It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Threat has passed. Why are they still vaccinating the public?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Something smells. The swine flu threat is over. People are going to Mexico again. Doctors confirm the worst is over.

Why the hell are those world health jerks injecting the public? I don't care what they say, I don't trust them for a second, neither should you!

Read for yourself...

But the infectious diseases doctors say the swine flu threat has now passed, and there's no need for urgent mass vaccination.

something stinks...

Source

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

If you want to believe some theories;

Sterilization compounds in the vaccine. Existing thread.

Media driven hype so people will line up for shots. With god knows what in them.

Practice for when a real emergency comes up. Just to treat us like little sheep.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" mentality of this administration. Use it to inject god-knows-what.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
*heres a secret, its a conspiracy :O*

don't take that vaccination, use yourself as a guard to stop it.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
flu season hasn't started yet
second line

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" mentality of this administration. Use it to inject god-knows-what.

Exactly. I don't know exactly why they want whatever is in the vaccinations in us, but the terror the general public is feeling at the moment about the flu is a perfect pretext to put it there.

One reason could be that the drug companies are just seeking to make a quick buck and are using their bought-off politicians and the MSM pawns of said politicians to do so. I'm sure they would stand to make a fortune if the government decides to go ahead with a mandatory vaccination program.

TA

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe now is a good time to go to Mexico. While your getting your government approved "flu shot" I'll be resting on the beach.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

is this a rhetorical question?

They love giving tax money to their buddies, it's almost as if it's a requirement of government...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

Its not over. Despite what you think, its only just begun. North America may be through the first bit, but South America is currently getting hit pretty hard. 557 odd deaths in Brazil, accounting for a fifth of the world total. That's 35 more deaths than what affected the US, and it shows no signs of stopping. Argentina is second highest with 439 deaths. Both countries are developing vaccines.

Just because the hospital morgues in your hometown aren't filled with flu victims doesn't mean there are growing crises elsewhere.

Source

And yes, I know it is Chinese media, but if the Communist Party is letting serious stuff like that through, you know something is up.

new topics

top topics

join