It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Poll... SHOT OR NOT? What Will You Do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If I am forced to take it I will fight back. I leave violence as last result in all circumstances. I think this is simply a farce. The idea is too get people fearful enough to think they will force vaccinate so that the drug companies make more money.

Kind of like an Orson Wells sketch if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
No way, Jose! Not for me. And it's not just because of the warnings about what the shot may do. I don't like putting things into my body that don't necessarily need to be there. I don't even take cold medication. I only take Ibuprofen for lady pains, but not even for headaches.

I didn't get the HPV vaccine that a doctor was trying to push on me pretty hard core when I went for a check up. After I said no 3 times she gave me a pamphlet to read while she went to get me a script and told me to decide AFTER i read it. I read it and still said no. She acted like she was shocked that I wouldn't just do it because she said I should even though it was free.

ANEEEEWAY, I won't do it.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm a NOT. My daughter is a NOT.

I had her at the dr.'s office yesterday and asked him what he thought of the swine flu. He just sorta rolled his eyes so I then asked "is the media blowing this out of porportion?" He said, pretty much. They have seen one case of it and the man recovered and no one else in his family was given preventative treatment and they did not get it either. They are thinking that it is not really worse than the seasonal flu unless you have any other medical conditions. Ergo, if you are healthy you will be able to fight it off just the same as the seasonal flu.

However, the county health dept is telling them to not test people for it, just to treat the symptoms as if it were h1n1, so that tells me that there is going to be alot of h1n1 being reported that really isn't.

So then I asked "will you get a h1n1 vaccine?" and he said yes probably, but as of right now, they have no idea what the dosage or how many doses to give so they are thinking sometime in Nov it might be out. But, the seasonal flu vaccine may give you enough immunity to either avoid it or if you do get it, maybe just a mild case.

The school sent home a permission slip yesterday for optional flu vaccines to be given to all elementary and middle school children, stressing that is it NOT the h1n1 flu vaccine.

I've said before and I'll say again, I'm waaaayyy more afraid of the vaccine for h1n1 than I am the h1n1 itself.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The thing is I READ A THREAD YESTERDAY ASKING ARE YOU AFRAID OF RE AWAKINING THEN THOUGHT DEEP about the question
FIRST IF WE HUMANS NEVER HAD KNOWLEDGE OF DEATH WOULD WE BE AFRAID OF OUR SOULS HATCHING YES HATCHING AND NO WE WOULDNT BE AFRAID. And what if people who killed other people had to come back until they got it right and what if those murdered came back again to RIPEN UP/HATCH SO MAYNE I REALLY DONT KNOW I FIGA MY FAITH WILL DETERMINE IF IM AN UP COMMING HATCHLING OR an UNRIPE 1 YET ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
TO YOU WHO SEE the SECRET I HAVE SHARED ENJOY EXISTING FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE SECRET good day lol.........AMEN *ALLMEN*

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey Gang, if there are any problems with the new vaccine, my colleagues at Emory University will be letting all of the medical field know. So calm down about fears of the vaccine killing you. Let's hope that the vaccine that they are producing will illicit the immune response needed for this Fall's flu season!

www.emory.edu...

-Greg

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I'll have to be forcibly restrained and sedated. I won't be getting the vaccine willingly and the first one who tries to force it on me will probably end up with a shattered hand.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raverous

TPTB have plans for us all, we will either take the shot,

or they will drag us off to fema detention camps, no other

options.........we are screwed......imo

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I hate to say this but I firmly believe A microchip is the endgame here.

The CHOICE is yours for you and children

I know I'm nuts but nothing else makes any sense

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You might as well go ahead and get the shot if it is offered or ordered. They are working on engineering the vaccine into corn as it is so you might as well just accept defeat on the matter and go with the flow.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChameleonCircuit
You might as well go ahead and get the shot if it is offered or ordered. They are working on engineering the vaccine into corn as it is so you might as well just accept defeat on the matter and go with the flow.

Oh well I guess I am going to have to grow my own then. And seek alternative food sources.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Nope. Will not take it under any circumstance. If it's forced at school, I quit school until this BS is over with or I sue them.

Will not take the shot. If they come to my house and try to force it on me, they will taste lead.

I suggest any country that is forced to be vaccinated (Greece, France, others) do the same.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'll refuse it.

I asked people I work with the same question and all but 1 said they would refuse. The one who said he would said "well, i guess if they are making u,s I don't have a choice" I just said "You're a human with rights and that's another human telling you what to do it". He replied "There will always be someone telling someone else what to do"

Tisk tisk

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yes you could go with alternative food sources, you would have to go to extremes on alternative food sources, because of course there is corn or corn byproducts in just about everything we eat. And of course it is going to be in the corn used for feed of livestock, which now eleminates milk, anything with corn products in it, and most meats.

Im not saying I agree with it, im just saying until the media chills out, its a futile point to argue, the govornment is going to figure out how to give you the vaccine one way or anouther.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by ChameleonCircuit]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

maybe some how we are already chipped without our knowledge,

their technologies are far more advanced than we think, could

this be?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sundancer, I live in the Cayman Islands. My perception of our government is that we try to emulate the U.S., except where taxation and offshore-banking is concerned (don't get me started..............)

I think that our goverment will bid heavily for the H1N1 vaccine, and will probably fall short of the 47,000 required to vaccinate everyone. Therefore, it will be construed as a "priviledged" thang. Thus, I don't think it will be mandatory here.

Short answer: Hell, no, I will not and my Bride will not take the jab. We will rely upon our own immune systems to do what they've always done, augmented with some D3, L-Lysine, Vit. C and CoQ-10........ and a lotta love and perhaps some green tea splashed with dark rum.

Will not take Tamiflu either. D'you know how many viruses, of all those known, that Western medicine can cure? Zero. None. Only the human body can conquer them. Mine is pretty good at kicking virus' femtobutts so far. No reason to think I need anything else to battle this flu, even though I believe it to be artificially created.

We may well be the only people on this little island with a fully functional sweat lodge. Okay, it's not really a lodge -- more of a hovel, but that doesn't make it any less effective.

Be safe, friend.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Id rather spit into a syringe and shove it into my eyeball than have the Oinkment jab. No thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Sundancer, this was an excellent idea!!! I am so glad that someone on these boards created more, or less a poll to see reactions to the vaccine!!

I mean really excellent

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

I disagree

each will be offered a choice

the great deception?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

So it will be our decisions, to take it or not? just wanted you input,
thankyou.