It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kidnapped California girl resurfaces 18 years later

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Jessicamsa

I definitely agree with that.

And look how people live. Families used to live with each other and relied on each other. Now children move out on their own and have to take on cost of apartments, etc when they could just live all under one roof and share expenses.

I don't want to get too far off topic - but YES! And not only that - single families seem to live separate lives within the home. Everyone has their own room. Everyone has a TV and personal computer in their own room. Bring back the family dining room table sounds to simplistic - - but is such a powerful concept.
-----------------------------------------------

This young victim having a child at only 14 - - may actually have been the most important thing to create "normalcy" in her life - - and be beneficial toward re-entering society.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by Annee]

Yes, that is true too. It's no wonder families don't usually stay together.

Those children were probably helpful to keep her sane during those years.

But at eleven she probably hadn't had sex ed yet? So she was having someone rape her and then got pregnant and was probably terrified.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I understand what you are saying about energy and the human body experiencing trauma, and I do try to be careful about throwing around the word evil at people; or good for that matter.

I haven't, though, been able to come up with a response or contribute anything to advance that idea.

One day while dealing with the idea of evil...I kept seeing things that suggested that in this world nothing is truely good or evil but both exist simultaneously somehow; although I've heard that this cannot be.

I would like to add again though that when I started this thread, I did so because I Expected a story like this to appear, upon hearing of Ted Kennedy's death. My hypothesis already existed.

I saw the release of Lynette Fromme three days after Eunice Kennedy's death. I felt that it was unusual for her to have been released....What Happened?

Then Ted Kennedy died...I immediately asked, who will be released from prison? Jaycee Dugard was clearly the story that couldn't be ignored. Her connection to Reggie just about makes me certain that I am on to something with this.

It is important to me because I want to know why Israel is keeping Ariel Sharon alive even though he's been in a persistent vegatative state for over 3 years. I think his death would be like a sub-atomic bomb reverberating throughout the western world. Luckily we'll all get to see.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Thanks for the support. Now I have to stay off this board on my bad days...I don't want to ruin your impression

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by St Vaast

Thanks for the support. Now I have to stay off this board on my bad days...I don't want to ruin your impression

Ive starred you twice. Not that it matters to anyone else, but it does to the people that read and think beyond whats acceptably easy to come to a conclusion of; by 100% influence of the media relayed and highly filtered information. And we all know what the media has given us. Misleading government controlled broadcasting, in which the govt believes is the best way to control the masses.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Although I do believe individual entities/energies are recycled in group plans - - your reach on this is way too far "out of the box" for me.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The trampoline in that Google view is astounding. I wonder how the
Parole Officer or the cops failed to catch that at the house of a convicted sex offender?

Hidden back yard my ass. Neighbors said they saw children there. Apparently a warrant isn't needed to search a sex offender's house in CA.

People need to lose their jobs for sure on this one.

[edit on 30/8/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by loam

The trampoline in that Google view is astounding. I wonder how the
Parole Officer or the cops failed to miss that at the house of a convicted sex offender?

Hidden back yard my ass. Neighbors said they saw children there. Apparently a warrant isn't needed to search a sex offender's house in CA.

People need to lose their jobs for sure on this one.

My neighbor is a convicted sex offender. He did time in jail (forget how long) and is on parole now (I assume). His conviction was years ago. His charge was a second degree offence which is by my understanding dealing with the fact that he either undressed or undress his victim (a girl 5 or younger) for the purpose of pleasure.

First let me say that I have and never will trust the guy even though I am not sure of his full story. He is divorced and around the time of his divorce his ex-wife charged him with child endangerment all of this is found out though court information over the internet. It could all be a made up story be a deranged ex-wife or it could be dead on I will go with the belief of not to trust the guy.

We have reported on many occasions children’s toys in his cars, children being at his house and so on. The funny thing is I swear they are running a day care out of the house because there are all kinds of kids and women in and out of the house. It seems he is married or has a girlfriend as there is one woman that lives there as well as a teen/early twenties girl.

We have reported cars that he has changed but not showing up on his sex offender page and eventually they get changed. One of the sites though still shows him at his old address while the other shows him at his current address. Either way things have been reported but I am really unsure as to the exact laws surrounding sex offenders. Trying to find such laws seems difficult as well as they are spread out throughout the other laws.

I am not defending the actions of the police in this case I just want to point out that I am not sure they make it clear what can and cannot happen when dealing with sex offenders. I also believe that they have pulled back on some of the laws surrounding sex offenders because some of the sympathizers have claimed human rights issues. Really though what right does a child molester have to live next to a school or even be around children at all.

I know of another guy who was 40ish and got caught having sex with a 14 year old girl (she started black mailing him and when he could not afford her price she went to her parents). Funny thing is he is now out and cannot be around his own daughters the same age as this girl until they are 18. I cannot understand one sex offender being able to be around kids when another cannot something seems wrong about it.

As for my neighbor though what really can I do? I have my own son and wife to monitor and provide for. Taking things into my own hands would only hurt things I have to rely on laws that are not clear because our government is too busy playing around than to actually read the laws they sign. I will though watch this neighbor until one of us moves out.

Raist

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

You know, at parties, people always ask, "Where were you when Kennedy died?" Well, I don't have an alibi...

Star and flag just for replying to me and what not, your style is unique, but a little research on your subjects could quantify your results to an exponential factor.

I read your profile and I understand now, peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I see a lot of remarks regarding Garrido's property. How it not really all that private, that neighbors said they saw children living out back. Parole officers and other officials visiting but not doing anything. The guy went to prison back in 1993?94? for parole violations. But for some reason the RIGHT people never put enough of this information together to uncover this.

What was protecting this guy?...the whole situation was hidden in plain sight...no one did anything...until just now. Coincidently days following Kennedy's death.

Here is another one...for at least 2 decades of a 40 years career, with flags going up all over the place in the financial services industry for at least 10 years, no one did anything. But as soon as the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox church, Alexi, dies...Bernard Madoff admits to being the biggest financial fraud in the history of the world 5 days later; losing some $65 Billion, which is nowhere to be found, and in less than a year is serving a 150 prison sentence.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ok, this whole Kennedy connection has me baffled...I get what you say about a "connection" but as far as Eunice is concerened the person let out of prison was guilty...if you were trading souls for power wouldnt you trade and innocent soul? just my opinion anyway.

and as far as killing this sick piece of $#*!...I can honestly say that if any perverted monster laid on friggin finger on my child it would be the last day they ever drew a breath...soul be damned or not I dont care.

so string him up and let everyone have a crack at his disgusting @$$.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by twosandman

17 days after Fromme tried to assasinate Gerald Ford, Sarah Jane Moore tried. Who stood to benefit more from the assasination of a President...the two that tried and failed or a Kennedy? Eunice's brothers were both assasinated, I once heard that Kennedy supporters attributed their death's on Republicans. Perhaps Eunice wanted revenge, but certainly couldn't do it herself; which is both clumsy and not becoming of an international power broker. Fromme performed at the White House as a child and Moore was an FBI informant. Their life style and behavior is contrary to their upbringing and indicative of them being under the control of powerful forces that stood to benefit far more from their actions than did they. Perhaps Manson is someone's mind controller and handler.

Saying that because someone was found guilty of the specific act means that they operated on their own behalf and for their own agenda is anti-conspiratorial. I thought that the unknown player behind the scenes was a basic underlying assumption on a conspiracy thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join