It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video opening demon portal?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Conjured up a boredom demon for me.

yep.

I am more bored now after that demon decided to show me how quiet it is around here.

Was an interesting vid though.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I wonder whether OP was trying to make a joke. In answer to the question, no, this is not a portal into the demon universe. This is just someone clowning around with video and audio, trying to make something sound a little "trippy".

The sigil in the beginning looks much like some of the sigils used to represent demons, but since I am not a demonologist, I couldn't say whether the sigil was authentic, or if so, whose it was. I would say that you shouldn't worry about it too much, unless you're deliberately inviting demons into your space. If you *are* inviting demons, that's already a problem. Either there are no demons, in which case you're wasting your time. Or, there *are* demons, in which case, you're playing with fire. Either way, you lose.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

AHA!!! holy fcuk I just got my answer. its the Idoser. I encountered a demonic creature in the scariest of environments during visions I had whilst experimenting with Idoser last year. That # is evil. I'm not 'into' any particular religions, I have my own theory constructed from visions & 'dreams' I've had since I was 3 or even younger. The earliest recollection of a vision with these special qualities was when I was sitting in my backyard in the sun (age3-5..hazy on that detail) and I stopped breathing. I believe I had decided the life of this 'ego' was not good enough. I wanted to return & choose another. In the preceding life 'here', I was somewhat foolish regarding the spiritual. During this 'non-breathing' meditation I encountered some entites who I talked with briefly but who were rather anxious about what I was doing and struggled to explain to my young inexperienced mind WHY I should start breathing again & that I didn't need to die to talk to them! I started to pass out just as my mum bolted out of the house & in a terrible panic managed to get me to snap out of it & then she freaked out & tried asking me what the # i was doing/what happened & whether I was ok (I literally went blue) & was quite scared/confused of it happening again for some years afterward, poor old thing! I remember being really annoyed with her for bringing me back & frowned at her & said some stuff I forget.

But I've nothing to proove to any of you, I know what's what.

however the topic is 'demon/Idoser' & if you want you can read my experience with one of these 'Idoser demons'
here
or here for more on where i went to talk with the entities.....still don't know how open I should be with all this but....

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why does no one take into account the A) quality of your speakers or B) the compression which a video goes through to be put on youtube? You'd think it would affect these frequencies and whatnot, amirite?

For example, I'm on a Toshiba laptop with marginal at best speakers. My girlfriend listened to a Kidz Bop version of the Nightmare Before Christmas ringtone right after I watched it and I lit my cigarette a little too close to my face and singed a few nose hairs. Is that the work of a demon?

Maybe I'll waste some more time and watch it on the desktop with better speakers. If I don't get back to you, consider me possessed. Or dead.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Sorry, but I am not messing with that!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I still haven't watched it myself but I'm pretty sure you have to watch in HQ with headphones for the full effect.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
In the words of a famous and beloved cereal maker I proclaim after watching this video with audio blaring:

Nuttin Honey

[edit on 26-8-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
I did it and Biggy Smalls appeared demanding I pay for a plane ticket for him. He was pretty angry.

i did it too and Tupac showed up and wanted to use the can! i let him go then he wanted a glass of water, now he wont leave!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Things are only as real as you believe them to be...
So if you really think this has the power to pull a demon up, chances you may experience things that someone thinking this is baloney will not...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yeah wow, i totally made contact with demons!

Actually what i think?

No matter how many annoying youtube videos you watch, none will make demons come through dimensional gateways. I don't think Youtube has the bandwidth for that just yet, and if they do, it's being used up to watch that fat kid in the banana suit light himself on fire for the 100,000,000,000th time.

And i don't blame them either, fat kid in a banana suit on fire is way more entertaining than that.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I watched this with the sound muted as I was listening to music, and I didn't feel anything, was just a bit boring. I'll watch it again with the sound on when I'm finished.

Edit: I watched it with headphones and I admit I was quite creeped out LOL.

[edit on 26/8/09 by Kappo]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ok..... Headphones, HQ, HQ with head phones, spinning in circles naked, naked reading from the Necronomicon, and all possible combinations of the above. I'm telling you, the compression is stopping the demon.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

actually with all the compression it is a very tiny demon
so tiny you can't even notice it

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Pardon me for being a wuss,but I have to ride my bicycle home in the dark,and there is no one at my house but me,and I'm kinda tired.

So.....maybe I will watch the video tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The video itself was pretty hilarious, I opened it because I misread the name (sue me for english being my second language...). The music, in other hand, was about to creep me out before I noticed that it was a binaural beat. One of my exes had a full cd with those (in mp3) and he used them to achieve different emotions/mind statuses.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
i watched it i Have a bad heart.
I did turn sound down at last incase some SOB jumped up and screamed like most youtube video's.

but i don't see any demons lol

my god i did the same exact thing

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

thanks alot man. no demonic mischief. that noise brought the
ghetto bird down on me though. spotting my backyard. oh what will the
neighbors think?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
I found this video on youtube that claims to contact beings but seems like a trick to let demons in to your place.
It might be real looking at all the bad comments people have left.

The person that made it is a shady fellow pretending to be the lawyer of a dying Nasa scientist and seems to be tricking people with his werid videos.

He claims his law firm is named Jakob & Lorber but Jakob Lorber is the name of some werido it seems from a long time ago.

He has also posted on this site some other video thats fake.

Anyways if anyone is brave enough to test this video out let us know if anything happens.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by buds84]

linda byrd wants know why nothing cool is happening

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am a medium and an empath. I see the spirit world with my open eyes.

Upon opening this thread, I of course thought it was bull#. And after hearing it- I think it opens a portal. As I saw one open up next to my laptop. I made sure not to think about what might happen or what would happen, I just let it be.

Nothing came through because I put out the intent that I did not want anything entering. Anything could come through such a portal. It closed once the video ended.

Still- I think the video uses sigils, tones, and symbols that trigger our pineal gland. It is not triggering the environment itself, but the viewer. Personally, I think it was created for fun, and out of its creativity- it triggered the effect to open portals.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Do it again and this time video it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join