It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Cancells Hanity Expose on Obama's "Secret Years"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
To everyone who thought the special about Obama was going to be on Hannity. It was taken off. Here are the segments. You better watch now before hey are removed too. If anyone knnows how to embed video here please do it for me... I am a noob!

Here are the 6 segments if they haven't been removed before you get to them.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Where did you hear that this is being canceled? Do you have a link?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Ad revenue, or change of tactics?

BH love your signature!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I received the info in an email from a friend who works for Fox. I will try to find a link... which I should have done before posting... sorry.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by craig732]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by craig732

It's a rerun. From october of last year.

Wonder why they canceled it?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Sorry for the incorrect/misleading thread title. According to Rense it did originally air in October 2008, but the rerun of it which was scheduled was cancelled.

Link to Rense story

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
All the stuff is intact on youtube at this moment. Even in segment 1 it's not hard to see this was made during the election campaign. Add to that it's From Fox news for flipssake.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by craig732

It's a rerun. From october of last year.

Wonder why they canceled it?

Cause it is not a SOLID basis for opposition?
It is an emotional piece that does not come across as completely objective.

You guys have good arguments, but it is how to make the stand that needs to be adjusted.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Are you sure it was Fox news was the one who pulled it? How do you know it wasn't the Obama Administration who did? Fox news wouldn't pull it, if it would discrdit the democrats. This smells like Obama's doing to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Hannity has never been a "news" commentator. He has always been an opinionated conservative.

That's never changed. ANything on Obama, he'll have. It makes for good ratings, just wonder what they'll have in lieu of Hannity tonight.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by mental modulator

Hannity has never been a "news" commentator. He has always been an opinionated conservative.

That's never changed. ANything on Obama, he'll have. It makes for good ratings, just wonder what they'll have in lieu of Hannity tonight.

YA, "COULD THE HEALTH CARE POLICE COME INTO YOUR HOME AND INJECT YOUR CHILDREN WITH AIDS???"

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I do not believe Obama is some radical, sent to bring the US down. Sorry, no.

Those radicals that are talked about in this video surely would stand against the Federal Reserve? If Obama stood against everything America stood for (The Federal Reserve), there would be an assassination.

I wish I could believe everything said in this special, then I would feel confident that Obama might free us.

It just feels like he is doing the same thing as every other president.

Keeping the status quo going. I think this info, is sensationalist, at best. If Obama stood for anything other than the status quo, he would not be where he is.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well, let's be real here. I'm a STRONG liberal, and I'll say that Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC are all opinions. It's not news. It never will be.

They're on the same level as Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, albeit those two are funny to watch.

But, Obama's administration did not stop this. That's dumb to say.

So, what, it aired the first time, and then, they decided they didn't want it to air the second time?

And if that was true, why is it still up on Youtube?

I mean, Hell! If Viacom and many other companies are able to remove videos from YouTube, I would think Obama could do it, huh?

Except he didn't.

Obama is innocent here!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If an expose came out about a respected Republican's (if there are any left) associations with with some radical right-wing groups and had some right-wing acquaintances, probably nobody on here would bat an eye. It's to be expected and after all he needs to appeal to a broad base.

But let it be someone on the left and they're immediately accused of being an anarchist-communist (even though the terms are mutually exclusive) and plotting to overthrow the American government and way of life.

Knowing some people with views to the right or left of your own doesn't mean you agree with them about everything or even about most things. I know people at all points of the political spectrum including the extremes of both left and right and have cordial relationships with them. I have to. It's part of my job. That doesn't mean I am one of them. I have my own ideas and convictions.

It's very possible Obama in his younger years knew and associated with people on the far left and maybe even agreed with them on some things.

But it's certain that now he is a middle-of-the-road capitalist.

People do grow and change you know.

Hannity and those like him are using guilt by association and anyone with any background in rhetoric or argument theory recognize this tactic as a logical fallacy.

It's like saying:

Hitler loved dogs.
Sestias has a dog she loves.
Therefore Sestias loves Hitler.

BTW that fallacy is also known as "reductio ad Hitlerum."

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Sestias]

top topics

join