It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Poll... SHOT OR NOT? What Will You Do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The media are really starting to hype swine flu. The vaccines are closer to being made available and the government wants you vaccinated!

Now that we've all been inundated with information both for and against the vaccine and have had time to digest it, I wonder how many of us are going to be a problem for the government if they really do decide to make it -> Get a shot or go to camp.

I'm trying to get a ball park figure on the vaccine stats (to get or not to get) to find the percentage of "trouble makers" so I have a rough idea what I'll be up against.

So what will you do?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This may sound crazy but I'm an RN and I'm sure it might come down to be forced on me. If so I'm contemplating leaving this crappy profession once and for all. I guess I should be thankful I have a lucrative job right now and most would think I'm stupid. I don't even know if my family or wife would support me in my decision unfortunately. Least of all my her parents. LOL. Oh well. Freedom and liberty is more important to me. If it's one small way I can take a stand so be it. Otherwise I'd be lying to myself. The fact that I have to choose between my effin job and a mandatory shot makes me sick to my stomach anyways. Land of the free, home of the brave? Yeah right.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

"Our latest information from the manufacturers tells us that we now expect to have about 45 million doses by October 15 with approximately 20 million doses being delivered each week thereafter, up to the 195 million doses that we have purchased," Bill Hall, an HHS spokesman, said in an e-mail.

in.reuters.com...

First, I wonder how many will get the flu before a shot is available.

Second, the government only bought 195 Million. Guess they aren't concerned about the other 105 Million.

Third, what if the regular flu is worst than the swine flu?

Base on the quote above, many people don't have to worry about getting the shot.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
trouble maker?

are you kidding..........

shots or shoot......lets get real people........ the game is over....sudden death overtime......naptime or awake...you have no idea what's ahead

you truly have no idea

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I will take the camp option early and of my own choosing, ie. I am
going camping in a remote wilderness once it is announced as
mandatory nationwide.

I may even leave before that, odds are I will be leaving before that.

If they can find me, they can give me a shot, and where I am going there
are no roads and no place to land a helo, so like good luck Eh ?

I will climb one of the mountains daily, crank the radio and listen to
the drama unfold. If things seem to be going well I may roll back into
town after I hike the 2 days back to my brush pile covered truck.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
S&F for you.

I will not get it nor will I vaccinate my daughter I don't like the additives and I for one don't think its going to be all that bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Defensively violent against mandatory vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

I totally agree with you, people just are not taking this seriously!!!

I won't take a vaccine, nor will I go to a camp, or prison.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Star, and flag to the OP... I wanna see how far this goes this time; considering new evidence... Here's my answer.

I guess they'll be prying my gun from my cold dead decaying hand; of course after I've eliminated a few minions!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Hey there, I am going to play devils advocate for a moment. I have not practiced due diligence on my part about getting educated on fema's plan. As I am in the military and well ill get told what to do when the time comes. (And if it goes agenst my oath I am gone se ya)
I was wondering would it not be easer from a logistical standpoint to quarantine you to your homes. I mean really the cost to round up all the people that refuse than bus or fly them to camps pay the military if it would be us to watch you. Than what happens if you get better in the camp the cost to fly or bus you home it would be staggering. it would be far more prudent in my mind to tag you with an rfid chip confine you to your house till the flu ran it's Corse to prevent further infection just my 2 cents.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

I would stay in my home, whats the point of carting people off to who

knows where, it does'nt serve our best interest.

A question for you, if told to take fellow americans by force to camps

or prisons would you do it? it would be like nazi germany.

A chip would not be excepted, are we cattle??

[edit on 24-8-2009 by truth/seeker]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

I'm still trying to decide what type of diaper to wear everyday. My doctor has a shot for me?

Take a deep breath and for once realize how really lucky you people are.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Does anybody get it?

Does anybody get it?

This is no #in joke...............

Does anybody understand..............aarg

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by truth/seeker
[more)
I mean really the cost to round up all the people that refuse than bus or fly them to camps pay the military if it would be us to watch you. Than what happens if you get better in the camp the cost to fly or bus you home it would be staggering.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by ashnomadonte]

You think they plan on sending anyone home after camp?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

Does anybody get it?

Does anybody get it?

This is no #in joke...............

Does anybody understand..............aarg

Well sure I get it. But to get to you they have to get past me. It's like when my little cat runs to me when there is a lightning storm.

link   
reply to post by huntergatherer

No disrespect meant, but maybe you ought to just spell it out so we don't assume what you mean.

What is ahead according to you?

link   
Johnny rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard..............

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

No....you would'nt be coming back!!

Rumor is fema has alot of plastic coffins laying around!!

ashnomadonte thinks we should be chipped and left in our houses.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Fire on the mountain run boy run the devil's in the house of the rising sun

next line

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So far from page one it seems I have seven definite no's and by the looks of the comments they left it looks like I'll be in good company at camp FEMA.

Zosynspiracy

Sad that you should even fear being given the choice between the shot or your job, especially during a resession/depression and I hope it doesn't come to that. I wish you the best. You are a true patriot

jam321

So maybe those who are older will be left alone but that still leaves the children

huntergatherer

We have an idea of what's ahead but we don't know for sure. That's why I was trying to get some numbers on how many will be refusing the vaccine.

Ex_MislTech

Do you have any extra room in that brush covered truck? Looks like you'll have some company.

ashnomadonte

I hope they don't start requiring the military to be vaccinated. If this is some sort of bio weapon, that's a lot of young sharp people, actually the best of our best. That's the last thing we need

Neo_Serf

And you aren't alone brother

truth/seeker

It sounds like there are some people in this thread taking it very serious

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join