It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube video opening demon portal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I see 4th density- it cant be seen on a camera or video at will
you can take a picture of a portal every single day of the year and maybe luck out capturing it once a year.
thats why they are not visible in every photograph we take

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
That's what binaural beats do, in easy words they play with the electric pulses on your brain and with your brain itself. They effect is on the brain stem, not the pineal gland. It's basically like going in an acid trip through your ears.

Some years ago i experimented synesthesia while listening one, i was able to see the beat's colours like in a lava lamp. Weird, and creepy by the same time. Best results with earphones and a silent surrounding.

Human brain is a very intriguing machine.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Ok got it saved to my pc,watched it several times. Each time watching gives a weirder feeling than the last. All my own emotions playing on myself. Was really hoping to see a portal. The story behind the video is more scary than the actual video. Why would a dead man want this stuff put online??

When I was a kid played glassy glassy a few times with my brother and his friends. Never been able to ever manifest anything. Think I'll go back to spin the bottle. Good results every time
Ahhh good times

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
youtube comments dont lie.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Waste of time and anyone that believes this deserve to have thier ability to post removed.

What a huge waste of time.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
idoser and bineaural beats only work if you listen to them with headphones.
It will not work on speakers.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
I did it and Biggy Smalls appeared demanding I pay for a plane ticket for him. He was pretty angry.

Did you have to repeat the name "Biggy Smalls" 3 times to get it work?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
idoser and bineaural beats only work if you listen to them with headphones.
It will not work on speakers.

To get the "full effect" it is suggested that headphones are used with iDoser, but binaural tones are used regularly in places without expecting every listener to be wearing headphones. Techno music and raves is just one example. They're also used in movie soundtracks.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

I see, i thought i worked by letting a different frequency play apart in every ears, so your brain creates the third tone.
I stand corrected

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

Actually, you are very correct in what you've stated. I am only partially right
...I'm happy to say that this thread has set me on a path of discovery, and only ATS's very motto applies. This video doesn't contain what its poster (the Youtube OP - not our ATS partner) claims, and perhaps 'binaural tones' is also inaccurate as per its contents.

I'm off to look for the proper terminology, it's a bit simpler. It has just as much to do with the way people interpret particular chord progressions. Example: the 'happy' little 'bling' sounds that slot machines make. B-L-L-ING-!-!-! "you're almost there! insert another dollar-!-!-!"

The surround-sound THX Logo intro... YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE ENTERTAINED-!-!-!

...Or in the other direction... Google "devil's tritone" or keywords associated with "subliminal tones london concert experiment" ...Combine all of the above (including the almost laughable imagery in the op vid, combined with the aforementioned Dogma) and you can make the human heart feel like it wants a new home!

I've been at raves that used binaural beats/tones in combination with rapidly changing imagery, that used a ton of left/right contrast, but that stuff was always super-positive, bright and beautiful. Decidedly lacking in alchemic sybology lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

I see what you mean. like a scary movie is a lot less scary without the music.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
The beginning with the symbols was a bit to creepy for me so I had to shut it off.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I found the video very intreasting.There was something strange about it but i cannot exsplain it.I get the feeling to listen to it again as there is something there.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
this is a waste of timmmmme

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
alright, I read the story first. then watched the video at around 11 pm my wife next to me. I am on my lap top listened to it through headphones the outside noise cancelers, and i downloaded the video just in case for quality measures. Here is my experience:

First I am a religious person, I believe in the light and in the dark. I do believe in demons and angels but i am also not so closed minded to not believe in other dimensions.

well my wife next to me was reading a book, I started to view the video and listened to the frequencies played, right off the bat i felt very uneasy, my heart racing and starting to panic.
I hung in there for the sake of the experiment but something told me to just shut it.
through out the experience I found that A. I was saying things with out me even knowing (so says my wife) B. my senses were heighten and what i believe to be hallucinations accured of the following : Bright light coming from the screen, Strange sounds coming from the walls and sudden "black out" that is very hard for me to explain. No creatures or any sort.
My wife at the end was rather worried because she said i was babbling things during the video or so she said, yet i dont remember it like that.

I dont know what to think, maybe for it to work there must be the right conditions or mental states that need to be achieved in order for the affects to take place. all i know is that this was a rather weird experience that i will NEVER do again.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah I tend to shy away from weird #.

I haven't watched the video but it reminds me of something that happened to me as a little kid. I'll try and make a new thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join