It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prosecutor warns Okla. clergy after pastor killing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Has there been any updates on this case? I have not heard a thing about it for a couple months now.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I know! Just the other day I was wondering about this case and if there were any leads or suspects.

The weird thing is this morning on the news they were reporting that a priest was killed in his rectory, in NJ I believe.

abcnews.go.com...

The 61-year-old Hinds was last seen alive around 11 p.m. Thursday, following a safety seminar held by police at the church in which they fingerprinted and photographed young children.

Sooo weird.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by Jessicamsa

I know! Just the other day I was wondering about this case and if there were any leads or suspects.

The weird thing is this morning on the news they were reporting that a priest was killed in his rectory, in NJ I believe.

abcnews.go.com...

The 61-year-old Hinds was last seen alive around 11 p.m. Thursday, following a safety seminar held by police at the church in which they fingerprinted and photographed young children.

Sooo weird.

[edit on 24/10/2009 by kosmicjack]

Yeah, reading that made me think of this case. The authorities are also being vague about how the priest died. If it turns out it was really similar...

And they were both 61. I don't think there's much to the age, of course, but it's interesting how similar the authorities have reacted in both cases.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
sounds like somebody that got screwed by the church, and just lost it. i'd have body guards around me 24/7, if i was a pastor or preacher there.

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Headshot

Anadarko, however, did have a budding "satanist" group when I lived there. These kids would be about 20 now. There's the off chance they stayed with it and have escalated to this, but that's an off chance.

Yeah, now they're probably at home being evil rawking out to slipknawwwwwt!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join