunn (white supremacist who opened fire at the DC Holocaust Museum) is a hero of the 9/11 "truthers".

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well I watch Glen and he only takes things so far. Wish I had the clip on the federal reserve,thats when I knew he could only go so far. That said, I could watch him 10 to 1 against Maddow, can't watch 10 min of her crap.
I got one thing to say,we're headed for a showdown throwdown in this country and newsflash the lefts gonna get their ass handed to them if they dont slow it down and back down. I dont need Beck to tell me what is and isnt Constitutional
I dont want to hear anything about where were you when Bush did this or that because I"m just as mad about what his admin did too. What seems to be going on is a power grab by the fed gov,well they might just better watch their six because the sleeping giant has awakened and their every move is being scrutinized by the people. Its easy to see whats going on and it isnt going to happen without bloodshed. It could be little it could be massive who knows but forced changes that the majority of the people are against is like playing with nitro somebodys gonna get hurt.
In the words of Billy Jack "When the law becomes lawless there is no law."

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

My dear- it is not unbiased news and it is being portrayed as such.

I don't think it's being portrayed as un biased news at all. If people think Beck reports the news, then we really just need to merge him and Olberman to replace Katie Couric (although she doesn't really report news either).

He does an opinion show, that's all. If people want to hear his opinion then great but I don't think they should be called names for it.

As i'm sure is obvious, I am a conservative leaning guy and can't stand the opinion shows on MSNBC but I take them for what they are and respect that they can do whatever they want regardless whether I agree or not.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Agreed. I don't think Beck's critics have bothered watching him much, if any. He's backing up his theories with facts...all while urging viewers to do their own research (and NOT to just take his word for it) and to come to their own conclusions.

I think the guy is doing his viewers and the country as a whole a great service. He's the only one that's really willing to dig deep and ask the questions no one else will. For that, I give him a great deal of credit.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
eewwwww glenn beck?

flip the channel over to msnbc and see some real news

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by kettlebellysmith

Agreed. I don't think Beck's critics have bothered watching him much, if any. He's backing up his theories with facts...all while urging viewers to do their own research (and NOT to just take his word for it) and to come to their own conclusions.

I think the guy is doing his viewers and the country as a whole a great service. He's the only one that's really willing to dig deep and ask the questions no one else will. For that, I give him a great deal of credit.

This guy called Ron Paul followers and such terrorists. How can you say he's a decent man?

GLENN BECK SAYS 9 11 TRUTHERS ARE WORKING WITH AL-CIA-DA! DAMN THIS TRAITOR/LIAR/GOV SHILL!! !
www.youtube.com...

How about that? How can you still say he's a decent man after that?

[edit on 28-8-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

Yeah, Missy, I have to give you props on that response. I watch his show, and I read his books. He is informative and right on the money with the direction this country is taking. He has the FACTS, and he proves them. SHOW ME where he is consistently wrong, SHOW ME where he consistently misleads, and I'll back his naysayers to the hilt...
OTHERWISE, can your hate rhetoric, or for you un-educated haters, shut your trap.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
eewwwww glenn beck?

flip the channel over to msnbc and see some real news

Doncha just love it when a Sighbama supporter pokes his nose out of their euphoric haze and recites some company-line buzz words????

Keep standing in the Obamessiah's shadow, shadow, and keep drinking the kool-aid.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by canihavemyvoteback
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Sad day in America if you ask me. For all you Glenn Beck fans, riddle me this...Glenn had on a Rep for AARP on his show and he told the AARP guy that he should be ashamed of himself for supporting the healthcare bill. Now ask your grandparents what they think of AARP. Then ask yourself why would AARP support a bill that includes a so called death panel for seniors. THEY WOULDN'T!!!!!!!! So common sense should tell you that there is no death panel!! I don't think AARP would go for the killing of their consumer base. If you can't see through his bs antics then your hopeless. Who is more credible, AARP or Glenn Beck???????????

Phillip Morris, R.J. Reynolds have been killing there consumers for decades, and so far it's working out pretty good for them. If you don't like Glenn Beck why are you watching? I don't watch shows that do not appeal to me.
Yes it is a sad day in America, and alot of us are tired of the lies, and stealing of our hard earned money.
This Healthcare program is anti-American to its core: it outlaws new health insurance policies, it covers abortion, it Exempts Congress, and it also "helps" old people with "end-of-life" counseling.
The government will have real-time access to your bank account and your health records. The Real ID will not be necessary when they force every American to carry a government healthcare ID card.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

No, it doesn't change my opinion of Beck whatsoever. I have not followed the 9/11 'truthers' since the early days afterward (one clarification...I was never a 9/11 truther, but I did give them an audience, though I was always skeptical of their claims). I've come to much the same conclusion as Beck. There are some people who tried doing honest research, but for every one of them, there seem to be a dozen more who aren't playing with a full deck and who are slanting the information to push their own agenda.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by vor78]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join